Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (32547 Views)

FAILED STATE: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Maltreatment By DSS / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by devindevin2000: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
wirinet:
[s]

Your delusions know no bounds. The miracle is how you are able to afflict other otherwise sensible igbos with your delusions.

Judaism permit no such shrines and expressly forbids bowing before any shrine or ancestor. Even Abraham the father of the Jews have no shrine dedicated to him.

So you are telling us igbos could read and write Hebrew before the coming of the white man? So what happened, how come there are no books or any other Hebrew inscriptions in igboland. There was not even one copy of the Torah in igbo land.

So you are the only people that have the original ten commandments as given by moses in stone tablets? Where is it?[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Str8talk21: 4:02am On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:
Biafra is dead and buried

Another scam reigning now in Igbos fools is Jewish state

His followers are the most insane human on earth

yeah, ic , just like you following Buhari the lifeless(by Trump), Useless (by Sowore) and dullest (by Nigerians) President Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:
Biafra is dead and buried

Another scam reigning now in Igbos fools is Jewish state

His followers are the most insane human on earth
Yet there are 300 Biafra threads on Nairaland every week grin grin grin

cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ImperialYoruba: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Somebody need to put a bullet in that hunchback head and shut him the fvk up.

Buhari has told the mofo "those who believe they have another country are free to goooo! Kanu believes his country is Biafra, then goooo. Whats all these noise from albino for?

Who is holding him back from accomplishing Biafra now?

Kaduna Declaration told you to go.
The President of Nigeria told you to go. Yoruba has never held you back, in fact we have told you nemorus times we are tired of you on our soil and we want you out. We even deported you and you came back.

Who is holding biafra from packing out? Ehhn who

We are tired of you freaks. Tidy your shyyte up and fvk out.

Kanu will get a bullet in his fvkng head if he dont stop harrassing Nigeria and get on with his Biafran business.

Hey Immhotep, tell Kanu to take Buhari's declaration to UN and get it certified so he can apply Biafra for membership in UN abeg.

Ohh shyyte!!!

Im coming back to this thread when i get back from work. This is unbelievable! angry
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 30, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Somebody need to put a bullet in that hunchback head and shut him the fvk up.
Python Dance tried that and failed woefully. Receive sense.

ImperialYoruba:

Buhari has told the mofo "those who believe they have another country are free to goooo! Kanu believes his country is Biafra, then goooo. Whats all these noise from albino for?

Who is holding him back from accomplishing Biafra now?
But you just said you would like someone to shoot him.
Make up your mind. grin grin

ImperialYoruba:

Kaduna Declaration told you to go.
The President of Nigeria told you to go. Yoruba has never held you back, in fact we have told you nemorus times we are tired of you on our soil and we want you out. We even deported you and you came back.

Who is holding biafra from packing out? Ehhn who
Igbo people left Lagos and other places in 1966, guess who hustled to bring Igbo people back to Lagos . grin grin

ImperialYoruba:

We are tired of you freaks. Tidy your shyyte up and fvk out.

Kanu will get a bullet in his fvkng head if he dont stop harrassing Nigeria and get on with his Biafran business.

Hey Immhotep, tell Kanu to take Buhari's declaration to UN and get it certified so he can apply Biafra for membership in UN abeg.

Ohh shyyte!!!

Im coming back to this thread when i get back from work. This is unbelievable! angry
Come back and tell us the dream you had about Biafra. grin grin

cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ImperialYoruba: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2018
immhotep:

Igbo people left Lagos and other places in 1966, guess who hustled to bring Igbo people back to Lagos . grin grin

Shut up! grin
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up! grin
Have you made up your mind finally? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by velocity25(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2018
immhotep:

brother we all know how they behave soon they will ask Kanu for help.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 30, 2018
velocity25:
brother we all know how they behave soon they will ask Kanu for help.
ImperialYoruba is neither here nor there grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Kamanuozuzu: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Ruddyman:
I'm Christian and will remain so....

What's the difference between Christianity and Judaism.

By the way, what do ur Christian leaders go to Jerusalem on pilgrimage for?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by velocity25(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2018
immhotep:
ImperialYoruba is neither here nor there grin grin
that's their common traits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
It seems that u are mad. Whenever one says Allah; which religion comes to someone minds. So for me to claim that Allah is in our constitution; what is wrong in it since u can find its factors in d constitution. I admitted that i made mistake just to be precise to d particular stuff that is in d constitution, not that in a general sense of making a mistake. Is like when one said that Nigeria is in America constitution but for u to discover that it is Abuja that is in it.
So be sensible for once and be wise. And this one u are saying Sharia is only applicable Northerners; is Northerners not Nigerians? Why can't we all use our 1999 constitution. Why should federal govt be wasting money funding that law court when they know that it is not for national interest. Again, why should Nig govt among d Islamic country in d world. Be careful wit that ur myopic logic.
When u can even think of raising that argument is when Allah can't not only be associated to Muslim or Islam but if that is d case; my brother u have no reasonable say on dis issue.

You are suffering from selective amnesia and you hatred for Islam and Muslims will consume you. Just imagine the bolded you wrote, that's how you fail exams.
Sharia didn't magically disappear into the constitution, Northerners pushed it and it was approved. Who and what stopped the Southerner from pushing theirs?

Who was the Senate president in 1999?
Who was the president in 1999?

They were both Christians. The former was from Middle belt and the latter was from the South. You just want to prove to the world you are actually dumber than they know.

Regarding OIC, General Yakubu Gowon made Nigeria join OIC and he is a Northern Christian. Most of you are just dumb to know anything, you go around spreading falsehoods, hate and bigoted speeches.. I bursted your lies and I will keep bursting them.

