Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (27146 Views)

We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / Ironsi Destroyed Regionalism: Nobody Can Revise History! / Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iblad0994:

I am not here to talk about Buhari coz i got better things to do. I don't converse with intellectually handicapped guys who cannot hold a sound argument without deviating from the subject of discussion.

Peace

And you ended up shooting yourself on the leg undecided
Is the trash you posted related to the topic
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Binikingdowm: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Osibanjo is womaniser and live stripers
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by paix(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
franchasng:
Revise; means to revisit history in an effort to try to alter it to probably favor your wish or cause at the moment, that's what most Yoruba politicians do sha lipsrsealed
Gatcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Themandator: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Osinabajo is really a disgrace to the high office of pastorship. Sometime I feel justified to go out and commit one sin when I read what otherwise Jesus and Holy Spirit representative says in public even when he knows same not to be true. Osinbajo should not be seen to be playing the regular politics of the average Nigerian politician. He is a pastor for crying out loud

tomakint:
Atiku's camp sef get time to dey reply this funny looking man lying up and down and pretending to rewrite history. Bloody revisionist

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

And you ended up shooting yourself on the leg undecided
Is the trash you posted related to the topic

The trash i posted emanated from the topic of discourse. Atiku replied Osinbajo on restructuring. Is that too much for you to comprehend Mr BiafraOfNigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

Does it matter to you that the incumbent are only but interested in tarnishing image? Had no program, have non ongoing and no plan for any, just to soil the guys name? He gotta respond bro.

Shouldn't the incumbent lead by example? Show what you're doing and how to build on 'em...instead its abt insulting Atiku.

We can't keep doing the old ways of politics. I can't still believe the same thing that happened during the 2015 elections is what is playing out.

Let the Atiku campaign tell us what they they got to offer.
Any thing that does not add value to the common man is nothing to take home.
Because all I see is that we may be going back to the old ways of PDP and it would be worse than we've ever recorded.

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by ImperialYoruba: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Atiku's campaign is playing with words and giving false hopes to defraud the electorate.

Restructuring we want and need is to return the country to its pre-1963 constitution. If we do that, the topic of littoral states and resource derivation will automatically be resolved, in addition to other gains which that constitution granted...but which Atiku is avoiding.

Dont let Atiku fool you a third time.
He fooled you on VP choice, fooled you on one term promise, he will fool you a third time with his bojuboju on restructuring. Resource derivation is not the issue, bring him to outline his vision on pre-63 constitution and see how he dodges it quick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by madridsta007(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bolustical:
It is very hard

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by dforever(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
What of history like this relationship?

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by aeronot(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
This article is incomplete as the writer ignored that as Osibanjo is VP he is in a better position now to restructure this country, if he deems it fit.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BabaO2: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Themandator:
Osinabajo is really a disgrace to the high office of pastorship. Sometime I feel justified to go out and commit one sin when I read what otherwise Jesus and Holy Spirit representative says in public even when he knows same not to be true. Osinbajo should not be seen to be playing the regular politics of the average Nigerian politician. He is a pastor for crying out loud

since you have no idea of the discussion why don't you shut up.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Jollynuel: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by rusher14: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

Diezani's man boy and personal banker-Dauda Lawal is now ApC gubernatorial candidate.

We keep wasting our time shouting and making noise abr APC-PDP while the politicians use same to prooerl their movement..

The masses, down the food chain are the useless lot

What is man boy and what is personal banker?
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by gare(f): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72484993:
A-TIKU (Death)......

after then......

Obi!

PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

Very low minded person, please go and roast your meat you get lucky you have side business join your BMC work
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Waiting for the Prof/VP to come back and lecture Atiku the loser all over again again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72484993:
A-TIKU (Death)......

after then......

Obi!

PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

Yes ooo.

Nigerians reject the reconstituted and amalgamation of the looting and stealing protectorates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Mankosi: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
Atiku= 30 points
Osibanjo= 0 points
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Mankosi: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
deomelo:
Waiting for the Prof/VP to come back and lecture Atiku the loser all over again again...
unfortunately u will wait for ages because he won't surface again...
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by YoungLionken(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
socialmediaman:
Very simple questions. Buhari and Osinbajo, have you kept your promises:

1. Creating 2 Million Jobs yearly
2. Eliminating the petrol subsidy which was apparently a scam before you got elected
3. Solve Electricity problem within 6months in office (according to Fashola himself)
4. Eliminated corruption and jailed corrupt politicians and Certificate forgers (Including Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Kemi Adeosun etc)
5. Eliminated State of origin in place of state of residence (according to Buhari’s fake campaign mandate since 2003)
6. Jailed Buhari for lying under oath twice about his WAEC certificate

Buhari and Osinbajo, have you fulfilled these promises to the good people of Nigeria?

grin grin grin
Haba bros, they've not even fulfilled the promises they made to their wives, not to talk of Nigeria as a whole... APCheat is nothing but failure!
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iblad0994:

The trash i posted emanated from the topic of discourse. Atiku replied Osinbajo on restructuring. Is that too much for you to comprehend Mr BiafraOfNigeria?

