Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Most Prestige Bedding And Table Cloth Manufacturers & Fatory China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Prestige Bedding And Table Cloth Manufacturers & Fatory China (740 Views)

Beautiful Bedding Sets For You / How To Get Pure Water And Table Water Machines In Nigeria / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Prestige Bedding And Table Cloth Manufacturers & Fatory China by liang: 4:37am On Oct 29, 2018
We are a family owned textile manufacturer, providing top quality bed linen,comforters,comforter sets,quilts,quilt sets,table wears,curtains,microfiber fabric,cotton fabric,cushions and other related supplies for household use and hospitality industry

Our products
Bedding (bed linen)
Bedding (bed linen) is the main and the most regular item of our company. As one of our specials, this item covers a wide range of products, like, 3-piece sheet set, 4-piece sheet set, comforters, comforter sets, quilts, quilt sets and other stuff like these. The bedding products are made of either polyester in different weight of GSM or cotton in various construction and density. There are thousands of design selections for you to pick. Surely we as well go with customized artwork to have your goods tailor made. With the bedding of “Qingdao Rosy Future Home Textile Co.,Ltd” , we’re gonna make your home a “ROSY FUTURE” !
Table wear for hospitality
Table wear for household use
Fabric for bed linen(fashion bedding)
Cushion(cushion cover)

Contact Us
Email: rosymaggie@163.com
Telephone: +86-15192670677

Bedding (bed linen)
Re: The Most Prestige Bedding And Table Cloth Manufacturers & Fatory China by Luminee(f): 4:40am On Oct 29, 2018
liang:
We are a family owned textile manufacturer, providing top quality bed linen,comforters,comforter sets,quilts,quilt sets,table wears,curtains,microfiber fabric,cotton fabric,cushions and other related supplies for household use and hospitality industry

Our products
Bedding (bed linen)
Bedding (bed linen) is the main and the most regular item of our company. As one of our specials, this item covers a wide range of products, like, 3-piece sheet set, 4-piece sheet set, comforters, comforter sets, quilts, quilt sets and other stuff like these. The bedding products are made of either polyester in different weight of GSM or cotton in various construction and density. There are thousands of design selections for you to pick. Surely we as well go with customized artwork to have your goods tailor made. With the bedding of “Qingdao Rosy Future Home Textile Co.,Ltd” , we’re gonna make your home a “ROSY FUTURE” !
Table wear for hospitality
Table wear for household use
Fabric for bed linen(fashion bedding)
Cushion(cushion cover)

Contact Us
Email: rosymaggie@163.com
Telephone: +86-15192670677

Bedding (bed linen)

Reach out to other Africans @ www.sayitafrica.com
Re: The Most Prestige Bedding And Table Cloth Manufacturers & Fatory China by Wifilover: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hey everyone! I am big fan of decorating my house on different occasions, this way the spirit of the holidays is more immersive. I am a perfectionist by nature so I always spend a lot of time on finding the best decorations that would fit perfectly. Very often I order from https://iqlinens.com/ because in my opinion they have the best tablecloths on the market. They also have very good prices and an excellent client support service. When I wanted to take another cloth they were very kind as to provide it without additional pay.
Re: The Most Prestige Bedding And Table Cloth Manufacturers & Fatory China by JoanneCameron(f): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Wifilover:
Hey everyone! I am big fan of decorating my house on different occasions, this way the spirit of the holidays is more immersive. I am a perfectionist by nature so I always spend a lot of time on finding the best decorations that would fit perfectly. Very often I order from https://iqlinens.com/ because in my opinion they have the best tablecloths on the market. They also have very good prices and an excellent client support service. When I wanted to take another cloth they were very kind as to provide it without additional pay.
Why nobody told me about that a week ago? I could buy this instead of those I bought
Re: The Most Prestige Bedding And Table Cloth Manufacturers & Fatory China by emmapk1: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2021
Whereas china competes every other thing in the market, but when it comes to the magic linen China is far behind it. So I thought to explore the reason for this secret https://magiclinen.com/linen-tablecloths helped me learn the reasons for linen being awesome for both table clothing and curtains. You can visit the site to check a variety of linen bedsheets, tablecloths and dresses.

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Rules Of Borrowing Money From Your Friends And Family Members / In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business / 7 Business You Can Start With Little Or No Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.