If you must know, Allah is an Arabic word..Christian Arabs call God Allah but I don't expect you to know this since you are yet to travel outside your eastern village and hate, hypocrisy and bigotry in you won't allow you make research.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Ruddyman(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2018
Kamanuozuzu:

What's the difference between Christianity and Judaism.

By the way, what do ur Christian leaders go to Jerusalem on pilgrimage for?

Its the City of David....The City of our Lord...

I'm not against anyone who chooses to practice Judaism in Igbo land...

But I belong to Jesus and so will it remain me and household...
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by kollinz1234(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Shut up you hypocrite!
Why were you celebrating when Buhari and Elrufai were killing Christians in the North ?
Why are you supporting evil if you are not one ?
ask him to proclaim that "Jesus is the son of God" then u will know if he is Christian or not
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Kahujadekadura: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2018
ollah2:

You are suffering from selective amnesia and you hatred for Islam and Muslims will consume you. Just imagine the bolded you wrote, that's how you fail exams.
Sharia didn't magically disappear into the constitution, Northerners pushed it and it was approved. Who and what stopped the Southerner from pushing theirs?

Who was the Senate president in 1999?
Who was the president in 1999?

They were both Christians. The former was from Middle belt and the latter was from the South. You just want to prove to the world you are actually dumber than they know.

Regarding OIC, General Yakubu Gowon made Nigeria join OIC and he is a Northern Christian. Most of you are just dumb to know anything, you go around spreading falsehoods, hate and bigoted speeches.. I bursted your lies and I will keep bursting them.

If you must know, Allah is an Arabic word..Christian Arabs call God Allah but I don't expect you to know this since you are yet to travel outside your eastern village and hate, hypocrisy and bigotry in you won't allow you make research.
My brother, your analysis is too poor to my liking. Does it means that all Southerners are Christians. Are you also counting south west that its 70% are Muslim (make a reference wit ur google) as part of d southerners that will push d agenda. You made mentioned of d president and senate president as if d tyrant nature of Buhari had made u not to know that it is d lawmakers and senators of which d Muslim is d majority are those that make laws in a Democratic nation. What impact can President and Senate President makes if it has been approved by d majority senators.
How can Christians that do not form up to 40% seats in d senate chamber push for their motion. Are u truing to reveal to me they u are still a learner in Nig politics.
Is sharia law court a national need in dis country that ur follow Muslim should think of raising it in d floor of Senate, if not to make dis country a Muslim dominated country.
Coming to that of Allah. You are yet to answer me my question which is When u hear of Allah in Nig, which religion is associated wit it? Stop quoting me from another country, we are in Nig and everything u want to say should reside within dis spheres.
Pls don't prove to me that u are insensitive of ur environment. It is d highest means to man downfall.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by busterr(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

N what about it ?

Proudly to be called one

It’s the foolish of Africans that see religion as a tool to be human

The none practicing religious actions are better than the so called religious nations

Stop embarrassing yourself oga. You sound so depressed.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My brother, your analysis is too poor to my liking. Does it means that all Southerners are Christians. Are you also counting south west that its 70% are Muslim (make a reference wit ur google) as part of d southerners that will push d agenda. You made mentioned of d president and senate president as if d tyrant nature of Buhari had made u not to know that it is d lawmakers and senators of which d Muslim is d majority are those that make laws in a Democratic nation. What impact can President and Senate President makes if it has been approved by d majority senators.
How can Christians that do not form up to 40% seats in d senate chamber push for their motion. Are u truing to reveal to me they u are still a learner in Nig politics.
Is sharia law court a national need in dis country that ur follow Muslim should think of raising it in d floor of Senate, if not to make dis country a Muslim dominated country.
Coming to that of Allah. You are yet to answer me my question which is When u hear of Allah in Nig, which religion is associated wit it? Stop quoting me from another country, we are in Nig and everything u want to say should reside within dis spheres.
Pls don't prove to me that u are insensitive of ur environment. It is d highest means to man downfall.

I won't respond beyond one sentence and that is how you completely ignored the OIC part when you realised it was a christian that intact did it which proves that you are nothing but a hypocritical bigot.

Shalom !
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Kahujadekadura: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2018
ollah2:

I won't respond beyond one sentence and that is how you completely ignored the OIC part when you realised it was a christian that intact did it which proves that you are nothing but a hypocritical bigot.

Shalom !
My bros, I didn't ignore that of OIC. I just discovered that u have no clue on Nigeria membership in OIC. You said that Gowon made Nigeria enter into OIC without stating how he did it. Nigeria was a member of OIC in d year 1986, when IBB was d militar y head of state( Muslim). Notwitstanding that Nigeria Christian opposed the motion in d year 1979.
I am still checking how Gowon made Nigeria to join d group becos I can't figure out any period that IBB is subjugated to Gowon command. Both were military head.
Pls explain if u think that u have facts.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Westbestside: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
TELL ME ANOTHER LIE PLS...
Maybe you can mention one religion fight among yorubas with date. Then i will take you serious.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by samsam2019: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Nigeria is not working at all and I don't think it can work ever
that's why it bothers me when I see people speaking against Biafra like Nigeria is one paradise

Can you blame someone for wanting to leave a forced marriage filled with suffering?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by MetaPhysical: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kanu has abandoned Biafra State. He now wants a Jewish State. grin grin

This guy na mentallo

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Chibuzoc(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Kanu has abandoned Biafra State. He now wants a Jewish State. grin grin

This guy na mentallo
Please what's the address of the sharia court in Ibadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.