Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (32543 Views)

FAILED STATE: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Maltreatment By DSS / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by victorypeace: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
This guy is confused. He is claiming that the british colonise them and took their isrealites identity. Meanwhile he acquire a British Passport not even by birth. while not acquire an Israel passport. You see your life. People following him are blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Kahujadekadura: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

Show me where the Nigerian constitution has the name Allah in it let alone 5 times?
Sharia is only applicable to Northern Muslims, does that affect you?

Why do you love spreading hate and bigotry speeches?
Why do you love spreading lies to taint Islam and Muslims bad while you as the saints?
Why should Sharia be applicable when we have Nigeria court of justice. Don't u know we are a nation with multi religion.
Sorry for confusing myself. I want to say Sharia, Islam and Grand Khadi are mentioned in our constitution and these is d site u can make a reference on sharia and the 1999 nigerian constitution - ResearchGate
PDFhttps://www.researchgate.net › links › SH...
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by sweetilicious(f): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

I rather be a Muslim 1million times than be fooled to be a ipob miscreants
I will never become a muslim.Not even in my dreams.I say no and i stand by it.I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

Do join him in providing the PROOF that Allah was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution let alone 5 times and Jesus not been mentioned.

You are full of hate.

Hate, Bigotry and Hypocrisy are Nigerian Christians

Ermm... kindly remind me what Sharia law is again!!
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
uzohrome:
This is a great Leader. I was reading a history book about the igbos. They are all Jews and culturally homogeneous with the Israelites. Nnamdi is a great. Much love Ohamadike.
Yes Ohamadike is greater than Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
sweetilicious:
I will never become a muslim.Not even in my dreams.I say no and i stand by it.I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ.

Aren't Jesus and God supposed to be God?
Isn't Jesus name you mention countless times and God a few times?
Isn't Jesus supposed to be Lord?

How come you are now separating them?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Ugwuoke347(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ruddyman:
I'm Christian and will remain so....

I understand Nnamdi Kanu very well.
We must use an ideology, a certain world view, a well entrenched and globally respected ideology to achieve Biafra.

If Jewish affiliation is the ideology that will give us all the super power support and solidarity we need to restore Biafra and regain all our territories on our own terms, and not the ones dictated by Nigeria and Britain, then let us go the whole hog in identifying with the world Jewry!

Oh my people, we have been laying so much exaggeration on the Christianity of the majority of our populace as though that in itself can fetch us Biafra.
Look, it was a gang-up of two major Christian nations that saw to the death of over three million of our kith and kin in that brutal war. Britain and Russia funded the genocide that was visited on our people between 1967 and 1970.

Let us be wise now!
How many Christian nations have invited KANU to their national television?

Israel now has shown open support for Biafra.
What else are we looking for?
Can't we read the signs of the time?

Oh my people listen to KANU.
Understand the thrust of his quest.
If he says we are all Jews then we must accept that to earn Israeli support!

Let us get Biafra first.
If a Jewish state can give us Biafra with a world class civilization then we are Jews for real!

Grab some wisdom.
Biafra is now upon us!

Nobody is going to question your Christianity.
Nobody is going to ask you to practise Judaism.

Biafrans must as a matter of expediency identify with the world Jewry to reach their goal!

Get Biafra first!

May God Almighty, Creator of all that is good, He Who Alone is Chukwuokike Abiama guide us well in this journey to real and true statehood.
So mote it be.
Amen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Why should Sharia be applicable when we have Nigeria court of justice. Don't u know we are a nation with multi religion.
Sorry for confusing myself. I want to say Sharia, Islam and Grand Khadi are mentioned in our constitution and these is d site u can make a reference on sharia and the 1999 nigerian constitution - ResearchGate
PDFhttps://www.researchgate.net › links › SH...

Lol, you confused yourself after you already went online to verify that your previous comment was indeed a false spread by your likes and the other dunce on this thread that mentioned you and I. Continue spreading falsehoods

The places where Islam and Grand Khadi are found on the Constitution are under the Sharia law and it's applicable only to the Norther Muslims. I still don't know how it affects you. Northern Muslims aren't complaining but you somewhere in Enugu is spreading hate speeches on their behalf
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

Ermm... kindly remind me what Sharia law is again!!

