Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video (36521 Views)

Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Yancy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
IloveToMess:
Jim my guy never surrenders to rubbish. He will deliver anyday anytime if you dare him. The niggar is too hot to handle and will give it to you as e dey hot. Thats my kind of G, no time... !!!

Be supporting rubbish there. What was so heavy in what she said that he replied with all that gibberish? The guy is just a pompous bitter soul. He was a good actor and a celebrity in his own right but come on. I wonder how such a man will manage his affairs or family. Wife e nor get, baby mama e nor manage get. Which woman ll tolerate this overgrown boy. Mtcheew. Bleep him....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by FiddyEn: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
iyke926:

Wetin I do you na shocked

Lol! Na play I dey play o
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Reminder: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Everywhere is dangling? Not such a bad nor great comment for Jim to poor such insult on her. Fat, ugly, sex starved, goat, donkey, weti dey sup like that. Some people would just be getting angry unnecessarily shall.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by gazilion: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:

https://www.nairaland.com/4340181/n10k-10-students-each-phase

I'm not denying it cos this is what I was banned from when I commented.........I'm also a student and fingers are not equal so don't think everyone that comes here for help is here to scam

Every finger can never be equal! Begging from February to October is not the way.
Even as a student, find something to do please. You already are breaking the Nairaland rules!!
That makes it a scam!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by ifenes(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
He should have ignored her. I get negative comments I don’t reply to on my page as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by AFONJACOW(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nairaland handler please can I get refund of Mb I used to open this thread
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Alwaysmiling(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Learn to mind your business next time
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by biggiesmallz15(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Faithway10:
It may seem as though Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is competing with American rapper, 50 Cent when it comes to being petty on social media.

He put a lady on full blast and body-shamed her for commenting on his work out video. See below…

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/damn-jim-iyke-blasts-the-heck-out-of-lady-who-commented-on-his-workout-video.html

op that first line reminded me of big brother voice
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by afamjb: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of help.....I posted on Friday that my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #15,000 including the help of a gold hearted nairalander, we're expected to pay latest tomorrow else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
.. sell her phone and your phone na.. have some dignity.. thief

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Dididrumz(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
chuksville:
Must you always lash out at every jibe?
You still need Prophet TB Joshua to deliver you from the spirit of Savage reply + anger.

This Idiot needs more than T.B Joshua abeg cus I can't even see what she did to him there, how did she insult him? Abeg make una make me understand...
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by gassbee: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
The babe messed wit d wrong guy
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by midehill(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of help.....I posted on Friday that my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #15,000 including the help of a gold hearted nairalander, we're expected to pay latest tomorrow else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

U can borrow from kwikash or paylater... my advice
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by BluntBoy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
IloveToMess:
Jim my guy never surrenders to rubbish. He will deliver anyday anytime if you dare him. The niggar is too hot to handle and will give it to you as e dey hot. Thats my kind of G, no time.!

You need psychological evaluation.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by showafrica(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

The frustrations of a poor, egotistic man who stole someone's taxi app and was caught red-handed.

I am not seeing any real insults from that lady

The girl actually meant to say his prick is dangling.. Jim got a different message of his body is not responding to exercise.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
if that was dj cuppy, will he say that?
this is how we judge shit like this.
stupid irrelevant actor
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Dollabiz: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by teemy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Am not sure but I think the lady was actually 'checking him out'. Maybe the the message got lost in interpretation.

Showafrica, your head dey there.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by DripDrop: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ki la gbe, ki la ju
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Icon79(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
KPOM!

O pari

Blessinq1:
If nah me be the aunty, nah to deactivate my IG account and cry myself to sleep for a week grin
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by erickjany: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nemesis001:

So your definition of maturity is the ability to keep quiet even when some low life idiots insult you?

Where has your maturity gotten you to in life
How much have you made from being matured?

Celebrities are humans with blood flowing through their veins. Mind your business online.

Are you Jim Iyk?
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by samsam2019: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
This guy is gradually losing his mind and going insane.

Not too long ag he slapped someone at the airport

Accused of fraud and also fronting himself as the owner of another man's company

Is it until he gets kiled that you guys will tell him the home truth?

This guy misbehaves a lot. You don't see his peers embarrassing themselves online and in life like he regularly did
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by miqos02(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
taxi man
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Jokkarm2: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
lyke why didn't you just say thank you. than all these .
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Jokkarm2: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
even if the lady said his body is not responding to the workout, there are better way to respond. if i were him i would have said, maybe you need to come closer and stop the dangling finish. instead of all the under aged talks.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by Maket: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Don't dare Jim......... He won't apologized.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by whirlout: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is what happens in the yeyebrity climate of Nigeria. What difference would it have made if he just ignored the comment? You mean to tell me if 100 people responded negatively to his workout, he would respond to all 100. Should have bigger fish to fry. Didn't he dupe someone as of late that I read about?
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by festusparkz419(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
mtcheeew....dis one is jus looking for attention.....CHILDISH

Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by toprealman: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Some peeps think fat is OK. Jim you too childish.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nemesis001:

So your definition of maturity is the ability to keep quiet even when some low life idiots insult you?

Where has your maturity gotten you to in life
How much have you made from being matured?

Celebrities are humans with blood flowing through their veins. Mind your business online.

Don't mind that bìtchass nigga.

Some idiots just think social media is an Avenue for insulting other people any how.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by chival(f): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Haba! This one is too much. Looks like Mr. Taxi matter still dey pepper the guy. Sorry O Jim. tongue lipsrsealed

Clapback can be cool and clapback can be trashy. This one? All shades of trashy.
Re: Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
EPIC BAIBY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony / Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly / Solidstar Declares Love For His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.