Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn (2318 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
it has been a roller coaster jolly fun ride until we decided to take it one step higher...

guess what

"WE DECIDED TO HAVE SEX"

But it wasn't what l anticipated, it was much worse than a disaster... she laid out like a log of wood, rock solid & motionless... l let that pass... we moved on after that l let that chapter die a natural death... there was no way we gonna try that coital shìt again.

... and so we decided to skip that part and do other things.. . CAN U IMAGINE RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX... NO HEAD, NO PUSSÝ!!!

Few days ago l wanted to measure her stance with me... like she add a little skit of us on any social media platform and all l could get was...
... and she said " if l go on and published a skit of u and l and u later leave me for someone else, u 'll see the other side of me...

mehn!! l immediately remember the line that says

"AFTER GOD. FEAR WOMEN"

Fear gripped me oooh

l no wan die ooo

I FEAR WOMAN PASS ANYTHING

ABEG MAKE UNA ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Newboss(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Then breakup with her angry
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Auladimeji2: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Honestly majorities of Nairaland didn't understand your essay writing

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Honestly majorities of Nairaland didn't understand your essay writing
speak for urself mofo... maybe u ate ur school fees... even though the almajiri school don't charge much

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Op shut up
You don't have a problem
Lemme know when you have some other important problem
Mtchw undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by FreshBoss007: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
chenzen:
"AFTER GOD. FEAR WOMEN"
Fear gripped me oooh
l no wan die ooo

attention seeking fuckstard

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
FreshBoss007:

attention seeking fuckstard
and what would be ur problem with that... u fool
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Op shut up You don't have a problem Lemme know when you have some other important problem Mtchw undecided
lol... so what's eating u up nah
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ewu can bear

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
I Don't even understand what this one is saying sef cry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Iamtosignno:
I Don't even understand what this one is saying sef cry
the only thing u understand in this life is 9jabet
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
chenzen:
the only thing u understand in this life is 9jabet
That dude Ehn well I bury my comment

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by show654321(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Simple English... u can't construct.�����.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Kseafresh: 1:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Kids with internet access undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by solz007(m): 1:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Nor be say me dey preach
Bro. Don't build your relationship on S*x if you really Love her and you want your relationship to last long..
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2018
solz007:
Nor be say me dey preach
Bro. Don't build your relationship on S*x if you really Love her and you want your relationship to last long..

o boi... see talk O!
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by pedrilo: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
it has been a roller coaster jolly fun ride until we decided to take it one step higher...

guess what

"WE DECIDED TO HAVE SEX"

But it wasn't what l anticipated, it was much worse than a disaster... she laid out like a log of wood, rock solid & motionless... l let that pass... we moved on after that l let that chapter die a natural death... there was no way we gonna try that coital shìt again.

... and so we decided to skip that part and do other things.. . CAN U IMAGINE RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX... NO HEAD, NO PUSSÝ!!!

Few days ago l wanted to measure her stance with me... like she add a little skit of us on any social media platform and all l could get was...
... and she said " if l go on and published a skit of u and l and u later leave me for someone else, u 'll see the other side of me...

"AFTER GOD. FEAR WOMEN"

Fear gripped me oooh

l no wan die ooo

a fool dat is afraid of women hav d nerve to insult me. Mumu like u

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
pedrilo:
a fool dat is afraid of women hav d nerve to insult me. Mumu like u
a church rat is better than u, hope u know?
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Justbeingreal(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
a church rat is better than u, hope u know?
Dummy.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Boy shut up. You are just throwing tantrums everywhere like a kid. You came up with a topic people made comments instead of replying calmly you are busy ranting like a lil boy.
who is this expired viju milk
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Justbeingreal(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
who is this expired viju milk
Dummy.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Smh! You took so long kiddo and if you reply this mention then you will get the answer to your question lil boy.only an expired brain full of expired milk will mention me for the second time dumb kid.
u re nothing but a light gulf ball
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Justbeingreal(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
u re nothing but a light gulf ball
Dummy.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Oh! U still mentioned. There goes your answer to your previous question. Ok expired milk filled brain dumb kiddo like u. Third mention from you and the answer will repeat.
fake lab rat
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Justbeingreal(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
fake lab rat
Dummy.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Justbeingreal:
grin From milk to golf to lab try n focus.. Lol boy go and play with some kiddy toys jare. Next time watch how you talk to people on your thread.... Expired milk filled brain kiddo bye.
smelling stock fish
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Justbeingreal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
smelling stock fish
Dummy.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Justbeingreal:
I just realize I have been talking to a fool. Stop the mention this the last reply. All this kids sef. If u mention me again you are the biggest fool on earth.
expired semovita

(1) (Reply)

I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen / What A World - Lady Caught Having S€x In The Pool For Iphone Reward (VIDEO) / I Am Fustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.