Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (82135 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Samsung, MTN Donates 500 Units Of Galaxy A2 Core Devices To FG (photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Donmedrac: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Yyeske:
The US and EU support for Israel and Biafra are both in different directions,
The UK would definitely curry its allies in the EU and US to make sure that her creation doesn't go down.

China definitely would gain by selling arms and also trying to tell Tibet and Taiwan that they don't support separative groups.

The US alone could tell Israel to back off and that's it.
yeah China might sell weapons to Nigeria government, they will even sell to the Biafra government too..

It's all about the money for them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by dahnimoh(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

You think isreal dey forbid oil Wells, Wetin the Arab nation fit do Israel since 1948?

Intelligent question.

The number if times they tried, they went home with bruised head and lips.

Even during the 1948 when Israel was a baby nation and five Arab 'powerful ' nations attacked them from all directions.
History will teach you what the outcome was.

An attack on Israel is a challenge to God.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by princfred(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
rhektor:

No, but the Arabs have always look forward to an opportunity to attack Israel so if Israel attack Nigeria as it were (which will not happen) the Arabs will have a strong cause to attack Israel. Do you get that?
What is withholding Arabs from attacking Isreal is not a cause or opportunity to attack isreal (because there are already many causes and opportunities to) but a knowledge that they cant succeed at that. Even more likely na Isreal dey find opportunity to pushback on the existential threat of islamists to Isreal.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Marvins0009: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

Finally, Nigeria don buy market. cool

What you Igbos don’t understand is that isreal cant lift a finger on Nigeria there mutual agreement way back since Kwanu father was born talkles of Muazi get educated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by phase1: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Marvins0009:

What you Igbos don’t understand is that isreal cant lift a finger on Nigeria there mutual agreement way back since Kwanu father was born talkles of Muazi get educated

I thought you dumb buharists claimed Isrealis have never of the Biafra in their lives? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by kotv: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2018
DonMekino:
Tribalism can never stop in Nigeria.... U ppl are here arguing about who supports his cause and nobody talked about the issues he raised.....what is stopping Nigerian government from.
Opening the seaports
Upgrading and maintaining d airports to international standard
Dredging d river Niger among other things,
All these will boost economic activities in the region...
But will they

Exactly. The ignorance being displayed on here is annoying. I'm still wondering when they'll start discussing the issued he raised. If that was the list he provided to Buhari to end his fight and instead of implementing it, Buhari took a gun to try and assassinate him then why shouldn't this mess of a country divide? I never taught I'll start supporting Kanu but I'm now in. The Niger delta have fed this country for years and gotten nothing positive in return. Every year money and sweat is taken from SS to build Infrastructure in SW and North while every federal project in SS is neglected or abandoned yet when someone ask for just a slight change in that outright tribalism platform, the government instead attempt to kill him rather than actually do it. What sort of rubbish country is this? I now understand why Kanu has followers in Rivers. He is actually fighting a just cause. Kanu you just got yourself a new supporter.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Turboking(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2018
jumpandpas:

All your Arab nations put together can't defeat Isreal.
continue day dreaming and chest beating as usual..the world is watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided

They sent to Palestine and the Arab nations didn't do anything.
Isreal has bombed Syria several times what did the Arab and Russia do?

Just to remind you.

Howbeit, Isreal has not gone to the lowest level of declaring war on Nigeria because of KANU.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by AskProf: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2018
loswhite:
lol...time has changed...2018 is not 1967

"The more things change, the more they remain the same".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2018
NoToAutocracy:

One word, Palestine
isreal and palastine have been fighting since the birth of christ. Besides right now its a border conflict not like their troops are in a full blown war
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Icedcubex002(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided
why are you branding Nigeria an Arab nation... Mind ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Yyeske(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2018
World politics is what most people here don't understand, we'll all see how it pans and that is IF Israel supports Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by lawman88(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2018
wirinet:

I would be shocked if the Israeli government supports and fund a rebel (Nigeria would say a terrorist group) to undermine the security of the country. I honestly don't know what they hope to gain. Israel gains far more from Nigeria than Nigeria gains from Israel. There are numerous Israeli companies doing business in Nigeria and virtually no Nigerian company doing business in Israel. Nigeria has many allies in Africa while Israel virtually has no allies in Africa.

Will Israel sponsor military invasion of Nigeria? How exactly can Israel help in the creation of a secessionist state from nigeria?

