Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (27150 Views)

We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / Ironsi Destroyed Regionalism: Nobody Can Revise History! / Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

We can't keep doing the old ways of politics. I can't still believe the same thing that happened during the 2015 elections is what is playing out.

Let the Atiku campaign tell us what they they got to offer.
Any thing that does not add value to the common man is nothing to take home.
Because all I see is that we may be going back to the old ways of PDP and it would be worse than we've ever recorded.

See there is no old PDP or new APC. They are one and the same, how many politicians have jumped boat, what's the difference in their ideologies beyond the name and slogans that don't even add up?

So first calm down. I'm not sure abt the difference between Atiku and Buhari, they are both Fulani's and both from the North, both make huge promises and I'm sure they both don't keep to their promises.

However, Atiku has stated that he is not the 'Messiah' but ready to improve the economy, create jobs and bla bla bla - hopefully that will fizzle down, Buhari hasn't said anything meaningful yet other than insults, remember the claim that he was the 'Messiah'.

So chill, it's to same ball game. Both winners and lossers don't give a f' abt the masses.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
rusher14:

Rubbish.

As predictable as always!

I just felt it if was the right thing to respond to you regardless of your antecedents.

Have a nice day!
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Atiku's campaign is playing with words and giving false hopes to defraud the electorate.

Restructuring we want and need is to return the country to its pre-1963 constitution. If we do that, the topic of littoral states and resource derivation will automatically be resolved, in addition to other gains which that constitution granted...but which Atiku is avoiding.

Dont let Atiku fool you a third time.
He fooled you on VP choice, fooled you on one term promise, he will fool you a third time with his bojuboju on restructuring. Resource derivation is not the issue, bring him to outline his vision on pre-63 constitution and see how he dodges it quick.

The man is a con man, just look at the diversionary tactic he just used that's exciting these Igbos, he refereed them to some bogus article. Why not just state his own position and what part he played or just copy and paste the called article, at least, he remembered the newspaper and the date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Felixv: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

Diezani's main boy and personal banker-Dauda Lawal is now ApC gubernatorial candidate.

We keep wasting our time shouting and making noise abt APC-PDP while the politicians use same to propel their movement..

The masses, down the food chain are the useless lot

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/dauda-lawal-reveals-what-he-told-efcc-about-diezani/

just to balance the narrative.

But on a personal note --I prefer if pdp stay clear -16yrs and they could not fix the lagos ibadan road ,the light or even complete the rail projects this sends a terrible to signal to us..

progress might be slow --but it is evident that there is some seriousness in our infrastructure development. No nation on earth would be self sufficient if that country does not have regular cheap power.

we should be asking the pdp why they couldn't fix the light in 16yrs having claimed $16bn.

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Themandator: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Who punctured what? That he is not an employer or that he is not a pro restructuring. Which one has been punctured?

BabaO2:
Atiku camp is pained, because two of their supposed strong points of campaign have been punctured: 50,000 jobs created by atiku and restructuring populist idea card. You dont need to insult if u have integrity to protect, make ur points with facts in favour or against. The obvious is that atiku lack integrity and capacity to do what he embedded in his manifesto. That is the issue.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2018

February 18, 2018 4:43 am

Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo again opposed the agitation for resource control for the people of the Niger Delta region saturday, insisting that all resources within the Nigerian space belong to all parts of the country.

Obasanjo argued that if God wanted each state and each region to control what is found in their land, he wouldn't have brought the entity called Nigeria together.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/18/obasanjo-opposes-ndelta-leaders-call-for-resource-control/

The above claim by OBJ rejecting resource control was made just a few months ago, but they still want us to believe that they've been supporting and arguing in favor of resource control all along.

Buy their deception, crooked and corrupt scheming at your own risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Amumaigwe: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
the only revisionist is Atiku and his sheeples. the rebuttal given here is not concrete enough, and the question still lingers; why did Atiku not support the restructuring of Nigeria when he was the vice president? the only 'restructuring' Atiku endorsed was his tacit support to the implementation of sharia law across the nineteen northern state in 2002

Can't u read? Are you one on the lazy youths? Have!
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Wahala90: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
uu

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by rusher14: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

As predictable as always!

I just felt it if was the right thing to respond to you regardless of your antecedents.

Have a nice day!
You too.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by lyricalz: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72484993:
A-TIKU (Death)......

after then......

Obi!

PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

looter or no looter we shall articulate in 2019, same thing we told u guys in 2015, when we said certificate or no certificate its buhari 2015. now we sending the dullard parking.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Themandator: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
He didn't just give you article but also something that is of public record, if you get it you can find everyone's contributions to the idea of restructuring. The conference is like the records of the national assembly on any bill.... You will find the pro and anti elements records of every contributor to the issue: It is also common knowledge that the six geopolitical zones structure which all parts of Nigeria benefit from today is the fruit of the collaborative efforts of His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, the late Alex Ekwueme and other patriots.