I called ur post trash cos Atiku's campaign team gave vivid acct of how Atiku have played major role in restructuring movements since 1995 including taking part (along side Ekwueme) in creating the geographical zones and sponsoring oil resource control policy and u are blaming PDP for not restructuring Nigeria.
FYI, between 2006 - 2009, 2013-2017, Atiku was not in PDP.

Secondly, Did GEJ promise restructuring ? No

Yet he made a very bold attempt at restructuring by organizing CONFAB.
What move have ur lord and master made at restructuring Nigeria
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Validated: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72484993:
A-TIKU (Death)......

after then......

Obi!

PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

To all of you wishing DEATH and OBITUARY upon your lives and family, may the scripture be true which says: "Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:" - Numbers 14:28
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Mankosi: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Campaign period is fast approaching. Time for name calling. Apc know how to do that very well.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
Mankosi:
unfortunately u will wait for ages because he won't surface again...
[/s]

Not interested in your silly akpu laced ipob rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Born2Breed(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
socialmediaman:
Very simple questions. Buhari and Osinbajo, have you kept your promises:

1. Creating 2 Million Jobs yearly
2. Eliminating the petrol subsidy which was apparently a scam before you got elected
3. Solve Electricity problem within 6months in office (according to Fashola himself)
4. Eliminated corruption and jailed corrupt politicians and Certificate forgers (Including Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Kemi Adeosun etc)
5. Eliminated State of origin in place of state of residence (according to Buhari’s fake campaign mandate since 2003)
6. Jailed Buhari for lying under oath twice about his WAEC certificate

Buhari and Osinbajo, have you fulfilled these promises to the good people of Nigeria?

grin grin grin

I expect the BMC crew here to answer these questions.

As usual they won't coz they don't have answers to these questions. The Janjaweeed, spainard city and dead dog meat barbecuers will hide from this thread or as its prevalent with their character type the monosyllables "sai dullard"
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I called ur post trash cos Atiku's campaign team gave vivid acct of how Atiku have played major role in restructuring movements since 1995 including taking part (along side Ekwueme) in creating the geographical zones and sponsoring oil resource control policy and u are blaming PDP for not restructuring Nigeria.
FYI, between 2006 - 2009, 2013-2017, Atiku was not in PDP.

Secondly, Did GEJ promise restructuring ? No

Yet he made a very bold attempt at restructuring by organizing CONFAB.
What move have ur lord and master made at restructuring Nigeria

Where is the account? Do you have any documented evidence to support that with or you just swallowed the lies fact less and bogus claim by Atiku?

These Igbos sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BabaO2: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
I understand their pains, two of their cooked up points of campaign have been punctured: Atiku created 50,000 jobs and the populist idea, restructuring of the country.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Themandator: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Osibanjo is not different from any mini skirt Wearing lady entering a house of God. Both of them seduces the saints with different format. As a matter of fact, it is Osinbajo method that the scripture warns us against. Lies and calls Satan the father of it....

Do you think if he was a Catholic priest and I was a Catholic that I wouldn't go to him for confession after all the statement that ordinary Reno and FFK has bursted? Off course, no. I would even be encourage to do my thing after all, our suppose leader lies how much more ordinary me

BabaO2:
since you have no idea of the discussion why don't you shut up.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Buhari has lost so much goodwill since 2015 is dat Atiku fault? They better answer to their campaign promises.

The Time Has Come.

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Themandator: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
You nne to re read the article... It says the records are in the office of the Secretary to the government of the federation.

deomelo:

Where is the account? Do you have any documented evidence to support that with or you just swallowed the lies fact less and bogus claim by Atiku?

These Igbos sef...

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
rusher14:

What is man boy and what is personal banker?

Its going to be a drag trying to explain to you and you'll spew insults at the end.

Just know that there's so much you don't know abt these people you defend or accuse.

However main boy.... Like the main 'boy boy', personal banker- the guy in charge of all her banking details.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by rusher14: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

Its going to be a drag trying to explain to you and you'll spew insults at the end.

Just know that there's so much you don't know abt these people you defend or accuse.

However main boy.... Like the main 'boy boy', personal banker- the guy in charge of all her banking details.

Rubbish.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BabaO2: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Themandator:
Osibanjo is not different from any mini skirt Wearing lady entering a house of God. Both of them seduces the saints with different format. As a matter of fact, it is Osinbajo method that the scripture warns us against. Lies and calls Satan the father of it....

Do you think if he was a Catholic priest and I was a Catholic that I would go to him for confession after all the statement that ordinary Reno and FFK has bursted? Off course, no. I would even be encourage to do my thing after all, our suppose leader lies how much more ordinary me

Atiku camp is pained, because two of their supposed strong points of campaign have been punctured: 50,000 jobs created by atiku and restructuring populist idea card. You dont need to insult if u have integrity to protect, make ur points with facts in favour or against. The obvious is that atiku lack integrity and capacity to do what he embedded in his manifesto. That is the issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat / N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.