Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores (2255 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / "Real Life Whores And Cheap Bitches,they Bleep As Low As #500" - UNILAG Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Practically a lady must hoe Before she settles down( words of some ladies). hence we have good and bad hoes.

the good hoes Bleep for love or when they feel Hot while the bad Bleep for money, material things, favour, job, opportunity etc.

bottomline a lady must Bleep for something.

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by cooldipo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
I feel pity for your attention seeking tactics... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
cooldipo:
I feel pity for your attention seeking tactics... lipsrsealed
A slowpoke with a phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by TruthHurts1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Practically a lady must hoe Before she settles down( words of some ladies). hence we have good and bad hoes.

the good hoes Bleep for love or when they feel Hot while the bad Bleep for money, material things, favour, job, opportunity etc.

In this description, kindly include your mother, sister, female cousins, girlfriend(s), and every other woman in you life.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
MY DEAR.

YOU ARE RIGHT.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
TruthHurts1:

In this description, kindly include your mother, sister, female cousins, girlfriend(s), and every other woman in you life.
So because I have women in my life I shouldn't say the truth about women ever again?

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by TruthHurts1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
So because I have women in my life I shouldn't say the truth about women ever again?

Nobody is asking you not to manifest the limited abilities of your mind. We're just asking you to be consistent. Don't just apply the olosho and prostitutes tags to strangers who you don't know. Apply them to the notorious ones in your family who inspired your rant.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by Originalsly: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

I don't think this is the place to spread your family dirty laundry.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Originalsly:

I don't think this is the place to spread your family dirty laundry.
Not every family is like yours
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
TruthHurts1:

Nobody is asking you not to manifest the limited abilities of your mind. We're just asking you to be consistent. Don't just apply the olosho and prostitutes tags to strangers who you don't know. Apply them to the notorious ones in your family who inspired your rant.
You aren't making sense this does not dispute my notion. if you can't deal with it kill yourself
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by itzprezy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
The topic gat me rotfl...
How can you say there is good LovePeddler and bad LovePeddler grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
itzprezy:
The topic gat me rotfl...
How can you say there is good LovePeddler and bad LovePeddler grin
I explained what I meant.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2019
dominique
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by ubunja(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2019
TruthHurts1:

the old trusted emotional blackmail

Nice to see it still lives....

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
seun
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores by MonsterDK: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2019
send a pm to get featured in a x short clip. Earn and stay unknown

(1) (Reply)

My mother said she wants to dump me in Sokoto state / Can A Man Be Raped? / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.