Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (27148 Views)

We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / Ironsi Destroyed Regionalism: Nobody Can Revise History! / Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Felixv: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
what about the pdp's 16 yrs of ineptitude -should that also go away

were we not witness to the wanton corruption of the pdp years---stealing is not corruption --even madam peace got on the act,

ok..let's take a trip back in time

Nigeria has seized a $37.5 million luxury apartment complex from its ex-oil minister

Nigeria’s ex-oil minister Diezani Alison-Madueke has been embroiled in a global corruption scandal involving hundreds of millions of dollars that has pulled in investigators from London to Houston to the tiny island of Dominica.

On Monday (Aug. cool, a Lagos court ordered the final forfeiture of a $37.5 million apartment complex on Banana Island, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Lagos. The building was allegedly purchased by the 56-year old ex-oil minister between 2011 and 2012 while she was still in office. The court also ordered that rent proceeds from the apartment building, totaling nearly $3 million, be forfeited.

-----
and the list goes on and on..

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by GentleMoney: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmm..
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
ajebuter:
I don't know that it now takes a degree in Rocket Science and Astro-Physics for this administration to reel out their achievement and even sell their candidate..

All they have been doing is maligning the personality of Atiku..

As if that will stop us from Atikulating.

Anyway, they're making the dude more popular sha .

My dear sister tongue

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by dannybomb(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
this Atiku media group just hitting it with facts. Osibanjo and buhari should campaign base on what they have done and why Nigerians should vote them back and leave atiku alone to campaign also, why be say na only atiku them dey tackle are there not other presidential candidate, they see that atiku is the real threat they are trying everything to rubbish him. they promise Nigerians 1 naira to 1 dollar am still waiting for that promise APC all promise cancelled

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by lielbree: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
ATIKULATE OOOO!
I just can't wait!
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by victorazyvictor(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
socialmediaman:
Very simple questions. Buhari and Osinbajo, have you kept your promises:

1. Creating 2 Million Jobs yearly
2. Eliminating the petrol subsidy which was apparently a scam before you got elected
3. Solve Electricity problem within 6months in office (according to Fashola himself)
4. Eliminated corruption and jailed corrupt politicians and Certificate forgers (Including Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Kemi Adeosun etc)
5. Eliminated State of origin in place of state of residence (according to Buhari’s fake campaign mandate since 2003)
6. Jailed Buhari for lying under oath twice about his WAEC certificate

Buhari and Osinbajo, have you fulfilled these promises to the good people of Nigeria?

grin grin grin

You made my day grin
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by ajebuter(f): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firefire:

My dear sister tongue

Emi niyen oh..

Aku asiko yi oh
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
So what? Why didn’t the PDP government during the period of 1999 - 2007 restructure Nigeria? I think as the youth of this nation , we’ve failed to decode that these people are just after their own personal gain and just taking us for a ride.

Why didn’t Obj and Atiku restructure Nigeria during the period of 1999- 2007?

Why didn’t Goodluck Jonathan, a southerner restructure Nigeria during his 5 years Reign?

Again, APC campaigned using restructuring, why did APC not restructure Nigeria between 2015 till now.

Now Atiku is coming back again to use the same tactics of restructuring and the gullible minds are believing that a northerner will restructure Nigeria.

Although, education to some is to read and write , but the youth failed this nation by not being intellectually sound enough to decode that these old guys are just taking us for a ride.

We need to start holding the National Assembly guys accountable for this restructuring also, because I think this cannot be done by the executive arm, because they keep failing and failing.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
One can't be telling another what he should be doing..

I think the Atiku campaign should be rolling out their programmes they have to offer Nigerians rather than giving us ancient history that literally adds no value to the common man.

The PDP as a party is yet to tell us the benefits of their 16 years in power to the masses. What you have are various factions of the supporters of the OBJ/Atiku , Yar-adua/Goodluck and Goodluck/Sambo administrations splitting it down and picking whatever they have achieve based on their tenures. They barely tell anyone the gains in the entire stretch of the 16 years.

The truth is that did PDP actually do well in its 16 years un-interrupted reign given the resources at her disposal; The answer is No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Felixv:
what about the pdp's 16 yrs of ineptitude -should that also go away

were we not witness to the wanton corruption of the pdp years---stealing is not corruption --even madam peace got on the act,

ok..let's take a trip back in time

Nigeria has seized a $37.5 million luxury apartment complex from its ex-oil minister

Nigeria’s ex-oil minister Diezani Alison-Madueke has been embroiled in a global corruption scandal involving hundreds of millions of dollars that has pulled in investigators from London to Houston to the tiny island of Dominica.