Go and sleep, you don't know anything besides following your fellow bigotry christians
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by BiafraAmaka(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:
Biafra is dead and buried

Another scam reigning now in Igbos fools is Jewish state

His followers are the most insane human on earth

This Biafra of a thing is really giving you heart attack,you will die one day after reading about Nnamdi kanu and ipob on nairaland
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

Go and sleep, you don't know anything besides following your fellow bigotry christians

Hehehe. Why is an Islamic law recognized by the NIGERIAN constitution?? Why is Arabic (a languages used only in Islamic documents in Nigeria) on both our currency and military symbols?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

Hehehe. Why is an Islamic law recognized by the NIGERIAN constitution?? Why is Arabic (a languages used only in Islamic documents in Nigeria) on both our currency and military symbols?

Go and sleep, you know nothing
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

Go and sleep, you know nothing

I'm beginning to believe that's the only thing your brain can craft at the moment, but in addition to the above questions, why on earth is Nigeria a member of the OIC That's the most baffling of all.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by AnyoneButAtiku: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu and #AlternativeFacts are two peas in a pod.

Follow him down this road of revisionism at your own peril.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

I'm beginning to believe that's the only thing your brain can craft at the moment, but in addition to the above questions, why on earth is Nigeria a member of the OIC That's the most baffling of all.

Like i said earlier, go and sleep. You know nothing.

Intellectuals on this forum don't ask silly questions. They make their research first and when it's pretty unclear then they present their questions. Same can't be said you that his first comment against was seconding a motion raised by another person who was also wrong. That already proves, you know absolutely nothing.

Shalom!
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by mbos: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu is just a conman

Defrauding stupid and gullible ipob fools

Shut Up/ The IPOB love been deceived the being led by the zoo animal loving government.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:

But he's not a Muslim
keep vindication ur selves. He isnt Muslim and he has no respect or tolerance for other religions. What makes him different from muslim jihadists then
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by carrascocity(f): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

I rather be a Muslim 1million times than be fooled to be a ipob miscreants

Wetn pursued you commot from North
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by pieces18: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Israelis will soon deny this rubbish, anyone knew who an ibo man is, he will not want to associate with him even in hell. no Jewish man will accept ibos are from Israeli. Israel is not like Nigeria, they know where their people are all over the world. nnamdi kanu is just a 419, who is also suffering frm mental problem. very soon he will die shamefully as a result of cocaine. if you believe in this criminal call kanu nnamdi then you are wawa kawai
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by afroxyz: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
This guy is the biggest con man I know presently. Carry your Jewish charade comot for here. Maybe the Jews are Igbos, but Igbos are not Jews and I am not one either
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by pieces18: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
el - zakzakky is 1000x better than nnamdi kanu, i dont know why some people will allow themselves to be fooled, that man hallucinating ne kawai.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
You can say what you like about Nnamdi Kanu but he had the "chutzpah" to speak truth to power, unlike his teeming detractors. His haters had called him every name in the book except a child of God but guess what? He fights for what he believes in, which you can't say about these COWARDS who had died many times before their death. The legend, Bob Marley rightly said, " Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life." Enough said!

3 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by es144000: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu is just a conman

Defrauding stupid and gullible ipob fools
They should give them their Biafra and watch how they will become like Nigeria under buhari.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by IronHammer: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
why should it be in existence in the first place, why would the state recognize such laws or why should there be different laws in the so called one Nigeria? Are we no longer one?

The truth is that we're very different people deceiving ourselves with false unity.

I'm a. Biafran
U are either Oduduwa or Arewa
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by IronHammer: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

Thats the link to the Constitution, i intentionally did this not only to burst your lies but because of the viewers presently on this thread and those that will still visit it. I hope one day, Nigerian Christians will quit spreading lies, hate and bigotry comments. I hope one day, they will say things the exact way it is without mincing words.

If i ask for proof on how Sharia court which is only present in the North and used on Northern Muslims only, you will respond with your usual lies and more lies.

Hate, Lies Hypocrisy and Bigotry are Nigerian Christians

https://dawodu.com/const99.pdf

why should it be in existence in the first place, why would the state recognize such laws or why should there be different laws in the so called one Nigeria? Are we no longer one?

