Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (82006 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Samsung, MTN Donates 500 Units Of Galaxy A2 Core Devices To FG (photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by vanbonattel: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Ray97:
very true. But how many people captured in the map of biafra are willing to support the movement. Take a look at benue for example. Kanu has never been there the only thing he knows about benue is the hostility of armed militia against them.... Now tell me is it kanu u want to consult whether benue wants to join biafra or the council of elders(that are representing the people) in benue.

You clearly don't understand these things, stay on the sidelines and watch the game as it unfolds, one day, the Yorubas will even send a delegation to appeal to IPOB to join Biafra. You will be shocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by vanbonattel: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Donelli:
Fifteen pages of comments and none has actually addressed the concerns Nnamdi Kanu raised about a whole region being suppressed economically.

What one can deduce as the root cause of all these mudslinging is FEAR.

Not fear of military action, NO.
Not fear of aggression, NO.

Thesame baseless fear the ancient Egyptian elite had of the Israelites which made a certain Pharaoh decide to oppress them as a means of eliminating whatever "threat" they posed.

We all know how it turned out.

I just came across this interview link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

The Igbos are (arguably) the most nationalised tribe in Nigeria. Some claim (rather laughably) that they try to dominate any location they move to. I'm not sure what that means but what I have come to understand is that this sentiment is the outcome of the continuous reinforcement of ideas sold to the host communities by a handful of aggrieved individuals and it has now become a pandemic.

I know for sure that an Igbo man is more interested in profitable commerce than tribal or religious affiliation (otherwise he won't even leave the confines of his environment in the first place) but this current wave of attacks has led to what has been happening in the last few decades.

Some folks who think themselves intelligent argue matters based in black and white, but fail to understand that things are not always in black and white; there is that grey area (shrouded in diplomatic innuendos) which many are ignorant of.

The issues Nnamdi Kanu raised are not unknown to the powers that be, but are akin to a localised economic embargo placed on a region. The SE/SS are seen as core Biafra zones (those of us still living in denial should better recognize that fact). If allowed the "benefit" of economic structures and amenities might become too powerful to control so force them to spread thin, since the average Igbo man is an explorer.

Some of you here blabbing about what you know next to nothing about, not all Igbos are IPOB (fact) but ALL Igbos seek an identity. Do not equate the activities of a group of greedy and self-enriching stooges of the caliphate masking as Igbo leaders to what a sovereign Igbo nation will be like.

Before you type your next sentence on this topic, take a moment to ask yourself...

WHAT AM I REALLY AFRAID OF?

The truth?
A man's bluntness and superior knowledge?
The possibility of losing control?
A people's struggle for freedom that others are to sophisticated scared to initiate for their own people?

People fear what they do not understand, but know you this day, Nigeria was handed over to the Caliphate, they are the caretakers, nay, owners and will do as they deem fit as advised by their colonial masters.

Meanwhile, we can continue living in this illusion of freedom and one Nigeria.

Classic. A million thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by cheruv: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2018
victorvezx:

They are part of south south and those parts are now heavily mixed because the south south has many different tribes, almost all part are mixed. . Only the 5 south east state is homogenous, which should be ideal for ur Biafra. 5 states, one race, one language, one tribe.
You like shooting yourself in the foot!!!
How's is Anịọma or the Igbo speaking tribes in Rivers state mixed
Every Igbo speaking tribe in the current SS knows its territorial delimitation...so stop deceiving us with that hocus-pocus of a "mixed" SS!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2018
The Federal government should send under cover DSS agents of igbo extraction to isreal and they inflitrate IPOB camp and Kill Kanu. That way this Biafra nonsense will end. Igbos will not be allowed to leave. We are all happy Nigerians. Shikena angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Basher8583: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

Support Biafra and they will return to the East Coast and find work. A seaport in PH will employ all the Igbos in Lagos.

look for another excuse

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by olajide8(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
wencesolo:
Olajide and dainformant ,yorubas and fake news and propaganda driven politics are like 5 and 6. Thats why they are bunch of cowards and conquered souls of the hausas

You may have to go back and read story slavery and the birth of an African city - Kristin mann- then you would understand that we yorubas are the slave drivers - in short, Why not go and meet him over there at least we know you are not nigerian's - leave nigeria for us, and stop spewing hate and disgust all over the place- someone lied, which request did he submit other then demanding for a country biafra or the dissolution of the country, calling it unprintable names and the occupants like yourself various categories of animals - that's in simple terms is a lie - he said he wrote for the dredging of river niger, international airport etc as if there is none, where are these evidences is that what was played on his radio station? Kontinu, we reap what we sow