On Monday (Aug. cool, a Lagos court ordered the final forfeiture of a $37.5 million apartment complex on Banana Island, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Lagos. The building was allegedly purchased by the 56-year old ex-oil minister between 2011 and 2012 while she was still in office. The court also ordered that rent proceeds from the apartment building, totaling nearly $3 million, be forfeited.

-----
and the list goes on and on..

Diezani's main boy and personal banker-Dauda Lawal is now ApC gubernatorial candidate.

We keep wasting our time shouting and making noise abt APC-PDP while the politicians use same to propel their movement..

The masses, down the food chain are the useless lot

4 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by hollywater: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mere commotion AKA fake Pastor.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by PHILipu1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hmm

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:
One can't be telling another what he should be doing..

I think the Atiku campaign should be rolling out their programmes they have to offer Nigerians rather than giving us ancient history that literally adds no value to the common man.

Does it matter to you that the incumbent are only but interested in tarnishing image? Had no program, have non ongoing and no plan for any, just to soil the guys name? He gotta respond bro.

Shouldn't the incumbent lead by example? Show what you're doing and how to build on 'em...instead its abt insulting Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iblad0994:
So what? Why didn’t the PDP government during the period of 1999 - 2007 restructure Nigeria? I think as the youth of this nation , we’ve failed to decode that these people are just after their own personal gain and just taking us for a ride.

Why didn’t Obj and Atiku restructure Nigeria during the period of 1999- 2007

Why didn’t Goodluck Jonathan, a southerner restructure Nigeria during his 5years Reign. (Save me of the rhetorics if he constitute a panel on restructuring)

Again, APC campaigner using restructuring, why did APC not restructure Nigeria between 2015 till now.

Now Atiky is coming back again to use the same tactics of restructuring and the gullible minds are believing that a northerner will restructure Nigeria.

Although, education to some is to read and write , but the youth fail this nation by not being intellectually sound enough to decode that these old guys are just taking us for a ride.

We need to start holding the National Assembly guys accountable for this restructuring also, because I think this cannot be done by the excecutive arm because they keep failing and failing.

God bless Nigeria

Tell us what Buhari have achieved stop beating about the bush.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by yrex01(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
I said tell me one thing this pdp won campaign on that they haven't mention b4 !! Awon scammer !! der supporter r d real ZOMBIES fela's referring to !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
ajebuter:

Emi niyen oh..

Aku asiko yi oh

E nle fa. Aku naijiria. Ki Oluwa ba wa le awon elemi esu kuro lori ale’fa.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bot101(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72485095:
President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo promised to make N1 equal to $1. They vowed to create three million jobs per annum. They promised to pay the unemployed a “job seekers allowance”. They said subsidy was a scam. They also said that they would defeat Boko Haram.

See fools talking .
Shameless party.
Rogues and corrupt animals.
All the enemies of the country will never know peace.

Haha, stop attacking their persons. Did Buhari and APC not promise to do the highlighted if voted into office?? All you should have done is tell us which ones are lies and which are truth, instead of attacking their persons.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by IamAtikulate: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iblad0994:

Why didn’t Obj and Atiku restructure Nigeria during the period of 1999- 2007

Why didn’t Goodluck Jonathan, a southerner restructure Nigeria during his 5years Reign. (Save me of the rhetorics if he constitute a panel on restructuring)

Again, APC campaigner using restructuring, why did APC not restructure Nigeria between 2015 till now.

Now Atiky is coming back again to use the same tactics of restructuring and the gullible minds are believing that a northerner will restructure Nigeria.

Although, education to some is to read and write , but the youth fail this nation by not being intellectually sound enough to decode that these old guys are just taking us for a ride.

We need to start holding the National Assembly guys accountable for this restructuring also, because I think this cannot be done by the excecutive arm because they keep failing and failing.

God bless Nigeria
At least PDP tried. OBJ was the first to convene a National Conference, Yaradua started the Petroleum Industry Bill that would have allowed ND control their resources, GEJ was almost successful with the restructuring until yoruba moslem struck. Atiku would finalize everything.

This is the first time we would be having core "restructuralists"Atiku and Obi.

We trust them to lead us right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72484993:
A-TIKU (Death)......

after then......

Obi!

