Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin (4558 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by blessingchinny(f): 2:01am On Mar 11, 2020
I am a lady of 28. Pretty though, but the issue is that every guy I come across would always want to have sex with me. And once I say no, it is break up I have really gone through a lot to keep my self... I don't know if I should give up. Doesn't it mean that guys no longer appreciate virginity? Is it a crime to keep oneself till marriage. I am tired already, I am at the verge of given up. Please I need someone to talk yo me before I make a drastic decision. Am confused....

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 11, 2020
blessingchinny:
I am a lady of 28. Pretty though, but the issue is that every guy I come across would always want to have sex with me. And once I say no, it is break up I have really gone through a lot to keep my self... I don't know if I should give up. Doesn't it mean that guys no longer appreciate virginity? Is it a crime to keep oneself till marriage. I am tired already, I am at the verge of given up. Please I need someone to talk yo me before I make a drastic decision. Am confused....
It is no crime but that shouldn't be all you flaunt in a relationship .Something about the right altitude and character.

15 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by blessingchinny(f): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2020
What if every other thing is right....a guy claims he loves everything about you...but the moment he discovers you ain't ready to yield in his sex demands he walks away

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by dingbang(m): 2:18am On Mar 11, 2020
What other skills do you have ?
Are you a good cook?
Can you take care of the kids?
Are you respectful?
Do you have skills that can fetch money?

If yes, let's discuss via pm

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by chatinent: 2:19am On Mar 11, 2020
The crime there is the lie.

9 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 11, 2020
blessingchinny:
What if every other thing is right....a guy claims he loves everything about you...but the moment he discovers you ain't ready to yield in his sex demands he walks away
Well you need to profile the guys you date ,most guys are naturally wired for sex .I would advise you date the ones ready to settle down and come up with a story how it is a taboo for you to get married without been a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:31am On Mar 11, 2020
You've not met who really loves u for who u are... Besides virginity is over rated in Nigeria. Focus on something else instead of lookin for a relationship here and there u will always get a bumpy ride. If this is your mean focus right now my dear what ever u see just take it that way cos u might end messing your life up. Maybe in the next 5yrs or more u will realise is getting late to get married. If u don't have a job get one. If u are still studying finish that first. If u have a job pray for someone who loves u to come ur way. Believe in urself for once and stop getting confused all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 11, 2020
blessingchinny:

We appreciate it, absolutely. Most of the guys just want to chop and clean mouth. They know it will be more difficult to have sex with a virgin. They're searching for the ladies that will give up their cookies, sharp-sharp.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Brunicekid(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2020
OP, it's CERTAINLY not a crime to remain a Virgin.

Sincerely, i give you 1000000 thumps up. for being a virgin.

Even God is really happy with Sexual chastity.

Remain Sexually pure till marriage, please!!!

It really pays big time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Petyprincess(f): 6:34am On Mar 11, 2020
No,it's not a crime dear,those guys aren't meant for you!! When the right person comes he wnt question your decency!!
This proves Nigerian guys are confused set of humans! If a lady is not a virgin they will call her names nd when she is a virgin they still can't wait angry What do you guys want exactly?

10 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Those guys really like you for them to walk away coz they know u cant give them what they want.

Assuming they accept your rules and u find them cheating with some1 else, trust me as a virgin, u will feel hurt.

Some scumbags who knows ur status will even promise u heaven and earth to wait till marriage, telling and showing you how they love and care for you. U go believe them die, they will look like guardian angels, they will even marry you to stamp that believe, then after getting the cookie jar they have always wanted, problem go begin start.

Problems like domestic violence, keeping late night, moving around in town with girls, so what would you say or do about that.

Since u wanna keep it till marriage night and u r 28. U got alot to do. The pressure will be too much

I wish you good luck though.
Peace

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Skmoda360(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Those guys really like you for them to walk away coz they know u cant give them what they want.

Assuming they accept your rules and u find them cheating with some1 else, trust me as a virgin, u will feel hurt.

