Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria (53855 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Uwaomaokey:

Na to park here oh cool

The parking lot is large enough. We might even turn it to a hangar.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by techprodigy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
qdlvy:

lol
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
qdlvy:

yeah yeah
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fast shipping deals available guys. Items picked up on or before Friday will be arrive in Lagos Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I know someone coming to Nigeria. Limited offer. Hit me with your pickups.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Stormyweather(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:
Fast shipping deals available guys. Items picked up on or before Friday will be arrive in Lagos Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I know someone coming to Nigeria. Limited offer. Hit me with your pickups.
bris drop deals na make boys happy small
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Stormyweather:
bris drop deals na make boys happy small

What kind of deal do you want?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
iPhone XS Max Picked up for Khalazi

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Stormyweather(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:

s8+ and IPhone 6+ or 6s+ .good deal please
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fast shipping deals still available. Limited spots only. Only phones are eligible for this deal. I don't want to give her too much stuffs to carry.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Stormyweather:
s8+ and IPhone 6+ or 6s+ .good deal please

Can't promise but I'll be on the look out.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Dappertwayne: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:

7 plus deals bro
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by orikzz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:
Fast shipping deals still available. Limited spots only. Only phones are eligible for this deal. I don't want to give her too much stuffs to carry.

So are you not doing pick ups for laptops ?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by suco01(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:

factory unlocked iphone 6, 6s, 6s plus
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Stormyweather(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:

Can't promise but I'll be on the look out.
thanks I'll message you on whatsapp
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
orikzz:

So are you not doing pick ups for laptops ?

I'm definitely doing pickups for all items. But it just won't qualify for the fast shipping deal. It will ship as regular.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Picked up for Khalazi

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by ePlanet: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
eBreaking Deal!!!

barely used iPhone 8 ( used for only two weeks)

Condition 10/10

Comes with Box, charger and earpiece

Tlc 160k
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
essay123:
Guys I have known op since I was a kid. He is more like a brother to me than a friend. And I advised him to open this thread. He is %100 legit
so u b adigbe guy..those days of staying at mango..
Lol
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:
let's hunt n get back to u bro.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by WarriAproko: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Need Iphone Xr deal
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by henrixx(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
WarriAproko:
Need Iphone Xr deal
08062292514. Watsap me one dey
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by essay123(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yes boss me.
nymphomaniac:
Lol
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by ePlanet: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
qdlvy:
Picked up for Khalazi

Kindly respond to your whatsapp message. the guy is waiting for you
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 12:41am On Nov 29, 2018
essay123:
Yes boss me.
nymphomaniac:
Lol

See dem egba boiz.. Adigbe, Mango, Saraki, Oluwo, Kolobo, Panseke, Oke-Ilewo...boiz run Ojere and AGGS babes that year ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by ePlanet: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2018
eBreaking Deal!!!

rugged Asus laptop TOUCHSCREEN

Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4 GHz).

1TB Hard Drive.
8GB RAM.
NVIDIA GTX850M
2GB-VRAM.
15.6-Inch Full-HD IPS Touchscreen Display. 720P HD Webcam.
3x USB 3.0

it comes with an external plug-in mini-Subwoofer.

TLC 140K

you do not want to miss this! It is super clean! The seller needs money urgently that is why is it going for so cheap! ( original price is 370k!!)

Call me if you need
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by mrbillz(m): 3:26am On Nov 29, 2018
wildchild1:

See dem egba boiz.. Adigbe, Mango, Saraki, Oluwo, Kolobo, Panseke, Oke-Ilewo...boiz run Ojere and AGGS babes that year ehn grin
Served in Abk years back. Had to come back to Abk as my base now. Na Mango I Dey stay right now. MAPOLY babes go just dey enter person eyes anyhow. Even if you no wan do, them go enter you somehow somehow grin
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good morning guys. Sorry for the slow response. Please, only send me a message on my WhatsApp, don't call, I might be driving or busy with other important things when you call. Calling me won't make me leave whatever I'm doing and attend to your request. It might even get me pissed (yeah, I'm human too) and make me not reply you on time while I reply those not calling. Just shoot me a message, I will definitely reply when I get back on the phone. Thank you guys for understanding.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
iPhone 8 Plus picked up for Khalazi.

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
iPhone 7 Plus picked up for Techprodigy

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Like new iPhone 6S picked up for Francis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • / How To Open A Briefcase Lockwithout The Combination / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.