I think the Nigerian government should invite the Israeli ambassador to come and explain why and how they are providing platform for a fugitive in Nigeria to be making treats against the country.
u are a dreamer. Do u know how many xtians from nigeria are living in isreal? Millions of nigerians go for pilgrimage every year in isreal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Fronesis: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

Of the merchandise being loaded for Nigeria.

I wonder if you people think with your anus. So what will Israel do to Nigeria? They will invade Nigeria? Who trained you people? There are so many kids on Nairaland. You think it's like I matter of " I will call my daddy for you"? If you are wise, you will realise this guy has no wisdom. He is an empty barrel. Well, we are waiting for Israel to come and beat us. Nonsense!! Thesame way he led empty heads amongst you that killed many. What did America; giant of them all, has done about it? I am not against secession, only empty fools are afraid to stand alone but please find someone else to drive it for you. This guy is not wise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Yyeske:
World politics is what most people here don't understand, we'll all see how it pans and that is IF Israel supports Biafra.

Afonja shifting goal post. Before, "IPOB are fools if they think racist Israel will help them." Now, we will see how it pans out if they support them." Hahaha.. Afonjas are useless!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Me23(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2018
How
vanbonattel:

Finally, Nigeria don buy market. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Sergioaguero: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:

Is Nigeria an Arab country?
Isreal ally is USA. Only isreal has destroyed many arab military
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by ericmani: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Israel is surrounded by the so called "Arab Nations" but they can't make a move against Israel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by AK481(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2018
afroxyz:

Hiw can you blame Buhari for putting religion against national interest when you are doing the same. The land that Israel is situated in, is it their land?

The land bakasi peninsula is situated on is it not our land?

Why did we loose it and didn’t fight back?

France stand a chance gaining more from Cameroon than Nigeria so it supported Cameroon while our allies didn’t give us backup,it was a fight we will lose so we accepted whatever came up like that.

There is nothing like morality in international relation,international law and jurisprudence what we have is international interest.

Togo supported Israel and the USA increased their support in ten folds.

But let me be clear that I saw it coming,when I was a little boy buhari voted against a Nigerian who is a Christian for a nigerien who is a Fulani moslem for the AU chairmanship making him the record breaker and the record holder of a president that voted against his fellow citizen in that kind of election.

“ we would do everything in our power to ensure sharia is spread all over Nigeria”

He also said this during his campaign-words on marble

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Same time atiku picked obi as running mate, I must say, Nnamdi kanu's timing is impeccable. One would think he is supporting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by vanbonattel: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2018
Fronesis:

I wonder if you people think with your anus. So what will Israel do to Nigeria? They will invade Nigeria? Who trained you people? There are so many kids on Nairaland. You think it's like I matter of " I will call my daddy for you"? If you are wise, you will realise this guy has no wisdom. He is an empty barrel. Well, we are waiting for Israel to come and beat us. Nonsense!! Thesame way he led empty heads amongst you that killed many. What did America; giant of them all, has done about it? I am not against secession, only empty fools are afraid to stand alone but please find someone else to drive it for you. This guy is not wise.

You're scared to your bone marrows grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Jesse25:

Isreal can not sanction Nigerian, the only thing they can do is to stop selling military hardware to Nigerian
lol.what do you think saction means....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by vanbonattel: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Ray97:
lol.what do you think saction means....

He stopped in primary school, don't bother educating him further. He thinks to sanction Nigeria is to come and slap the presido grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2018
wirinet:

I would be shocked if the Israeli government supports and fund a rebel (Nigeria would say a terrorist group) to undermine the security of the country. I honestly don't know what they hope to gain. Israel gains far more from Nigeria than Nigeria gains from Israel. There are numerous Israeli companies doing business in Nigeria and virtually no Nigerian company doing business in Israel. Nigeria has many allies in Africa while Israel virtually has no allies in Africa.

Will Israel sponsor military invasion of Nigeria? How exactly can Israel help in the creation of a secessionist state from nigeria?

I think the Nigerian government should invite the Israeli ambassador to come and explain why and how they are providing platform for a fugitive in Nigeria to be making treats against the country.

Bros everything is not war or military might. What Israel is providing is superior intelligence on how to go about achieving secession. This is 2018 nobody is mobilising military to another man's country. They will sit right there in Israel and give strategises, connections to other world power states to support the idea for a new nation in Nigeria. Once these things start, kanu will now be touring these countries holding interviews with their media, exposing more facts on the fg. This will keep the pressure up on the government.

