Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad (24227 Views)

ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Biingoo: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
we ipob ar we nt terrorist again, we ar supporting our friends...n get lost
Lmao I like your response

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by searchlight: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

What is a wicked soul.. You doesnt care of people who sacrified their soul to protect yours and your families. It never by force to comment, it would have done you better to read n pass.

RIP to the victims..
Do you mean those same set of people who killed unarmed ipob members and we all shouted sai baba show them fire. may NA keep dying in their number till the zoo crumbles. nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Biingoo:
Lmao I like your response
dnt mind him, Onwebeghi ihe ohuru

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by SmartyPants(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
baliyubla:
Yet the dullards government claims to have technically defeated BHT. Watch as the stupid Army first denies their death, then goes on to give them a military burial, that will still leak to the public. Buhari has been a disaster front and back.

Had it been the army posting information of a successful raid, wouldn't you and your type ask for pictures as evidence?

Where are the pictures here?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by IronHammer: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Komu1048:

It's crocodile smile

Soon we'll also hear the crocodile has lost its ever smiling face and made a tactical maneuver into Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Ugosample(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chynx:

Screw them! They only showcase their prowess on unarmed and unprotected civilians!

Have you ever shed a tear for innocent civilians killed, maimed or oppressed by these good-for-nothing soldiers?

They can die a million times for all I care!

Quote me!!!

You are a very stupid person

thats all I have to say
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is a honest question, no shades at all like sincerely.

How do Muslims feel hearing this kind of news on daily basis. Yesterday was Elzaki zaki day, today Bokoham day, tomorrow Isis news , next tomorrow etc. Like on daily basis Islamic terrorism.

I always ask myself if I was a Muslim how would I feel?

Its a honest question pls no string attached.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by NairaMaster1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

What is a wicked soul.. You doesnt care of people who sacrified their soul to protect yours and your families. It never by force to comment, it would have done you better to read n pass.

RIP to the victims..

Just that we expect the Python to dance there too. It's sad they lost their lives but their love for the blood of unarmed civilians made that nigga comment as such.

RIPP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by coldFLARES1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
This must be a death-resistant strain of the BH virus.

The one I used to know has been technically degraded by Ostrich Bubu and Agbalagba Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by talk2archy: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by isahsalee: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
who asked you to tell us
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by 4kDdullard: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Boko boys abeg hit them hard
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by talk2emma: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
IronHammer:
It's a pity the dancing python has being unable to dance where it's dancing steps are most needed.

Watching

Operation 777 come to mind
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Smooyis(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians pls note that only with God's help we can have true change and victory. Stop idolizing Buhari or any other politicians. They are all deceivers shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by IronHammer: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
talk2emma:

Operation 777 come to mind

Yeah, that was where the DHQ told us how the Nigerian Army has been turned to NOMADIC HERDSMEN SECURITY. Also among their achievements was tending the cattle, goats and sheep with all sense of duty whilst the herdsmen burn down their host community. They very gallant men I must admit. Castles, goats and sheep were rescued

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by bigcasava1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
a welcome development, dats how they killed innocent igbos in abia, anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by talk2emma: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
IronHammer:

Yeah, that was where the DHQ told us how the Nigerian Army has been turned to NOMADIC HERDSMEN SECURITY. Also among their achievements was tending the cattle, goats and sheep with all sense of duty whilst the herdsmen burn down their host community. They very gallant men I must admit. Castles, goats and sheep were rescued

The best protection one can get in Nigeria is the you give to your self.. Things are seriously falling apart

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by donqx: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Decallmemartin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
We are all in this mess together. The fact that you are safe where ever you are, is from the effort of these soldiers. God save us all
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Komu1048(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
IronHammer:

Soon we'll also hear the crocodile has lost its ever smiling face and made a tactical maneuver into Cameroon.

Hahahahakik, u will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by israelmao(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
Early celebration of Boko Haram defeat added more to the ordeals that the poor young soldiers are going through now,some overzealous APC members even published congratulatory messages in some national dailies in honour of Buhari.Where is that total defeat?Kudos to the gallant soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Chynx(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ugosample:

You are a very stupid person

thats all I have to say

...and you're a blood thirsty retarded dolt!

They only show their strength on objects that doesn't fight back; but can't even measure up to an ordinary group of untrained armed men...and you come here to insult your father!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by Ugosample(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Chynx:

...and you're a blood thirsty retarded dolt!

They only show their strength on objects that doesn't fight back; but can't even measure up to an ordinary group of untrained armed men...and you come here to insult your father!

once again, you are a very stupid person

those soldiers you berate are not cowards like you

they are serving this ungrateful country in horrid conditions and this is what you have to say?

Ekwensu buo gi onu dia undecided

Onye asai
Re: Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Get into the oil industry with just 3 weeks training and earn a drilling fluids engineering certificate.

Globat mud school
www.globatmudschool.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo / The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.