Some scumbags who knows ur status will even promise u heaven and earth to wait till marriage, telling and showing you how they love and care for you. U go believe them die, they will look like guardian angels, they will even marry you to stamp that believe, then after getting the cookie jar they have always wanted, problem go begin start.

Problems like domestic violence, keeping late night, moving around in town with girls, so what would you say or do about that.

Since u wanna keep it till marriage night and u r 28. U got alot to do. The pressure will be too much

I wish you good luck though.
Peace

say no more bro
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
No,it's not a crime dear,those guys aren't meant for you!! When the right person comes he wnt question your decency!!
This proves Nigerian guys are confused set of humans! If a lady is not a virgin they will call her names nd when she is a virgin they still can't wait angry What do you guys want exactly?
u tink ur wise baa. dat iz hw guyz will end up taking care of her at the end dey break she loosed nutin bt the guy loosed enuf. bia dont provoke me o! if she iz nt ready to have sex she shud neva in her life tink of havin a relationship. right one gbuo gi dere.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by AfroKnight: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
What’s your problem?

Why are you complaining that the men decided to walk away instead of remaining in the relationship and cheating on you?

If you’re having second thoughts then decide if you will act on it. There is nothing wrong with a guy ditching you cos you won’t allow sex in the relationship. I think the guy is doing you a favour by not wasting your time or deceiving you.

Move on. Your spec will show up.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2020
blessingchinny:

Are you a virgin just because...? Why are you remaining one? It's your choice and know why you've decided to abstain. Always remember that. There are people who share your beliefs, find them and be friends with them. What kind of friends are you keeping? And where are you meeting these guys?

I find it hard to believe you're not friends with people like you. You're 28, so I think you're pretty resolved in that aspect. Your will is strong and can withstand any pressure. Don't make any rash decision or something you'll regret. Anyone that doesn't align with things you deem important should be dropped when seeking for a relationship.

There are men who've chosen to be virgins too.

Also, go into a relationship when you're ready and need one. Focus on other things.

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2020
blessingchinny:

it would be so difficult to see a guy who would wanna hold on with you till marriage before having sex with you.

very very difficult.

you are old enough to have sex, but don't let pressure push you into doing it with the wrong guy.

virginity is a pride to a woman. but, once you are old enough to lose it, you should have pride in losing it too, cos you have become a woman.

if you must allow a man to have sex with you now, let him be someone you are attracted to, let it be a man that you won't regret losing your virginity to, even if at the end of the day he leaves you.

pls, remember, virginity wont give you the best man, your characters will.

I bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Quality20(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Relocate to d far north cos its both a crime n abomination for a lady above 6 yes to b virgin in d south of Nigeria. Pls don't allow ritual men know u a virgin, cos they may use charm to rub on ur virgin blood n u fall sick
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Zither(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2020
blessingchinny, if you applied for a job that you are qualified for but the manager wants to sleep with you as a condition to grant you the job would you agree to his demands? I see two scenarios here.

1. You are desperate for a job so you let him have
his way. You sell your dignity for temporary
solution. Your dignity is violated for a price.

2. You have an overriding sense of your dignity
and worth, and you know its value in the
spiritual and physical existence and will not
succumb to pressure to peg it at any price
below your standard and principles.
Come what may

You decide to go with option (1) and damn dignity (will dignity put food on your table?). Of course...but you have lowered your value and your chances at the possibility of a better paying job with greater benefits while still retaining your original expensive value. It is like you gained a day but lost a decade. Worse, you still have to degrade yourself even more to keep the job. This is worse than self-destruction. You have snuffed out the life of your self-esteem.

You go with option (2), you get rejected. You are sad but you have not lost anything, neither to anyone. You try again and again until you get a job that appreciates your qualifications or skills and rewards you for your value because you will not settle for less. Your sense of worth intact and growing.

You get my analogy here?

Every guy who ever left you because you wouldn't give in to his sexual demands is too petty and poor-minded and cannot afford you. Only those with an eye for gold will recognize you for who you truly are.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by 24kmagic: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Personally, I won't break up with you. I will respect your decision to remain chaste.