“Their efforts at restructuring Nigeria are captured in the Hansard of the 1995 Constitutional Conference, which is a public document and is still available at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Professor Osinbajo may want to familiarise himself with that document.

deomelo:

The man is a con man, just look at the diversionary tactic he just used that's exciting these Igbos, he refereed them to some bogus article. Why not just state his own position and what part he played or just copy and paste the called article, at least, he remembered the newspaper and the date.

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Damoche10: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Maxymilliano:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-impossible-to-revise-history-atiku-campaign-replies-osinbajo-on-restructuring-claim/amp

These guys are obviously not serious. So much abandoned projects that was seen to completion is enough. Why commission new projects when there are so many projects that have been abandoned? Salaries not paid e.t.c...abeg, make I hear word jare.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BabaO2: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Themandator:
Who punctured what? That he is not an employer or that he is not a pro restructuring. Which one has been punctured?

Both, he doesnt have capacity for all what he claimed
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Themandator:
[b]He didn't just give you article but also something that is of public record, if you get it you can find everyone's contributions to the idea of restructuring. [/b]The conference is like the records of the national assembly on any bill.... You will find the pro and anti elements records of every contributor to the issue: It is also common knowledge that the six geopolitical zones structure which all parts of Nigeria benefit from today is the fruit of the collaborative efforts of His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, the late Alex Ekwueme and other patriots.

“Their efforts at restructuring Nigeria are captured in the Hansard of the 1995 Constitutional Conference, which is a public document and is still available at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Professor Osinbajo may want to familiarise himself with that document.

Luckily for me, I'm not ignorant and unintelligent like many on NL, I only believe what I see and able to read and base my judgement on, instead of swallowing rubbish by a con man throwing empty rubbish for me to swallow like mumu.

If you can not show me the article or cut and paste the info for me to read, please move on and stop quoting me.

It's even silly and ridiculous to label public what you can not show us publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has asked oil producing states in the Niger Delta region, to drop their agitation for resource control.

As a united nation, Obasanjo said oil resources in the country should be managed for all Nigerians, and not controlled by any section of the country.

Obasanjo, however, explained that the oil producing communities should benefit first and then all parts of the country.

https://www.rockcityfmradio.com/obasanjo-asks-niger-delta-leaders-drop-resource-control-agitation/

See them, and some silly Igbos are jumping all over the place when the same jokers spent 16 years in power and never made any move to restructure anything, they were even against it and still against it till today.

Well, Igbos are born mumu of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
I just love the way they always reply with fact, Atiku means business.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by dahnimoh(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Maxymilliano:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-impossible-to-revise-history-atiku-campaign-replies-osinbajo-on-restructuring-claim/amp

Light nko?

That if they can not provide electricity within six months that Nigerians should stone them out of office.

APC is a failure
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:
One can't be telling another what he should be doing..

I think the Atiku campaign should be rolling out their programmes they have to offer Nigerians rather than giving us ancient history that literally adds no value to the common man.

The PDP as a party is yet to tell us the benefits of their 16 years in power to the masses. What you have are various factions of the supporters of the OBJ/Atiku , Yar-adua/Goodluck and Goodluck/Sambo administrations splitting it down and picking whatever they have achieve based on their tenures. They barely tell anyone the gains in the entire stretch of the 16 years.

The truth is that did PDP actually do well in its 16 years un-interrupted reign given the resources at her disposal; The answer is No.

APC have done 10 times worse in the less than 4years they've spent in power... I doubt anyone would be able to survive another 4years of APC #back_2_Daura come 2019
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Felixv:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/dauda-lawal-reveals-what-he-told-efcc-about-diezani/

just to balance the narrative.

But on a personal note --I prefer if pdp stay clear -16yrs and they could not fix the lagos ibadan road ,the light or even complete the rail projects this sends a terrible to signal to us..

progress might be slow --but it is evident that there is some seriousness in our infrastructure development. No nation on earth would be self sufficient if that country does not have regular cheap power.

we should be asking the pdp why they couldn't fix the light in 16yrs having claimed $16bn.

The same idiots who couldn't fix it in 16 years are in ApC now.

You dont know anything abt Dauda Lawal, let's leave that side, stuffs I could tell you are confidential.. Leave that alone.

I don't give a damn abt PDP or APC, but let's be realistic and truthful. Have u checked out the rail projects? Research on it. And see the mediocrity in PDP, APac, the same China built two lane rails but told us two is not good for us. Have u compared trains in both countries, do you see what CECC is delivering in Nigeria? 20years old tech. PDP bought it as at 10 years old and deliveirng it in snail speed, have u forgotten abr the CECC scholarship the govt of the day shared amount their people?

Abt power, you remember Fashola saying a sensible govt will fix light in 6 months?and now they've not added 1MW to the grid? Forget the propaganda, research it, the dara Fashola is spawning are fake. No infrastructure added.

BTW, PDP claim they spent more than $16B on power, they just shared it amongst themselves and move on.

Before you go far, check the debt burden of Nigeria in the past 10 years, the debt incurred this 3years under APC is almost more than the 16 years of the so called PDP combined. Are you aware the APC is claiming to spend abt $1.7B on school feeding program? Find out how much went to trader moni and some other useless programs...