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

You clearly don't understand these things, stay on the sidelines and watch the game as it unfolds, one day, the Yorubas will even send a delegation to appeal to IPOB to join Biafra. You will be shocked.
lol. Admire ur spirit sir, am nt against the biafra self just the being people are going about it. If u can make ur senators raise and pass a motion for referandom in the south south and south east then u re going somwer... Israel or any other country will just be a madiator and not an enforcer..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by princfred(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Basher8583:

Which infrastructure? Stop looking for excuses. You are your own problem in Igbo land
Even though you are in a thread were the infrastructure you ask about are listed yet you are blinded by hate to read it but keep peddling unfounded cliches. How is it an excuse that the major people engaged in importation and exportation are not allowed to have seaports in their area and are hated for going out to utilize same in other areas of a country that claim to be one with them? Then claim they hate you when they express greviance to such combination. You are the ones always looking for an excuse to hate igbos by not supporting the quest for them to have what it takes to make them remain in and develop their place or comfortably stay in other regions to use those infrastructure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2018
TongueFaces:

Oga Israel is a small country and nothing without USA, Kaduna State alone can defeat Israel in a fight without USA, talkless of NIGERIA

Nigeria' population is 20 times that of Israel and our mlilitary is number 1 in Africa,
I decided to check her profile only for me to discover that this one completely does not have sense, her only sense and brain is limited to her boobs and her hips finish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
ThugCheetah:
why can't kanu just die in peace and allow we ewedugerians to rest grin
the news of his reemergence really struck a devastating blow to our skull mining buisness In abeokuta where I've been working as an apprentice.
grin Nwanne e di wicked grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

You people like to change history eh!! Like Osibanjo, like you. Is it not the same 6 day war that Egypt and allies were boasting about how they'll annihilate Israel?? The same war that the Egyptians already stationed their air force ready to strike before the Israelis surprised them? You are just a blatant, wicked lair trying to rewrite history and deceive those who haven't read about this event. [s]Your likes are the very reason Nigeria is failing. Seeing white and calling it black. Shame!!![/s]

The Documentaries are online and YouTube, BBC also published a video documentaries Yum Kippor, it there on YouTube go educate yourself.
It was several months after Israel invasion that both Egypt and Syria lunch attacks on Israel Positions. Syrian from Golan Height and Egypt from Sinai.

And mind you, online discussion board is for communication not an avenue to insult other, kindly learn the Internet ethics.
Am not siding any nation as Nigeria come First to me. for the fact am a Christian i care less about Israel. There are more Arab Christian than Jew in that Region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Fronesis:

Lol...Ok we shall see what happens to this new development. I don't argue. But I feel sad for you people. Ojukwu was wiser than this guy, yet nothing happened. May God help you people. Wait...do you think there's a country on the surface of the earth that will facilitate the secession of another country? Sit down and think about it. Even US will do nothing about this issue. Go and write this down. I won't reply you but I will find you in the next 5 year's and ask how far? Lol. Ignorance is the greatest disease.

Ermm...there's a nation called South Sudan today, and my youngest sibling is older than it. Oh, I nearly forgot to add that more than 2 world powers facilitated their secession. Learn...live!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2018
funshint:

Isreal was fighting on three fronts simultaneously and still prevailed. In a day they wiped out more than 80% of the Eyptian airforce capability. They overran Sinai pennisula and took it from Egypt; if not for international appeal before they decided to return it. Pls get your facts right.

That doesn't change the fact that the 6 days assult was invasion. Egypt, Jordan, Syria were attack without notice. if it ware to be a war, Both Egypt and Israel Airforce would have being in a Dog fight. But the 6 days assault became a walkover for Isreal as other countries did not prepare for such large scale air attack

When both Egypt and Syria coordinate join fight back at same time, that almost wear Isreal out of Arms, and had to request for Supply from America which turn the side of the war to favour isreal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

The Documentaries are online and YouTube, BBC also published a video documentaries Yum Kippor, it there on YouTube go educate yourself.
It was several months after Israel invasion that both Egypt and Syria lunch attacks on Israel Positions. Syrian from Golan Height and Egypt from Sinai.

And mind you, online discussion board is for communication not an avenue to insult other, kindly learn the Internet ethics

Haha, there was a time I dedicated days and weeks even to study that specific war, it's genesis, and it's aftermath and no, I didn't rely on YouTube videos to do that either.