Ubani, do you have any other thing to say?
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by paix(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
OP please, let me understand you. Is it REVISE or REVERSE history?
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by systemz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
What a reply!!!
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Tell us what Buhari have achieved stop beating about the bush.

I am not here to talk about Buhari coz i got better things to do. I don't converse with intellectually handicapped guys who cannot hold a sound argument without deviating from the subject of discussion.

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by jaytee01(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
The clowns in APC have no concrete achievements to campaign with and will rather resort to hurling insults at opponents in order distract them and avoid an issues based campaign.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Sig4real(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72484993:
A-TIKU (Death)......

after then......

Obi!

Agbaya.....

How many pieces of Silver where you given to sell your conscience and brain.

You better talk oooo...
So we'll know how to help you.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by franchasng: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
The most wicked liars are short midgets which Osinbajo and El Rufai are lipsrsealed

God wanted to redeem Osinbajo by giving him a chance to be close to his house but due to his inborn nature to lie + the fact he went to study law = lying, he has forgotten he is a man of God, instead he has allowed the love for money and power to take over him.

Osinbajo and Fashola have become shameless beings of late, how the almighty all fallen cry
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Princedapace(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Facts.. even though they are the same, Atiku is still a better devil. At least, Buhari thank u for fighting corruption. We now want to fight poverty!

Any ways, if u would like to learn how to make money online, then try learning a competitive skill and not just any easy skill out there. Master the skill, learn how to write good proposal, learn branding, packaging and positioning, u should smile soon. If would like to learn from me, check my profile and read my thread on how I work online as a freelancer for foreign clients. Kindly ensure u read at least the first page of that thread.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
the only revisionist is Atiku and his sheeples. the rebuttal given here is not concrete enough, and the question still lingers; why did Atiku not support the restructuring of Nigeria when he was the vice president? the only 'restructuring' Atiku endorsed was his tacit support to the implementation of sharia law across the nineteen northern state in 2002
Thank God we still have reasonable people like you here bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by franchasng: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
paix:
OP please, let me understand you. Is it REVISE or REVERSE history?
Revise; means to revisit history in an effort to try to alter it to probably favor your wish or cause at the moment, that's what most Yoruba politicians do sha lipsrsealed
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iblad0994:

I am not here to talk about Buhari coz i got better things to do. I don't converse with intellectually handicapped guys who cannot hold a sound argument without deviating from the subject of discussion.

Peace
GBAM!
Best reply ever!
We ignore them always and that kills them more.
wink cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by BabaO2: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
Atiku is playing more matured here by not replying personally but by doing so through a campaign group. Pls I just like osibanjo. I don't want him doing the work of lai Mohammed or Lauretta he is above propaganda abeg he should just enjoy being v. P and bring some significant input without messing himself up. That's only if BuBu would listen to advice set from Osibaba
Atiku doesnt understand a bit. He cant suddenly come out and be playing a populist card when he has rejected the idea when he was in power. Ofcourse, there is need to revise whatever comment coming out from atiku's camp, he has had the opportunity, but he never supported the idea before build up to 2019, so also we have to revise obasanjo's sudden support for atiku, does it means atiku has just remitted his own share of harllibouton bribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:

At least PDP tried. OBJ was the first to convene a National Conference, Yaradua started the Petroleum Industry Bill that would have allowed ND control their resources, GEJ was almost successful with the restructuring until yoruba moslem struck. Atiku would finalize everything.

This is the first time we would be having core "restructuralists"Atiku and Obi.

We trust them to lead us right.

Can you see what you are saying. This is the major reason why i keep saying Nigeria might be irredemable if the youth of the country are still thinking like you did.

You said and i quote:
"At least PDP tried" - What did they do, we need result, not trial

"OBJ was the first to convene a National Conference" - It's not about being the first to conduct a national conference, Where is the result of restructuring?

"Yaradua started the Petroleum Industry Bill that would have allowed ND control their resources" - Still you talk about try, he didn't suceed. What exactly has PDP done completely. And where is the result

" GEJ was almost successful with the restructuring until yoruba moslem struck" - Another delusion, he almost suceeded but he didn't. Based on all the points you gave, PDP just keep trying and they did nothing. That is how ya'll keep shouting that PDP started everything without completing anything.

I am not here to support APC, because they also failed like the PDP in terms of restructuring.

But how Atiku is able to convince sane minds about restructuring is still a mystery to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room / Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi / Obaseki Signs Razaly, Disabled Rapper At Alaghodaro Concert, Gives ₦10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.