Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Are Brazilian Girls So Cool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Brazilian Girls So Cool? (600 Views)

I Don’t Know If You Guys Have See The Viral Naked Brazilian Girls Dance In Naked / Why Do Jamaican Girls Dress So Cool, Sexy, Brave And Daring / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Brazilian Girls So Cool? by Ilamina(f): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
I always hear about Brazilian girls
I had the opportunity to have one as a housemate

Now I understand what people say
She was so cool, always looked nice, dress well and sexy
Very friendly, always asked me if I wanted to do make up and hair because she likes making girls pretty
Always kept the house clean

And she didn't mind drinking with the boys and playing cards in Our house. . something I will never do

Unlike Nigeria, no one is cool
Re: Why Are Brazilian Girls So Cool? by MeNmyfamily: 1:52am
Ilamina:
I always hear about Brazilian girls
I had the opportunity to have one as a housemate

Now I understand what people say
She was so cool, always looked nice, dress well and sexy
Very friendly, always asked me if I wanted to do make up and hair because she likes making girls pretty
Always kept the house clean

And she didn't mind drinking with the boys and playing cards in Our house. . something I will never do

Unlike Nigeria, no one is cool

angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Get Re-baptized Before He Marries Me, What Do I Do? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date An Ugly Guy / 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.