As for internet ethics, Nigeria's internet space is like their real life space, the only way you can make sure the next person really understands what you are saying is by being doing so in very strong terms, else, like they do in real life, will take you for granted. Read tons of posts on Nairaland, compare with Quora, Stack Overflow, or even Reddit and tell me if you don't notice an anomaly on this forum. I'm only here because this is where Nigerian things go down, and as they say, when in Rome, act like Romans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by toofit007: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2018
rhektor:

No, but the Arabs have always look forward to an opportunity to attack Israel so if Israel attack Nigeria as it were (which will not happen) the Arabs will have a strong cause to attack Israel. Do you get that?
and other countries that are allied to Isreal who has been looking for ways to wipe out Arab terrorist nations will fold their hands and watch Isreal wipe out right? You really need to get yourself educated about international politics. Let Isreal want to attack Nigeria, it is very simple. Isreal will just pressurise Nigeria government to commit a grave crime that will be JUSTIFIABLE especially crime against humanity and Isreal will response claiming "they are protecting the people" and nothing your Arab nations will do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Basher8583: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

There's no message there, just undiluted ignorance being spewed from a jaundiced mind.
But I have acepted your insult nah. Why is it still paining you... Or are you replying me from YABA PC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Basher8583: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

Support Biafra and they will return to the East Coast and find work. A seaport in PH will employ all the Igbos in Lagos.

Look for another Excuse

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

That doesn't change the fact that the 6 days assult was invasion. Egypt, Jordan, Syria were attack without notice. if it ware to be a war, Both Egypt and Israel Airforce would have being in a Dog fight. But the 6 days assault became a walkover for Isreal as other countries did not prepare for such large scale air attack

When both Egypt and Syria coordinate join fight back at same time, that almost wear Isreal out of Arms, and had to request for Supply from America which turn the side of the war to favour isreal

Later you will tell me to stop using strong terms ba? Look at what you are saying sef!! So if I want to fight you, I should firstly be shouting that I am coming on so and so day with so and so weapons to do so and so ba? Ermm...that's exactly what the Egyptians and their allies did and were routed by a relatively smaller and and poorly armed Israel at the time. Go back and read more about that war abeg.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

Haha, there was a time I dedicated days and weeks even to study that specific war, it's genesis, and it's aftermath and no, I didn't rely on YouTube videos to do that either.

As for internet ethics, Nigeria's internet space is like their real life space, the only way you can make sure the next person really understands what you are saying is by being doing so in very strong terms, else, like they do in real life, will take you for granted. Read tons of posts on Nairaland, compare with Quora, Stack Overflow, or even Reddit and tell me if you don't notice an anomaly on this forum. I'm only here because this is where Nigerian things go down, and as they say, when in Rome, act like Romans.

Really!
Insulting other without cause will make your drive your point? SMH
The last paragraph actually makes you childish. You dont know the next person on the other end of the line.

Just be guided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

Later you will tell me to stop using strong terms ba? Look at what you are saying sef!! So if I want to fight you, I should firstly be shouting that I am coming on so and so day with so and so weapons to do so and so ba? Ermm...that's exactly what the Egyptians and their allies did and were routed by a relatively smaller and and poorly armed Israel at the time. Go back and read more about that war abeg.

Are you Analyzing the war or Defending Israel? If you pick a side then we are not in the same discussion path
Am a Nigeria and I care less about all of them.
And stop being aggressive in your response. sometimes it is good to spend few second to think through your reply before pressing the Submit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Donelli:
Fifteen pages of comments and none has actually addressed the concerns Nnamdi Kanu raised about a whole region being suppressed economically.

What one can deduce as the root cause of all these mudslinging is FEAR.

Not fear of military action, NO.
Not fear of aggression, NO.

Thesame baseless fear the ancient Egyptian elite had of the Israelites which made a certain Pharaoh decide to oppress them as a means of eliminating whatever "threat" they posed.

We all know how it turned out.

I just came across this interview link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

The Igbos are (arguably) the most nationalised tribe in Nigeria. Some claim (rather laughably) that they try to dominate any location they move to. I'm not sure what that means but what I have come to understand is that this sentiment is the outcome of the continuous reinforcement of ideas sold to the host communities by a handful of aggrieved individuals and it has now become a pandemic.

I know for sure that an Igbo man is more interested in profitable commerce than tribal or religious affiliation (otherwise he won't even leave the confines of his environment in the first place) but this current wave of attacks has led to what has been happening in the last few decades.

Some folks who think themselves intelligent argue matters based in black and white, but fail to understand that things are not always in black and white; there is that grey area (shrouded in diplomatic innuendos) which many are ignorant of.

The issues Nnamdi Kanu raised are not unknown to the powers that be, but are akin to a localised economic embargo placed on a region. The SE/SS are seen as core Biafra zones (those of us still living in denial should better recognize that fact). If allowed the "benefit" of economic structures and amenities might become too powerful to control so force them to spread thin, since the average Igbo man is an explorer.

Some of you here blabbing about what you know next to nothing about, not all Igbos are IPOB (fact) but ALL Igbos seek an identity. Do not equate the activities of a group of greedy and self-enriching stooges of the caliphate masking as Igbo leaders to what a sovereign Igbo nation will be like.

Before you type your next sentence on this topic, take a moment to ask yourself...