The truth is that we're very different people deceiving ourselves with false unity.

I'm a. Biafran

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Banmeallday: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
victorypeace:
This guy is confused. He is claiming that the british colonise them and took their isrealites identity. Meanwhile he acquire a British Passport not even by birth. while not acquire an Israel passport. You see your life. People following him are blind.

How has that stopped the killings in Kaduna? You people instead of facing the truth and problems always jump to what is convenient and safe....

Kanu does not care about you if you want to continue as a member of the Nigger Area, so why are you getting restless over him? Channel your energy and analysis to see how to provide light and good hospitals for your people.

DO you know how to do that?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
IronHammer:

I'm a. Biafran

The northern politicians wanted it and it was pushed forward. Absolutely nothing stopped the southern politicians in pushing theirs?

Who was the Senate president in 1999?
Who was the president in 1999?

They were both Christians
One a Southerner and the other from middle belt.

The day you analyse things logically is the day you start knowing better
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Toblesh(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:
As a Christian, I would rather stay in Jewish country than to stay in an Islamic country like Nigeria ..
A Jewish man will never kill you , but muhammed follower is ready to drink your blood and justify it with kooran.
Ask Abubakar shekau
Ask Elrufai
Ask buhari. The three have the same ideology.
Rotten pussy

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
It is FINISHED
Sai BaBa should deploy TROOPS to ISRAEL.

They should invade Israel and repatriate him grin grin
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by wirinet(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, was featured yesterday on Israel National TV, where he spoke about his arrest, incarceration and issues with the federal government.

The IPOB leader who was introduced as Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra, was asked how do Biafrans perceive themselves as Jewish people considering their roots.

Nnamdi Kanu replied by saying that Biafrans (Igbos) are about 70 million people scattered all over the world and those that identify themselves with their Jewish heritage are nearly 50 million. 

The IPOB leader said that a significant number of Biafrans practice Judaism in terms of their prayers and in other areas. 

Nnamdi Kanu also said that when Christianity came, the Jewish heritage was suppressed and they were made to feel ashamed of their "roots".

He said luckily, some of the Biafrans maintained the Jewish culture till today as he sited Umuleri village in Anambra state as an example where the Jewish tradition is practised.. 

The IPOB leader also said all Igbos are Jewish but the problem is the influx of Christianity in Nigeria through colonialism which dampened down the Jewish tradition and shifted the focus from the Old testament to the New Testament. He said the Igbos are the Jews of Africa. 

Nnamdi Kanu said that Biafrans want to get back to the way they were before the British came because the way Nigeria was put together is the root cause of the problem. 

He also said that IPOB wants an independent Jewish state of Biafra that would be independent of anything to do with Nigeria. He said they want a Jewish state in order to go back to that way of life to worshipping the one and only true God in a Jewish way. 

The IPOB leader said that Biafrans won't be flocking to Israel if they are emancipated but would return to Biafra land and remain there. 

He also spoke about his arrest and also being locked away for 19 months for demanding for independence.

Watch the video of the explosive interview below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nnamdi-kanus-interview-on-israeli-national-tv.html

Is Kanu lying outright or is simply exaggerating. I have never and mean NEVER met an Igbos Jew, and my better half is pure Igbo with large igbo family. I have loads of friends and customers that are igbos, and all of them are Christians.

I know there are hundreds of thousands of Igbos on this forum, abeg how many are practicing Jews?

Kanu wants to create an independent Jewish state, how? Is he going to forcefully convert the Ijos, the calabaris, the idomas and others he wants to coarce into his Biafran dream.
What will happen to the tens of millions of igbo Christians who recognise jesus as their Messiah?

I do not think I have heard a more deluded human being.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

Like i said earlier, go and sleep. You know nothing.

Intellectuals on this forum don't ask silly questions. They make their research first and when it's pretty unclear then they present their questions. Same can't be said you that his first comment against was seconding a motion raised by another person who was also wrong. That already proves, you know absolutely nothing.

Shalom!

You are yet to answer my question and still spewing TRASH ba?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:
It is FINISHED
Sai BaBa should deploy TROOPS to ISRAEL.

They should invade Israel and repatriate him grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy / Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.