Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son (24157 Views)

Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Rejoice5000(f): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
decatalyst:
What an overdose of joy in that household!

May God provide the fruit of the womb for those in wait of such blessing.
Amen
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by movetoca: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
McStoic:
God of wonders. I don't want to understand Him, cos one may run mad attempting such attempt.
She did IVF.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by pastoradebola: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Only u can do what no man can't do Jehovah

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by movetoca: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
1Sharon:
How is she going to raise this child?
I don't know why 67 years old woman is bothering herself with having children. She probably won't see 80 so what did she do IVF for?.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by amazon14: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Singing: God of miracle na my papa ooo
God of miracle na my papa oooo

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hope not adopted child. I have seen many if that

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Grupo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Profayo:
As a doctor I can tell you there are alot of God factors in IVF.Even in the best IVF centres, the success rate is less than 70%.Couples have had IVF done up 3-4 times and still failed at the best centres.Thank God for IVF,thank God for his mercies

What you chose to call God factor is what I call luck. If you toss a fair coin, the probability of having a talk or a head is ½ and has nothing to do with God. It's pure probability.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by tfelicityk(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Glory be to God... Congratulations to her... I appreciate her courage and patience.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by PinkDick(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by stagger: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrincessB1:
Invitro fertilization bringing untold joy and happiness to numerous childless women.

Thank God for technology
Wonderful smiley

Are the success rates 100%? Have you not heard of women doing up to 5 IVFs without success? The God factor still comes in.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Tareq1105: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Psalmmyzino17:
Only God can do this..... God is Great

It's an indication that God is not on break. He's still working wonders, wiping away the tears of His people.

This is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Mandavo28: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thanks be to God for Awesome Blessing
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Smooyis(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
God be praised grin
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by PrincessB1(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
stagger:

Are the success rates 100%? Have you not heard of women doing up to 5 IVFs without success? The God factor still comes in.
That's why thank God is visibly written in my statement.

The greatest Technologist HE is.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
decatalyst:
What an overdose of joy in that household!

May God provide the fruit of the womb for those in wait of such blessing.
Amen
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by D1zion: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Heya God is great & he answer us at his own appointed time when we must have given up hope. May God bless the little boy & may he grow up in the ways of the Lord like
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by nanizle(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
flowmama:

I am sure you do not know that it takes more than science to make an embryo or blastocyst implant on the wall of the uterus, hence several failed IVF attempts...

IVF or not, this is God's blessing...

God's blessings hun?

Then why didn't she just stick to keep trying the natural way? Or she needed IVF to 'assist' the miracle?
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by nanizle(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
stagger:

There's nothing like God factor.

It's called probability and statistics. You can study a bit of it.

Nigerians will never give credit to where it is due. What you guys only know is to be shouting god up and down while other societies are busy spending money on new research.

Does your god really need your praise?

Give credit to the doctors and scientists that made this possible. You can also donate to research institutes.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by polofemo: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Congratulations Prof S. O Otubusin. Prof is my academic mentor. Baba still dey kampe @ 72. God be praised for this miracle

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Hotfreezer: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

But it wasn't God that gave her a baby na? IVF did!

Go and get proper education.

This particular woman had several rounds of IVF both within and outside Nigeria and failed.

Or na IVF your mama take born you?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
nanizle:

Nigerians will never give credit to where it is due. What you guys only know is to be shouting god up and down while other societies are busy spending money on new research.

Give credit to the doctors and scientists that made this possible. You can also donate to research institutes.
Epic! You know anything à Nigerian can't do, he praises his god when another person does it. Terrible I tell ya.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Hotfreezer: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
nanizle:

This particular woman had several IVF rounds which failed. .
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Mizwisdom(f): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Very good news for single ladies, time cannot pass you by again
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

God gave her permission to be alive to do IVF. How can you be so short sighted!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by systemz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Was it artificial insemination?
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Nigga679(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

Weather or not it's IVF which I doubted. My dear, children comes from God. D Bible says in psalm 127vs3; children are an heritage of d Lord: and fruit of d womb is His reward. Let's praise God who is still in d business of performing signs and wonders regardless of our sinful nature. May His Holy Name be praise now and forever, amen
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by delpee(f): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

How many people succeed with IVF especially after 35 years? Her story indicates that she tried IVF for many years and gave up at a time. Besides this is post menopause. Whichever way we look at it God takes the glory.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by nanizle(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hotfreezer:

This particular woman had several IVF rounds which failed.

Scientists with higher IQ than 10 of your type combined give credence to God for miracles like this. Your worthless opinion is inconsequential.

Learn to appreciate people's effort. Doctors, scientists, engineers, lawyers etc. These are real people that put in conscious effort in making things happen.

IVF technology didn't just drop from the sky. It was painstakingly developed by real people. It's not perfect, it's still developing. Several parameters determine the probably of success of IVF. You can read more about it.

All I'm saying is that you should appreciate (and 'praise') the efforts of the medical professionals involved. It doesn't you cost you anything.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Grupo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

God gave her permission to be alive to do IVF. How can you be so short sighted!

My mum gave birth to me when she was 28 and fertile. And that's the difference. We are talking about a 67 year old woman here who have birth through IVF. Science and doctors should at least take the control, not God.

Thanks.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Hotfreezer: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
nanizle:

Learn to appreciate people's effort. Doctors, scientists, engineers, lawyers etc. These are real people that put in conscious effort in making things happen.

IVF technology didn't just drop from the sky. It was painstakingly developed by real people. It's not perfect, it's still developing. Several parameters determine the probably of success of IVF. You can read more about it.

All I'm saying is that you should appreciate (and 'praise') the efforts of the medical professionals involved. It doesn't you cost you anything.

Okay sir, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Grupo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
nanizle:

Thank you. These guys are quick to ascribe everything to God. Where was God in the woman's productive years until IVF finally came to her rescue after so many attempts?
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

My mum gave birth to me when she was 28 and fertile. And that's the difference. We are talking about a 67 year old woman here who have birth through IVF. Science and doctors should at least take the control, not God.

Thanks.
Science taking control is secondary. The person being alive to give birth is primary. God gave her the opportunity to be alive to do IVF. I think you should acknowledge that before science.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos / He Is Not Comfortable About His Mum's Pregnancy / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.