Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (32559 Views)

FAILED STATE: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Maltreatment By DSS / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bluke(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
uzohrome:
This is a great Leader. I was reading a history book about the igbos. They are all Jews and culturally homogeneous with the Israelites. Nnamdi is a great. Much love Ohamadike.

they were before Adam, which do we believe?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by sarrki(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
LadyExcellency:
One stupid grownup is just spamming this thread with all recklessness.

Is this intelligent way to debate or outright stupidity?

Mcheww

Can you imagine ?

A fool is supporting a terrorist

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by HisSexcellency(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:
Biafra is dead and buried

Another scam reigning now in Igbos fools is Jewish state

His followers are the most insane human on earth
Only you have over 5 comments on front page, yet non made any sense undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by oilPUSSY(f): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

You lack decorum

Show me where I have ever supported such

Any sane human being who is against the killing of Christians by Buhari will never support his reelection bid.
Only haters of Christians want Buhari to continue so that he would keep unleashing terror on the innocent harmless Nigerian Christians. I know that you are irredeemable
Am done with you.
Bye...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Luckylife(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yoruba smelling Muslims that will be the first to be killed when fulanis cow lover Muslims start their jihad. Every day you masturbate from posts to posts commenting about a man that have achieved great things with large followers while he never thought of you the cow lover miserable self that born to remained condemned slave to fulani Muslims.
sarrki:

He’s a foolish man hailed and followed by hopeless fools

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Anybody sane human being who is against the killing of Christians by Buhari will never support his reelection bid.
Only haters of Christians want Buhari to continue so that he would keep unleashing terror on the innocent harmless Nigerian Christians. I know that you are irredeemable
Am done with you.
Bye...

So religious speaking
If you support Buhari you are not a Christian ?

Woe onto those that preach religious intolerance

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ContentedK: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sarrki is a very demented silly idiot..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by potterdon: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

I rather be a Muslim 1million times than be fooled to be a ipob miscreants
as expected grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Opinionated: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Who takes nnamdi kanu serious these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Ozibe: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Blogger and their way of twisting news to suit their narrative.

Nk said biafrans are 70million not Igbos. The continued painting the Biafra struggle as an Igbo struggle will always fail

Here is the full video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVA5gRlR7Qk&feature=share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Groovenaija360(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hmm, Igbo Jew?

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Gangster1ms: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

You lack decorum

Show me where I have ever supported such

Stop behaving like a rabid dog will u!?

11 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bettercreature(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:
As a Christian, I would rather stay in Jewish country than to stay in an Islamic country like Nigeria ..
A Jewish man will never kill you , but muhammed follower is ready to drink your blood and justify it with kooran.
Ask Abubakar shekau
Ask Elrufai
Ask buhari. The three have the same ideology.
I bet you can’t create this your moniker in a Jewish state. Both Jewish and Islamic states are similar in nature.Both are very bad

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Zeezxo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:
As a Christian, I would rather stay in Jewish country than to stay in an Islamic country like Nigeria ..
A Jewish man will never kill you , but muhammed follower is ready to drink your blood and justify it with kooran.
Ask Abubakar shekau
Ask Elrufai
Ask buhari. The three have the same ideology.
Go to Isreal and what the Jew are doing to the Christians nd Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by semyman: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Illiteracy being celebrated, I am so disappointed

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by zeromeridian: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigeria is gone. So Israel national TV granted terrorist inteview? shame on Buhari if he does not give israel ultimatum to extradite Kanu

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by tomuzatisu: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
WEBSITE MAINTAINACE

Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!

According to a report from Forbes Magazine, 30,000 websites are hacked each day! But small business owners tend to believe it will never happen to them.

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

CONTACT US NOW TO GET YOUR WEBSITE SUPERCHARGED!

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
All hail the supreme leader of Biafra.

Nigeria will boil and Biafra is a task that he must accomplish

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Lordofthewest(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ori boboyi ti daru finally..wannabe aba jewdas iscarrot

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by michony505(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by IronHammer: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
What's most important is that Biafra becomes a free state again and people will practice the religion they so desire.

All we need is their support first get that first.

Israel also have other religion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ijn we wl conquer

3 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bigkahuna704(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Speak Of Wishes Being Horses

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Who takes nnamdi kanu serious these days.

He is all in one of you want to know.
Why commenting on the tread if you don't take him serious to start with

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ican2020: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=72507755] It shall never be well with Igbos miscreants [/quote
your hate for Igbos will kill you
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by oilPUSSY(f): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
bettercreature:
I bet you can’t create this your moniker in a Jewish state. Both Jewish and Islamic states are similar in nature.Both are very bad

Can a Jewish man kill because of religion ?

We are talking of human blood here.

8 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarki is sadist

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
okochaik:

[s]
He is all in one of you want to know.
Why commenting on the tread if you don't take him serious to start with[/s]
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by 042rebel: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Will Jews vote for a Fulani Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack / Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.