Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

ffff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ffff (6954 Views)

Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ffff by MOBO444(f): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2010
dd
Re: ffff by 808: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2010
A catel or Cabal. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2010
MOBO you again?

I can see you have no handwork other than gossips grin grin grin

All these things you counted are all wat you do.

but I pity you sha. cool
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2010
MOBO444:

They go about the Naira land romance section with total disregard for the other Naira land users, to them they are the lord here and they reign supreme, they have different ways of frustrating other Naira land users and killing of competition and freedom of the internet use, they feel they are the best romance writers and they have Hijacked Naira land romance section and CES'T FINI TO THEM (names and methodology below)
PAPA190,[color=#000099]Spanishfly, Whiteroses (think she like me), LOVE.4BUG (likes me also), ice234, Femmy2010, Lashontae, Odiaero, Okija_juju, Tpiah, Na2day, Odunnu, SA Lady(love fun), Ileke_ldi, Scooby_1 (weak erection), SA Goddess (added me on facebook), Stephnini0, Yagbaboy1, Marhoski, Michellin89, Lola_Luv (desperate chick), Cohomology, 190 (has several user name and log in name), Omolola1 (too proud), African_queen (who cares), Brownteeth,170, Queeneve (please), Mama_gee (claims to be in Yankee), 49cent, Rokiatu.

SORRY!!! I dnt like men that gossips cool cool

either do I like KoreaNaija man with wifes and kids  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ffff by papa190(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2010
[size=15pt]Before you came along we were hungry. Now we are fed up,Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people-sincerely speaking Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?
Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?

Now remove my name from your post~ and who the heck told u that we are not in a steady relationship,buy cafe tymes
do u know how long i have been on nairaland, Long enough for your unborn kids to clock 112yrs old, and dont f-ing call my name around the use of the 190 benz cos that was my 1st car and believe me 2day ive got 3 different cars aside that, @ age 20sumtin, besides i dont even know lagos (been there once) so dont add me among the list of your so called cabal angry

Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure. angry angry
Just Take a vacation; go to Club Dead.
[/size]
Re: ffff by Woke4all(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2010
grin watching
Re: ffff by papa190(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2010
watchin wat angry angry

dis thread should be deleted and thrown directly into seun's nyash.
and why is mama-gee's name not there,

Mopo444 remove my name from that list rite away
Im in a very bad mood today and wont lik 2 desend on u~ angry angry angry
Re: ffff by Woke4all(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2010
papa190:

watchin wat angry angry

dis thread should be deleted and thrown directly into seun's nyash.
and why is mama-gee's name not there,

Mopo444 remove my name from that list rite away
Im in a very bad mood today and wont lik 2 desend on u~ angry angry angry
The outcome grin grin
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2010
@ MOBO444 it seems you stay in a face me I face you yard where gossip is nothing? I can see you were breed to formulate lies tongue tongue tongue

Take my name off your dirty thread!!!

SON OF A .
Re: ffff by SAGoddess: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2010
grin  grin  grin

OP is a joke, so I added you as a friend on Facebook?  Interesting, is that your wish?

I don't do cliques by the way, not sure which clique you are talking about!
Re: ffff by skyndyp(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2010
The poster is so funny and clueless about the use of a public forum.
Re: ffff by SALady(f): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2010
HAHHAHAAHAHHAA! Guys did you seriously compliment this post with responses. Its people like these you should just ignore
Re: ffff by zerocool(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2010
What the MOBO guy said, some of it are quite true. When a poster posts a topic/starts a new thread, they always reply within micro-seconds, even recharging a network voucher isn't as fast as the speed at which they reply (more like people who don't have jobs, not busy with school or don't have a life!
Re: ffff by badoomusoo: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Silly lot,both the poster and those throwing tantrum [s]especially 190 abi wetin be hin name sef, [/s]
Re: ffff by donex: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2010
@skyndyp, You look so familiar, are you on FB? Probably we have mate before in Uyo. If you dont mind, you can send me your facebook email to i.aniekere@yahoo.com

Anyway, AKWA IBOM ADO OK,
Re: ffff by kodewrita(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2010
You are acknowledging what he said by tackling him here again. I am not saying he's telling the truth, but the impression you are giving is that of defending what he said and giving reasons why thats right.
Re: ffff by Spyker: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
What do we call this drama that has unfolded. MOBO444 vs the 31 Cabal.
@Poster, you don buy market ooh.
Re: ffff by Omolola1(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
poster, its pple like you dat re jobless! otherwise, hw did u find d time 2 brng out names, GET A LIFE, OR GO BAK 2 SCH!
Re: ffff by skyndyp(f): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
donex:

@skyndyp, You look so familiar, are you on FB? Probably we have mate before in Uyo. If you dont mind, you can send me your facebook email to i.aniekere@yahoo.com

Anyway, AKWA IBOM ADO OK,

Maybe or maybe not. I ain't got no fb account bro. Is that you on your profile grin grin grin
Re: ffff by donex: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
skyndyp:

Maybe or maybe not. I ain't got no fb account bro. Is that you on your profile grin grin grin

Oh no, i use the picture in a sometime ago. It is a marketing picture. Anyway, if you have a yahoo messenger, we could talk sometime. I still think we have probably mate in Uyo sometime in the past.