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
deomelo:

Where is the account? Do you have any documented evidence to support that with or you just swallowed the lies fact less and bogus claim by Atiku?

These Igbos sef...

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/18/atiku-backs-restructuring-of-nigeria/

Fill your empty skull with this first.
FYI, restructuring became more prominent during Nnamdi Kanu's agitation but before then, Atiku has been advocating for restructuring.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

See there is no old PDP or new APC. They are one and the same, how many politicians have jumped boat, what's the difference in their ideologies beyond the name and slogans that don't even add up?

So first calm down. I'm not sure abt the difference between Atiku and Buhari, they are both Fulani's and both from the North, both make huge promises and I'm sure they both don't keep to their promises.

However, Atiku has stated that he is not the 'Messiah' but ready to improve the economy, create jobs and bla bla bla - hopefully that will fizzle down, Buhari hasn't said anything meaningful yet other than insults, remember the claim that he was the 'Messiah'.

So chill, it's to same ball game. Both winners and lossers don't give a f' abt the masses.

You should also remember PMB did not tell you he is the messiah.

The one telling you "he's not the messiah" were among those who told Nigerians that PMB is.

So whichever the case, the masses will bear the brunt. As far as I'm concerned the North never looses.
We can decide to wait another 4 years and rotate or stay another 12 years and see how everything plays out .
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ginalex:
APC have done 10 times worse in the less than 4years they've spent in power... I doubt anyone would be able to survive another 4years of APC #back_2_Daura come 2019

Everyone is entitled to just 1 vote.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

Everyone is entitled to just 1 vote.
Your point exactly?? undecided why is it so difficult for APC minions to give just 1 thing their messiah bubu achieved?? Na only one I ask.... One pere
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/18/atiku-backs-restructuring-of-nigeria/

Fill your empty skull with this first.
FYI, restructuring became more prominent during Nnamdi Kanu's agitation but before then, Atiku has been advocating for restructuring.

I was actually expecting you to post what Atiku sited in the Vanguard article instead of bothering me with irrelevant story from a totally different news paper.

You are either too lazy and incompetent to look for the fake and invisible rubbish Atiku sited, or you just can not read and comprehend simple English words.

Now, make yourself useful, go back and look for the bogus rubbish and lies atiku spewed on your lap or just STFU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:
One can't be telling another what he should be doing..

I think the Atiku campaign should be rolling out their programmes they have to offer Nigerians rather than giving us ancient history that literally adds no value to the common man.

The PDP as a party is yet to tell us the benefits of their 16 years in power to the masses. What you have are various factions of the supporters of the OBJ/Atiku , Yar-adua/Goodluck and Goodluck/Sambo administrations splitting it down and picking whatever they have achieve based on their tenures. They barely tell anyone the gains in the entire stretch of the 16 years.

The truth is that did PDP actually do well in its 16 years un-interrupted reign given the resources at her disposal; The answer is No.

Quickly let me give one.

Your mobile phone you use to type this was a product of PDP
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by roscoleefad: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
This government only capitalized on a projects d pdp is about to finish and lay claim on it as them which projects do they initiate and completed.once u ask Apc members this question they say u are corrupt even without knowing you from adams
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by ImperialYoruba: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I called ur post trash cos Atiku's campaign team gave vivid acct of how Atiku have played major role in restructuring movements since 1995 including taking part (along side Ekwueme) in creating the geographical zones and sponsoring oil resource control policy and u are blaming PDP for not restructuring Nigeria.
FYI, between 2006 - 2009, 2013-2017, Atiku was not in PDP.

Secondly, Did GEJ promise restructuring ? No

Yet he made a very bold attempt at restructuring by organizing CONFAB.
What move have ur lord and master made at restructuring Nigeria

You should be jailed for equating geo zones with restructuring or accepting that resource allocation is the mainstream demand for restructuring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ginalex:
Your point exactly?? undecided why is it so difficult for APC minions to give just 1 thing their messiah bubu achieved?? Na only one I ask.... One pere

You can choose to see what APC has achieved or not.
I will tell you just one thing;
1) The APC led government is not borrowing loans to pay civil servants salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
deomelo:

I was actually expecting you to post what Atiku sited in the Vanguard article instead of bothering me with irrelevant story from a totally different news paper.

You are either too lazy and incompetent to look for the fake and invisible rubbish Atiku sited, or you are just can not read and comprehend simple English words.

Now, make yourself useful, go back and look for the bogus rubbish and lies atiku spewed on your lap or just STFU.

This is APC definition of restructuring

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

You can choose to see what APC has achieved or not.
I will tell you just one thing;
1) The APC led government is not borrowing loans to pay civil servants salary.

The loan the prodigal APC keep borrowing what have they been using it for.

Now they want to sell our assets.

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You should be jailed for equating geo zones with restructuring or accepting that resource allocation is the mainstream demand for restructuring.

Study the full details of the 1995 constitution before you quote me.I don't argue blindly.
BTW what is restructuring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Operation 777: Support For Military Grows Amid Public Anger Over Metele Massacre / 2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.