But I will definitely have a side chick to cool off with. Sex should never be a problem in a relationship, only marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by timibare(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2020
Go en look for a MOSES to make a way, where you seem there is no way for u
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
@op, what has been your source of inspiration? Is it your religion, society, family or your personal decision?
The truth is, virginity is not the ultimate. Keep building yourself, meet people, socialize, if you're in a relationship with a guy and you both love each other, go ahead and enjoy yourself.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Mizwisdom(f): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Hi dear, I have a friend who will be interested in teaching English there, he wrote IELTS exams and he's currently doing an international English teaching course.Can I have your email so we can talk more, mime is in my signature, thanks
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by GeneralPula: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
chatinent:
The crime there is the lie.

Lol
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by CanadaOrBust: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
blessingchinny:
I am a lady of 28. Pretty though, but the issue is that every

Fake virgin
Fake story
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by CanadaOrBust: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
@op, what has been your source of inspiration? Is it your religion, society, family or your personal decision?

Easy. Her inspiration is Nairaland. She is a virgin on Nairaland! grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Petyprincess(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Hi dear, I have a friend who will be interested in teaching English there, he wrote IELTS exams and he's currently doing an international English teaching course.Can I have your email so we can talk more, mime is in my signature, thanks
I will send you an email latest tomorrow morning,he can definitely apply for a descent school in Poland through work permit visa,if he passed his IELTS exam he has better chance of earning higher although in Poland IELTS isn't compulsory or better still apply for school visa to continue your master degree in part time with that you have better options to apply directly yourself nd some schools tend to consider your application faster when you live nearer compare to applying from far distance!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Easy. Her inspiration is Nairaland. She is a virgin on Nairaland! grin
Only on nairaland? Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Reality11: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
I wouldn't bother to know if a girl is virgin or not, because am not one myself.

But if you tell me you are one, how would I know you ain't lying? undecided

So telling me you are virgin or not is useless, since I can't confirm it. The only way to know it is by having sex
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bennyann: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why should you be at verge of giving up? Can you tell us what made you keep your virginity till now? Was it by luck, because of your dream man, religious or traditional belief, or just a decision?

The reason I ask these questions is because that is what will determine if you should give up now or not.

I will tell you to be confident in yourself especially when you know deep down virginity isn't the only thing you're bringing to the table in your relationship. Believe me, if it's more than that, your self confidence will guide you irrerespective of your age.

So the question is what's your value and not what's the value of your virginity. Truth be told virginity is bringing nothing to the table these days but qualilities that support a man and make him see you as an indispensable asset .

So please, look beyond your virginity. Value yourself and then polish yourself wherever needed and YOUR man will find you or better still, you'll find each other.

Don't ever give up your virginity because you're looking up to a man or men to boost your confidence level.

Make sure you're not losing out on sighting your own man by being unnecessarily selective simply because you believe your virginity should fetch you President Buhari, Mark Zuckerberg or even Seun on nairaland as a partner.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bigpicture001: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What's the connection of his response and ur English tutor assist...?
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bigpicture001: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
..I also may break up with my virgin gf....sh is good looking, very intelligent, Industrious, focused and all...

We have been 2Gera for over a year now without she, cuz sh is virgin...

But...sh is alarmingly very stingy nd selfish nd kinda want to b on top d relationship....

Nd sh is always at the door ready to go away,cuz sh felt sh won't lose nothing....I advise guys. Don't stay with a virgin.

They will never b fully commuted without sex. Even they don't realize this
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bennyann: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
bigpicture001:
..I also may break up with my virgin gf....sh is good looking, very intelligent, Industrious, focused and all...

We have been 2Gera for over a year now without she, cuz sh is virgin...

But...sh is alarmingly very stingy nd selfish nd kinda want to b on top d relationship....

Nd sh is always at the door ready to go away,cuz sh felt sh won't lose nothing....I advise guys. Don't stay with a virgin.

They will never b fully commuted without sex. Even they don't realize this

At the bolded, please tell how many "non virgins" have been faithful to you in your relationship with them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. / Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.