What effect do you think it will make if kanu is seen within one week on cnn being interviewed by Amanpour, bbc hard talk, Al Jazeera, DW showing clips of military actions in the southeast. Alot of questions will be asked with dire consequences

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

this doesnt even make sense sef...do you know what El Zakzakky tried....??...do you know what Dasuki did....??

It's not about what they did or tried. It's the fact that the government is holding them illegally. If you know what that portends, you'll know that even you are not safe in this country. It means that once you look like a threat to the government, you can be held without consequence!! As it stands now, Nigeria is not just a dictatorship, it's also in a pariah state.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
Don't you think you're a fool by this your foolish question?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:

Like i told someone earlier, everything is not war or military might. What Israel is providing is superior intelligence on how to go about achieving secession. This is 2018 nobody is mobilising military to another man's country. They will sit right there in Israel and give strategies, connections to other world power states to support the idea for a new nation in Nigeria. Once these things start, kanu will now be touring these countries holding interviews with their media, exposing more facts on the fg. This will keep the pressure up on the government.

What effect do you think it will make if kanu is seen within one week on cnn being interviewed by Amanpour, bbc hard talk, Al Jazeera, DW showing clips of military actions in the southeast. Alot of questions will be asked with dire consequences

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Fronesis:

An empty barrel that's been pursued with hundreds of millions of taxpayers money ba? This empty barrel must be made of pure gold!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Yyeske(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja shifting goal post. Before, "IPOB are fools if they think racist Israel will help them." Now, we will see how it pans out if they support them." Hahaha.. Afonjas are useless!!
Hmmm

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Ray97:
I wonder o. Or even russia.. Truth be told israeli government dosent have a hand in this. Supporting ipob against federal republic of nigeria is a big gamble...i'l advice ipob to do more research. Isreal dosent or cannot control the affairs of nigeria(yes they can sanction us but there wont make decisions 4 us) If isreal wants to support ipob or igbo sessesion they wont be talking to kanu... They'll be talking to people like ohaneze and the chiefs...last time i checked, israeli embassy is in nigeria and not in biafra.
Your total lack of brain and your inability to think like human beings becomes more reason why we can not remain in the same country with animals in low class brain of your type. Damn!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Bede2u(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Basher8583:

Guy honestly no insults here. You can start now. Igbo states have autonomy to manage thier resources. You can see how Lagos is run as a model examplw. Other states too can do this. The end results is that it will attract investors and new residence.
Its just that the igbo govs are too greedy and selfish to think of rhe masses in SE and thats why in my opinion igbos abandon the place for greener pasture.

So my question is this...
if and ordinary state cannot be successfully run by igbos, then how will they successfully run a country
yorubas and always mentioning lagos. Do u think its possible lagos is how it is today simply because it was fct for donkey years?

Pray tell why is ondo osun ekiti kwara oyo not even as beautiful as enugu not to talk of lagos?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Basher8583: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:

IGBOS are never afraid of achieving success.
We don’t mind starting all over.
We did it 49years ago, by starting afresh.
See where we are today....
U want to inherit and share someone’s property...abiii
The ones u inherited back then, How far....?
Are u still the owners of such properties...??

U wait to reap from someone’s sweat.
U are not ashamed of yourself, conceiving such an old model idea.
U should be thinking of how to add value to NIGERIA, just like the IGBOs are doing rather than waiting for the slightest opportunity to be wealthy.

The TRUTH is that, if we leave those properties for you, you can’t still MANAGE them.
SAUDI ARABIA came to Nigeria few years back pleading for support and Nigeria turned them down.
TODAY, have you been to that same SAUDI..??
Same with MALAYSIA. It’s not about having LAGOS or OIL, it’s all about SENSE.
I rest my Case here.

see this lazy Igbo man talking about property management.
If you are that good at maintenance you for go build am for your SE now. Why stupidly do it in SW and then come and be insulting your host.
Face it. You Igbos have a massivr inferiority complex and thats why you dont like to stay at home in your region.
Now listen. You dont need a sovereign country to show that you can make it. Your states are there to love-vendor. Do that first.
Do you think its all ibos that believe in your Eldorado?
The big pocket big investors that are igbo which you need for your biafra bulshit are not interested becos they no the implicationsto thier thriving business.
its only rifraffs and those ignorant igbos clamouring for it.
Even your senators and govnors no send you.
so go and find something more productive to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.