Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? (578 Views)

Reporting Of Mods To Mods. / Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yesterday by 2:30pm or thereabout, I mailed the mods reporting this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4800031/lets-talk-gender-sexuality created by wetincosignme to them. I told them it was outrightly encouraging homosexuality and all sort of sexual perversion so they should review the thread and delete, it since it was highly disgusting and irritating. 40 mins later, I came online and saw some mentions, i tried checking my mentions but I wasn't allowed access. since over 24 hours now, I haven't seen my mentions. I don't know if the mods decided to descend heavily on me or if nairaland is now gay friendly. I would've kuku remain jejely on my own and not report bcuz since I joined nairaland for over 3 years now I haven't experienced this kan trouble, you report and they block your mentions.

the most painful part is that the rubbish thread is still there. that's was paining me most sef.

I even sent the mods another mail after I noticed this and still no changes.
so I had no option than to open a thread for it.
2 questions.

why is that thread still walking about
why is my mentions blocked.
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
pls if you're replying, don't quote my post. bcuz I wont see it. just paste it here this nairaland sha
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Offpoint: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Unrecoverable error in the server? gringrin
I'm beginning to believe Nairaland codes were bought or it was just a template. a 13 years old site without a single update, I guess the owner is not a developer.
Mailing Nairaland mods is wasting of time, they have no clue, they were only taught to make use of these 3 buttons:
ban
hide
delete

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by EbukaHades10(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is it a crime to see something and turn the other way?
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
lalasticlala
Seun
richiez
Dominique
dragnet
sissy3
farano
obinoscopy
olawalebabs
fynestboi
rocktation
puskin
justwise
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Offpoint:
Unrecoverable error in the server? gringrin
I'm beginning to believe Nairaland codes were bought or it was just a template. a 13 years old site without a single update, I guess the owner is not a developer.
Mailing Nairaland mods is wasting of time, they have no clue, they were only taught to make use of these 3 buttons:
ban
hide
delete
its painful honestly. then why keep the mail mods button there mtchseew.

they shud better rectify this thing i have about 9 mentions to attend to
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Is it a crime to see something and turn the other way?
the same way u turn the other way on this post. fish

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Offpoint: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
beardlessdude:
its painful honestly. then why keep the mail mods button there mtchseew.

they shud better rectify this thing i have about 9 mentions to attend to
gringrin they're not the one that "kept" the "mail mod" button there... it came with the template and they have no clue on how to remove it, hence it's still theregrin
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin they're not the one that "kept" the "mail mod" button there... it came with the template and they have no clue on how to remove it, hence it's still theregrin
that's their bizneess, me just want an explanation.
I saw one mod viewed and ran away smh
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin

It's useless sending them an email sha. I bet they dont even bother to read it angry .. So, don't waste ur time explaining it to them coz maybe they dont get extra dime from their CEO juz to read ur email & makes some actions. grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by ikeno(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
you just wasting your time reporting to mod.
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
lalasticlala still no reply? no mods could tell me what's wrong?
well I'll just log out of the account indefinitely until its restored.
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by lalasticlala(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nobody blocked you. It's not a crime to report irregular activities
Re: Is It A Crime To Report Irrelugar Activities To Mods Again? by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Clear your browser cache and cookies and try again. Also, try using another browser

Cc Beardlessdude

(1)

Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day In Ibadan / Met A Jewish Yoruba Guy In My School / Regina Daniels, Brother Involved In An Accident On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.