Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria (53761 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by xavierx: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
One spot left guys.

More sweet deals will open up from time to time as I get established on here. It's a little patchy now, I'm still getting the hang of this so bear with the slow response. You guys can also make this easier and seamless if you can take a few minutes to read the front page of the thread before asking me questions on WhatsApp you could easily have gotten answers to here. Answering these questions eats up valuable time I could have spent picking up items, sorting, packaging and generally making the service better.

Let's help each other.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Also doing Amazon, Ebay orders. NO GIFT-CARDS.
Any shopping sites is available for shipping --- Walmart, Target, Asos, Bestbuy, etc.
$10 fee for this service.

No Gift cards.

Send me the link, I will send you the total and you pay into account.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by dragnet: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
wildchild1:

asin ehn grin grin i just hope i'm not late to the party..its a win win situation for all
I really hope this is for real, too many funny stories these days.
so were you able to get a slot?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by dragnet: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bookiemart01:
Happy new year! grin
Lol...this greeting na for 2 years ago abi?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Deal ended!!!

All 5 orders taken and done.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
qdlvy:
Deal ended!!!

Thanks I got a slot..let’s know your shipping date �
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
twinskenny:

na so u run forget me oh
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
twinskenny:

Shipping next week. I got enough to ship now.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
4 TERRIFIC DEALS Picked up for TECHPRODIGY

Very shrewd deal hunter.

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Jiggsbaby: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
How long does it shipping take?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jiggsbaby:
How long does it shipping take?

Looking to ship weekly but that depends on the volume of packages I have in my care.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ultra CLEAN black iPhone 8 - 64GB FOR SALE 9.5/10
TLC - 140000

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2018
dragnet:

I really hope this is for real, too many funny stories these days.
so were you able to get a slot?

Same here bro, too many scam stories around. Slot? Not exactly, my seller didn't come through, but at the time I contacted him, slot was still available.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2018
qdlvy:
Deal ended!!!

@dragnet all 5 slots gone
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by dragnet: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2018
wildchild1:

@dragnet all 5 slots gone

sorry ehn.. you can take the risk to pay for it. even this "slot" thing isn't really a guarantee for legitimacy, people can turn rogue after months or years.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by lumide533(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Check in for software and imei service
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by essay123(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Men two people already vouched for him from Nairaland here
Rayralph account opened 2008
Me myself account opened opened 2013
We all know our selves. We grew up together
Op offered to do a video call for anyone who would like to confirm his identity and location.
He offered no upfront payment services for first 5 buyers
Even someone already paid a large sum and he got the items for the person.
Op is legit %100 and a very intelligent person. he is here for business. If he does his work well and God helps he will make money.

dragnet:

sorry ehn.. you can take the risk to pay for it. even this "slot" thing isn't really a guarantee for legitimacy, people can turn rogue after months or years.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by rayralph(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2018
dragnet:

We all know that its a wildwest out there, fact is, we still have good and responsible people too

Kindly take a chill pill and give him a chance.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by techprodigy(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2018
rayralph:

We all know that its a wildwest out there, fact is, we still have good and responsible people too

Kindly take a chill pill and give him a chance.

Thank you
Yes Op is awesome! He picked 4 iPhones for me, I paid for 3 while the 4th is an upfront pickup offer

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2018
nymphomaniac:
na so u run forget me oh

No vess Baba you can still join us
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Jiggsbaby: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2018
qdlvy:

Looking to ship weekly but that depends on the volume of packages I have in my care.
I mean how many days
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2018
but your fuel cost is kinda expensive

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
dragnet:

Your premise applies to all businesses on Nairaland here, people can turn rogue after months or years, fact. Still doesn't stop you from doing business with others. I will repeat this again, do whatever makes you sleep well at night. I'm not pleading to have anyone use my services really. This thread will prove its trustworthiness overtime if it hasn't already even been doing so in the short period of time. TECHPRODIGY paid a hefty sum to have four items picked up yesterday and I appreciate his trust for that.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
qdlvy:

Your premise applies to all businesses on Nairaland here, people can turn rogue after months or years, fact. Still doesn't stop you from doing business with others. I will repeat this again, do whatever makes you sleep well at night. I'm not pleading to have anyone use my services really. This thread will prove its trustworthiness overtime if it hasn't already even been doing so in the short period of time. TECHPRODIGY paid a hefty sum to have four items picked up yesterday and I appreciate his trust for that.

Bros abeg leave that man.my challenge now is that these guys are nt replying m messages
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
papiforreal:
but your fuel cost is kinda expensive

It might be to you but it's the only fair price right now considering a lot of things not limited to time spent, miles and wear put on car, tolls, parking and safety risks involved. Some of these sellers we meet up with are not exactly model citizens, I wish you guys can meet some of these people. Two days ago, I called a lady I was supposed to go meet up with and the buyer here already spoke to her on a different phone number, the buyer gave me wrong information regarding the negotiation and I had to cancel. Her boyfriend called me later to threaten me saying he knows where I live and what car I drive and he's coming to shoot me up. Of course, I reported the threat to the police and told him further calls and messages will be recorded and sent to the police. These are risks pickers deal with everyday.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
And I don't know about other guys doing this but I have to pay taxes too. I have a ledger recording all my income and I will file taxes to avoid any issues with IRS in case I get audited. Nobody wants this kind of headaches later.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jiggsbaby:

I mean how many days

I can't give you an accurate figure right now because I just got started with this. However, packages should be available 7 days after they leave the country. I will ship out next week, so packages should be available for pickup in Lagos by Friday the next week.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
qdlvy:

It might be to you but it's the only fair price right now considering a lot of things not limited to time spent, miles and wear put on car, tolls, parking and safety risks involved. Some of these sellers we meet up with are not exactly model citizens, I wish you guys can meet some of these people. Two days ago, I called a lady I was supposed to go meet up with and the buyer here already spoke to her on a different phone number, the buyer gave me wrong information regarding the negotiation and I had to cancel. Her boyfriend called me later to threaten me saying he knows where I live and what car I drive and he's coming to shoot me up. Of course, I reported the threat to the police and told him further calls and messages will be recorded and sent to the police. These are risks pickers deal with everyday.
can u imagine be carful out there bro
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
essay123:
Men two people already vouched for him from Nairaland here
Rayralph account opened 2008
Me myself account opened opened 2013
We all know our selves. We grew up together
Op offered to do a video call for anyone who would like to confirm his identity and location.
He offered no upfront payment services for first 5 buyers
Even someone already paid a large sum and he got the items for the person.
Op is legit %100 and a very intelligent person. he is here for business. If he does his work well and God helps he will make money.

Thank you brother. Essay is like a brother to me. I can't even remember when we became friends because we grew up together.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
twinskenny:
can u imagine be carful out there bro

It's crazy out here, and threats like this in America, Chicago especially, have put many people in the morgue. One pickup I made yesterday looks like a drug deal, the sellers were like characters in a Narcos movie.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
qdlvy:

It's crazy out here, and threats like this in America, Chicago especially, have put many people in the morgue. One pickup I made yesterday looks like a drug deal, the sellers were like characters in a Narcos movie.
please read other picker front page.. always meet in public place... police station or an established eatery...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • / How To Open A Briefcase Lockwithout The Combination / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.