Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video (36542 Views)

Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by gazilion: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of help.....I posted on Friday that my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #15,000 including the help of a gold hearted nairalander, we're expected to pay latest tomorrow else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

See your thread in February just after the New Year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4371912/cant-ask-nairaland-anymore-without

You are asking for another help just before the Xmas!

What are you doing to yourself?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this gal wont sleep
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Cyoung4real(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oga comot for here jare....Ordinary "Everywhere is dangling" you wan kill yourself with stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by LostMyZeal(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hahaha...Ikeshukwu went full metal
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Mowoe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
T
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Mankosi: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
He typed all that?
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by kelexray(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
if to say the girl near am, as english dey comot for him mouth na so beating they follow am before him finish na for igbobi the girl go land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dkankanworm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by IloveToMess: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
kelexray:
if to say the girl near am, as english dey comot for him mouth na so beating they follow am before him finish na for igbobi the girl go land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dkankanworm
Hahaha i swear
Jim my guy never surrenders to rubbish. He will deliver anyday anytime if you dare him. The niggar is too hot to handle and will give it to you as e dey hot. Thats my kind of G, no time...
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by blowjob: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
RAM, NA U POST ,DEM COMMENT... grin grin..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by IloveToMess: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jim my guy never surrenders to rubbish. He will deliver anyday anytime if you dare him. The niggar is too hot to handle and will give it to you as e dey hot. Thats my kind of G, no time...
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by DSoj(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Haaaa.

On top wetin na? And this guy is an ambassador to brands. Big shame
He's UNFIT to be ambassador to any sensible brand.

On top wetin? Talking like a 19yrs old frustrated undergrad
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Genniez(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
What is even dangling sef, and of its where on thinking then wetin carry her eyes go there..I mean his breast oo quoters lmao
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by FiddyEn: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
iyke926:
Jim Iyke is just an overgrown kid.

Replying "Thanks " or "Is it your dangling" rather than talking like a pathetic street gangsta wanna be.

Nigerian yeyebrities sef sad

angry

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by bidak(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
In as much I understand celebrities are humans too , the reply was uncalled for . she didn’t say too much
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by IloveToMess: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jim my guy never surrenders to rubbish. He will deliver anyday anytime if you dare him. The niggar is too hot to handle and will give it to you as e dey hot. Thats my kind of G, no time... !!!
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by IloveToMess: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Laple0541(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Foolish man, why you de transfer aggression from you ex friend's uppercut on the lady now? No be joke she de joke.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
People should mind their business. Meanwhile for those with Access and family package on active subscription should check my last topic to get compact sports channels.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by mrbyron(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nemesis001:

So your definition of maturity is the ability to keep quiet even when some low life idiots insult you?

Where has your maturity gotten you to in life
How much have you made from being matured?

Celebrities are humans with blood flowing through their veins. Mind your business online.

I want to ignore you by not replying you but how else would you know my intention if I do not tell you? I do not wish to join issues with someone like you for very obvious reasons
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by ogtavia(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
The bible says ;Too many words make you a fool. Well, if only Jim Iyke knew. For me, the lady won.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Yankee101: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Uncouth motherfvcking dwarf
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Baroba(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
And this old asss nigggga is 40+, what an immature clown..
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by IloveToMess: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jim my guy never surrenders to rubbish. He will deliver anyday anytime if you dare him. The niggar is too hot to handle and will give it to you as e dey hot. Thats my kind of G, no time......
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
FiddyEn:

angry
Wetin I do you na shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by AngelicBeing: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
chuksville:
Must you always lash out at every jibe?
You still need Prophet TB Joshua to deliver you from the spirit of Savage reply + anger.
tongue

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by IloveToMess: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jim my guy never surrenders to rubbish. He will deliver anyday anytime if you dare him. The niggar is too hot to handle and will give it to you as e dey hot. Thats my kind of G, no time.!
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Mykel4God(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
That's harsh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her / COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.