Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria (53925 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by adecamp(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Received my phone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2018
if you have iCloud locked IPhone X, quote me and let's talk business
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:24am On Dec 08, 2018
7 pieces of brand new iPhone 6S picked up for NiceRazor

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:26am On Dec 08, 2018
HP Zbook picked up for Chidi

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Lenovo laptop picked up for Chidi

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:29am On Dec 08, 2018
iPhone 7 Plus picked up for Tikkay

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:32am On Dec 08, 2018
iPhone XS Max picked up for Khalazi

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:34am On Dec 08, 2018
iPhone 8 Plus picked up for Khalazi

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Pick up available till Monday morning
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Brand new in box Google Pixel 3 XL (best phone on the market right now in my opinion) picked up for Nochious123

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Benscolari: 5:36am On Dec 08, 2018
wese90:
if you have iCloud locked IPhone X, quote me and let's talk business
come to my inbox
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Benscolari:
come to my inbox

let's chat Boss : : I will be waiting for your message
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by mctfopt: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2018
qdlvy:
Brand new in box Google Pixel 3 XL (best phone on the market right now in my opinion) picked up for Nochious123

My friend will totally agree with you on this one smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2018
I need IPhone 8+, probably the one that's still network locked... I will unlock myself

Am a reseller that sells to reseller

Quote me and let's talk
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
wese90:
I need IPhone 8+, probably the one that's still network locked... I will unlock myself

Am a reseller that sells to reseller

Quote me and let's talk

Msg me
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Guys, please check iCloud status before I leave to pick up the phones. Some sellers intentionally pick a sketchy location for pick up knowing that you won't want to stay long there to check the phones out fully for any defects. It's your responsibility to check iCloud status before I leave. I'm not happy if you're not happy.

9 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Items picked up!

Thanks
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Damolaay(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2018
When is your last shipment of the year?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by bbmike(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Mint lilac S9 plus 165k in Lagos, Nigeria. 07068869932 Mike Whatsapp for pictures and details.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by BelieveTech(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
qdlvy:
Guys, please check iCloud status before I leave to pick up the phones. Some sellers intentionally pick a sketchy location for pick up knowing that you won't want to stay long there to check the phones out fully for any defects. It's your responsibility to check iCloud status before I leave. I'm not happy if you're not happy.
been sending u messages in WhatsApp u aren’t replying
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Nicerazor(m): 2:38am On Dec 10, 2018
lumide533:
Rsim is available. Limited quantity on ground. See signature
how much?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by lumide533(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Nicerazor:
how much?

Chat moi up
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by essay123(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2018
World wide unlock for xs max needed
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2018
essay123:
World wide unlock for xs max needed

Why u Dey go sokoto when wetin u Dey find Dey inside your sokoto. Hit me up seun . ���
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by essay123(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2018
No vex baba mi
omicpet:

Why u Dey go sokoto when wetin u Dey find Dey inside your sokoto. Hit me up seun . ���
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by UrRealG: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
@qdlvy

Check your Whatsapp chief
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by ePlanet: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2018
eDeal

1. Brand new iPhone 8 64GB with all accessories

2. Mint Galaxy S9+ 64 GB with all accessories

044 8208

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Dappertwayne: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Morning guys. Please i need suggestions on the appropriate VPN app and browser i should use
cc: qdlvy
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Nicerazor(m): 2:48am On Dec 12, 2018
try vpn unlimited or Hidemyass (HMA) make vpn works great.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Last shipment of the year sent out last Monday. Barring any customs delay, should be available in Lagos next week Friday. I have a grueling exam coming in January so most of attention is focused on this at the moment. With that been said, I will try as much as possible to post updates about the last package heading to Lagos. If you have any questions, shoot me a message on WhatsApp and I will reply during my break. Enjoy your holidays guys.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dappertwayne:
Morning guys. Please i need suggestions on the appropriate VPN app and browser i should use

I know little about this to be honest. Sorry!
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Yourenemy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dappertwayne:
I sell vpn and currently I have (hidemyass) HMA fora reasonable price of 35$ dollar and it’ll last you for the next 4 months and also if you need a USA number to verify your acccounts available too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • / How To Open A Briefcase Lockwithout The Combination / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.