WHAT AM I REALLY AFRAID OF?

The truth?
A man's bluntness and superior knowledge?
The possibility of losing control?
A people's struggle for freedom that others are to sophisticated scared to initiate for their own people?

People fear what they do not understand, but know you this day, Nigeria was handed over to the Caliphate, they are the caretakers, nay, owners and will do as they deem fit as advised by their colonial masters.

Meanwhile, we can continue living in this illusion of freedom and one Nigeria.

God bless you for this!!! I am quoting the whole post so that more people will see this as it seems most people become blind when closing in on this post.

HEY YOU THERE!! READ THE QUOTED POST, IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!! WATCH THE VIDEO TOO, IT'S EVEN MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
TongueFaces:

wirinet you're a zombie

bot101 don't answer the slowpoke again

Definitely won't!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by AnanseK(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2018
princfred:
You are getting it upside down. They have to officially have referrendum first before they can be gone and unelligible to hold Nigerian government positions. You cant ask them to go without making it official and expect them to. The call for election boycott unless a referrendum is conducted is a good indication of their stand. As long as Biafrans are still in one Nigeria, they will go to and live in every part of Nigeria if Nigeria dont like give them referrendum. Hypocrisy is wanting them to go without officially allowing them Biafra. The red cap chiefs send themselves btw.

Instead of staying among us and continuing to insult us and our leaders why don’t they show that they are serious by widrawing at least temporarily from some of the Nigerian State machinery, National Assembly , Executive Council, Military, Police, Judiciary, University Leadership, NYSC, Immigration and customs services, civil defence etc. if they do that for only one week we will all know how serious you guys are. No body, I repeat nobody will waste his time organizing a referendum for your half-hearted and disruptive requests. The truth is that nobody wants you, we are tired but we don’t know what you really want as a united people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Really!
Insulting other without cause will make your drive your point? SMH
The last paragraph actually makes you childish. You dont know the next person on the other end of the line.

Just be guided

Haha, I'm definitely guided, that's why I respond how I do. It's a golden rule to not give wise answers to foolish questions, but if you must, respond in a manner that's shows them their foolishness. If you see someone willing to learn, and knows he doesn't know about the topic of discuss, you will know by their comments, and will respond in an educative manner. On the other hand, when an idi*t doesn't know that he doesn't know, and goes about bragging about what he doesn't know. The only way to educate such person is either by breaking open his head, and stuffing knowledge into it, which is impractical, or tell them the bitter truth with a heap of insults. Believe you me when I say this, that's the only way they can actually learn something useful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bot101(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2018
AnanseK:

Instead of staying among us and continuing to insult us and our leaders why don’t they show that they are serious by widrawing at least temporarily from some of the Nigerian State machinery, National Assembly , Executive Council, Military, Police, Judiciary, University Leadership, NYSC, Immigration and customs services, civil defence etc. if they do that for only one week we will all know how serious you guys are. No body, I repeat nobody will waste his time organizing a referendum for your half-hearted and disruptive requests.

Haven't you been listening all this while?? Your FG would deploy the military to force their hands!! Or why would a thinking government deploy the military against a SIT-AT-HOME ORDER!!! For what exactly?? To force them out of their homes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by nyovest300(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2018
ThugCheetah:
why can't kanu just die in peace and allow we ewedugerians to rest grin
the news o f his reemergence really struck a devastating blow to our skull mining buisness In abeokuta where I've been working as an apprentice.
mad man lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by whitebeard(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Sergioaguero:

Is Nigeria an Arab country?
Isreal ally is USA. Only isreal has destroyed many arab military
what i meant is the Arab nations will not sit idle when they know Israel is defenceless..!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by whitebeard(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Icedcubex002:
why are you branding Nigeria an Arab nation... Mind ur mouth
I did not brand Nigeria a Arab nation what I meant is if is real is defenceless the Arab nation will attack isreal..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by whitebeard(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

WILL YOU SHUT UP!!! IS NIGERIA AN ARAB NATION

CRETIN!!!

Nnamdi kanu is a useless human being but pls dont ever in your life mention nIGERIA BEING SUPPORTED BY ARAB NATIONS!!! THIS WILL TEAR nIGERIA APART BY RELIGIOUS LINES... ARE WE ALL ARABS HERE?// RUBBISH
Nigerians and their thinking... Every small little thing u guys attribute to religion.. What I meant is the Arab nations would attack isreal, if isreal sends their troops to Nigeria cause isreal would be defenceless..!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2018
victorvezx:

They are part of south south and those parts are now heavily mixed because the south south has many different tribes, almost all part are mixed. . Only the 5 south east state is homogenous, which should be ideal for ur Biafra. 5 states, one race, one language, one tribe.
That's the bitter truth. So Complete

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.