Just curious, How did that slogan{Akwa ibom Ado Ok} came about?
Re: ffff by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
please give me the pictures of thsi cabal. especially mama gee. she got thunda thighs and big booty grin I want to enter the CABAl, how do i register, Rokiatu is also on my radar with her round cheeks grin
Re: ffff by MissyB1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
Yes!!!
I agree with the Poster. grin grin
These people have so oppressed me, and taken away ma freedom of speech. angry angry angry
Re: ffff by ReachRich(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
i want to join d kitchen cabinet.where is d meeting place?
Re: ffff by Omolola1(f): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
MOBO444:

They go about the Naira land romance section with total disregard for the other Naira land users, to them they are the lord here and they reign supreme, they have different ways of frustrating other Naira land users and killing of competition and freedom of the internet use, they feel they are the best romance writers and they have Hijacked Naira land romance section and CES'T FINI TO THEM (names and methodology below)
PAPA190, [color=#000099]Spanishfly, Whiteroses (think she like me), LOVE.4BUG (likes me also), ice234, Femmy2010, Lashontae, Odiaero, Okija_juju, Tpiah, Na2day, Odunnu, SA Lady(love fun), Ileke_ldi, Scooby_1 (weak erection), SA Goddess (added me on facebook), Stephnini0, Yagbaboy1, Marhoski, Michellin89, Lola_Luv (desperate chick), Cohomology, 190 (has several user name and log in name), Omolola1 (too proud), African_queen (who cares), Brownteeth,170, Queeneve (please), Mama_gee (claims to be in Yankee), 49cent, Rokiatu.

(1)They (The CABAL) have a way of killing the story of those not in their click or crew, (like pasting comment such as rubbish, old news or I am just passing by on your topic or thread).
(2)If they don’t like you they just take your topic and toss it into the Dating or sexuality section.
(3)If they hate you, your topic just disappear from Naira land all together and you may find it in maybe Cedi land, Dollars land or Pound land.
(4)They have a way of framing those who have found them out and fought back with venom, they can frame you and call you a fraudulent face book girl or a WAEC or JAMB boy thief, they can even label you a foreign spy for another chatting forum.
(5)They can temporary block you or permanently banned you from Naira land.
(6)They can label you a vegetable man, yahoo boy; fake guy, chestless chick, despoiler, no booty chick, weak erection guy or small whinnies and they can’t write a simple sentence without error.
(7)Most of them are school drop out and spend all their time in cyber cafe and are quick to reply to a thread or discredit the tread.
(9)None of them is in a steady relationship, they like insulting other people and they gossip a lot.
(10)They run Naira land and are in charge here and are like the PDP party, they are ruthless and will hold on to power at any cost.
(11)They can even edit your comment if they so wish and do it to their favour.
(12)They are always copying story from Hints, Hearts, Nollywood, Prison break, 24, CSI and Silver Bird, Ikebe Super (they can’t even source a real story).
(13)They always use 190 dead and old rickety 190 Benz to drive around town and have a meeting place in Iyana Paja, Lagos state (PAPA 190 own 190 Benz has been sold since last year).
(14) One of the ladies is presently pregnant and don’t know the father of the child.
(15)Scooby_1 is very jealous and vindictive and an important member of this group and he does the framing up of online Naira land competitions (He can label or tag you a JAME/WAEC impostor)
(16)This faceless CABAL group also do in house election and I can tell you it is very bloody and lots of riggings (talking of honour among cheats).
(17)The CABAL group also communicate on Face book and Twitters were they plan their modus operandi.
(18)I have the real pictures of most of them and they are not good looking as they claim on Nairaland,i will paste pictures soon (If they dont change their ways).

[color=#000099]u really are a jobless fellow!

u really sound like a school drop out you know  undecided
and you obviously spend all your time in cyber cafes scrapping out lies and doing things that does not concern you,  angry

[size=54pt]My Advice: GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!![/[/size]color]
Re: ffff by tkb417(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
Omolola1:

[color=#000099]u really are a jobless fellow!

u really sound like a school drop out you know undecided
and you obviously spend all your time in cyber cafes scrapping out lies and doing things that does not concern you, angry

[size=54pt]My Advice: GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!![/[/size]color]
ok

im sure the OP saw ur first post
Re: ffff by skyndyp(f): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
donex:

Oh no, i use the picture in a sometime ago. It is a marketing picture. Anyway, if you have a yahoo messenger, we could talk sometime. I still think we have probably[b] mate [/b] in Uyo sometime in the past.

Just curious, How did that slogan{Akwa ibom Ado Ok} came about?

I thought that was a typo in your previous post We've not mate,maybe we've met
Re: ffff by papa190(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
babay omolola please take it easy dont let him tense u up~
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
Missy B:

Yes!!!
I agree with the Poster. grin grin
These people have so oppressed me, and taken away ma freedom of speech. angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin how funny grin grin grin
Re: ffff by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
what is all this vexing angry someone hook me up with this CABAL i need to join the clique grin
Re: ffff by skyndyp(f): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
190 and the rest why are u guys so worried about the post,is there any truth in it Why don't you guys ignore the post if there is no cabal grin grin
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
@ALL

Why are you all wasting time on this thread can't you see that the BLOODY FOOL is offline he will sign in later with the remaining 30mins in his voucher. grin grin grin
Re: ffff by blacksta(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
@love4.Bug

How far ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall / . / Wonder Has Finally Ended (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.