Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (44602 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by greeners222(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2018
You need to state the country now. As for France and Germany you'll have to do it online and print out to the embassy
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by oshpumpin: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
on the 12th October, I applied for Belgium visa(multiple entries) to attend a conference starting on Monday 19th-20 November. As it stands now i am yet to get my visa from the embassy and very likely I won't get the outcome until after the conference. I want to find out whether i should recall my passport or wait for them to send it to me when they want. Or is it possible that since i applied for multiple entries, is it possible I still get the visa even if the conference I intended to attend in Belgium is over?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Teaser0904(f): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2019
teabully:
what country
USA,chopping life now here.lol
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by atomicblessing: 4:15am On Jun 22, 2023
And now they have officially banned Nigerians from the dependent VISA

https://www.nairaland.com/7737243/sad-nigerian-official-banned-student#123955030
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Badbloke: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alepa:
Sorry ...
Let’s build Nigeria together. E go better for all of us .
You can always travel out of the country for vacation when god don answer all your prayers
How far shay you still dey naija?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by hamouston91(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
So sorry, I hope it isn't The United States?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.