Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says (7511 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2018
tossie101:

Yes oh U can say that again dear.
Igbo or nothin

Other than rabid tribalism on NL, do you have something else you do with your life? You just dey carry yoruba hatred everywhere you go.

You go just kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
True

Thats why I'm always dodging yoruba guys now...ibo or no husband cool
I can get you assurance, baby. I'm Yoruba but no demon. The grey matter inside my skull runs on a V12 engine. Below my waist hangs a V10" engine. Abi you no like better thing?
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by OneCorner: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
True

Even wit ur big forehead and spreading big nose
Go marry Hausa abeg

1 Like

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hugs#
tossie101:

Yes oh U can say that again dear.
Igbo or nothin

2 Likes

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
E pain am,this is one of d reasons i will nt look yoruba guys side when choosing a husband, so disrespectful to ladies,always claiming d boss,spits on u all's dicks....mind you!,i dont hate yoruba guys or woman,i was born and raised there,i understand the language very well,bt while choosing a life time partner, i will so PASS on Yoruba men,i am a very quiet person,i no fit for their wahala....ti gbogbo ohun ti mo so kale o ba te o lorun,ko pokunso.drops pen
OneCorner:

Even wit ur big forehead and spreading big nose
Go marry Hausa abeg

2 Likes

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by luminouz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Other than rabid tribalism on NL, do you have something else you do with your life? You just dey carry yoruba hatred everywhere you go.

You go just kill yourself.
U dey mind the bigot... If u want to get her attention,just bash Yoruba men or anything Yoruba...u will see as she will hail u upandan....just because a Yoruba girl broke her brothers heart and the guy almost died,naso she hated Yoruba since then ooo!! I don taya for the girl I swear!!! A guy told me she is ugly with plenty stretch marks ooooo....
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Earthbound:

I can get you assurance, baby. I'm Yoruba but no demon. The grey matter inside my skull runs on a V12 engine. Below my waist hangs a V10" engine. Abi you no like better thing?
FATHER!
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Whoever is coming up with these kind of thread nowadays please open one saying isoko babes are the best too. They may not be as fine as igbo girls but they are not as money conscious and are always willing to be helpmates with a man till he makes it. Somebody is still searching for one after narrowly missing one. So opening a thread like that can help him see lots of them from which to choose one.
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
luminouz:

U dey mind the bigot... If u want to get her attention,just bash Yoruba men or anything Yoruba...u will see as she will hail u upandan....just because a Yoruba girl broke her brothers heart and the guy almost died,naso she hated Yoruba since then ooo!! I don taya for the girl I swear!!! A guy told me she is ugly with plenty stretch marks ooooo....
Is it now a crime not to like men whose tribe starts with something like..... you know..i mean.....lol

1 Like

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by luminouz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
princfred:
Is it now a crime not to like men whose tribe starts with something like..... you know..i mean.....lol
Lol...of cuz not.everyone has preferences na...but she has some strong hatred for Yorubas...check through her posts... U will see what I mean!
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
True

. Hian Igbo ke , Hausa boy likes you from Maiduguri with plenty bureau de change dollars to throw around, are u in ?
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
luminouz:

Lol...of cuz not.everyone has preferences na...but she has some strong hatred for Yorubas...check through her posts... U will see what I mean!
Ok no vex..... other igbo babes will like you if she no like you as long as you are capable of taking care of them. On another matter, you know any isoko girl for your area? Asking for my brothers' brother.
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by luminouz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
princfred:
Ok no vex..... other igbo babes will like you if she no like you as long as you are capable of taking care of them. On another matter, you know any isoko girl for your area? Asking for my brothers' brother.
I know that but its not a healthy habit to be so full of hatred na!
Ion know any isoko babe ooo
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by tossie101(f): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
Hugs#
cheesy
Yes babes U sabi better thing joor.
My igbo brothers will take good care u.
Them self like better thing as u fine like that Biko. Lol
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by MissRaine69(f): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
You will find men cheat ...irrespective of tribe and nationality and women cheat more
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by tossie101(f): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
E pain am,this is one of d reasons i will nt look yoruba guys side when choosing a husband, so disrespectful to ladies,always claiming d boss,spits on u all's dicks....mind you!,i dont hate yoruba guys or woman,i was born and raised there,i understand the language very well,bt while choosing a life time partner, i will so PASS on Yoruba men,i am a very quiet person,i no fit for their wahala....ti gbogbo ohun ti mo so kale o ba te o lorun,ko pokunso.drops pen

Lol that's how one show my fiend pepper.
We actually warned her, she said she's want try.
It wasn't up to 4months they guy started bringing up logics, to come to his hoise help him washing his cloths and cooking and all that,
That's not even the problem, the main problem is the verbal abuse and nasty words he uses on her.
I have already said long ago I can't date or marry yoruba guy..
. smiley
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by tossie101(f): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
luminouz:

U dey mind the bigot... If u want to get her attention,just bash Yoruba men or anything Yoruba...u will see as she will hail u upandan....just because a Yoruba girl broke her brothers heart and the guy almost died,naso she hated Yoruba since then ooo!! I don taya for the girl I swear!!!
A guy told me she is ugly with plenty stretch marks ooooo
LMAO.. TBH ur comments made me laugh so hard, my sis started asking me why.
There is nothing jealousy can't do. cheesy.
U Yoruba guys so petty though
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by CaptainGOOD: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
True

Hmm where are all those single igbo guys make Una see this princess oo kiss

Nwanyioma Oya come here make I spoil u,
Where would u wanna spend ur holidays.
Pick a country of ya choice wink
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by luminouz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
tossie101:

LMAO.. TBH ur comments made me laugh so hard, my sis started asking me why.
There is nothing jealousy can't do. cheesy.
U Yoruba guys so petty though
Jealousy?? Really?? For what I'm just saying what a NLander told me about u yday....check ur mentions and u will see it..

I'm Yoruba,proudly so...but then I could have been any tribe....matters not to me...just eschew ur hatred...many people here know u for that!
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by tossie101(f): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
luminouz:

Jealousy?? Really?? For what I'm just saying what a NLander told me about u yday....check ur mentions and u will see it..
I'm Yoruba,proudly so...but then I could have been any tribe....matters not to me...just eschew ur hatred...many people here know u for that!

Lol and u believe what "Nlander" told u.
Well that imaginary nlander must be very stupid, because I have never met anyone from here in real life.
And I hate no one okay? smiley
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by luminouz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
tossie101:

Lol and u believe what "Nlander" told u.
Well that imaginary nlander must be very stupid, because I have never met anyone from here in real life.
And I hate no one okay? smiley

*shrugs*
Ion care about his comments...
Just ur mindset.... Its very toxic on tribal issues.....calm down a bit and enjoy life OK
Bye for now...till u make another scathing comment..
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Com nd hug me love,dnt mind them,with their dangling Dicks dat can't stay one place
tossie101:

Lol that's how one show my fiend pepper.
We actually warned her, she said she's want try.
It wasn't up to 4months they guy started bringing up logics, to come to his hoise help him washing his cloths and cooking and all that,
That's not even the problem, the main problem is the verbal abuse and nasty words he uses on her.
I have already said long ago I can't date or marry yoruba guy..
. smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yes o,we are d best
princfred:
Whoever is coming up with these kind of thread nowadays please open one saying isoko babes are the best too. They may not be as fine as igbo girls but they are not as money conscious and are always willing to be helpmates with a man till he makes it. Somebody is still searching for one after narrowly missing one. So opening a thread like that can help him see lots of them from which to choose one.
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol,kedu?
CaptainGOOD:

Hmm where are all those single igbo guys make Una see this princess oo kiss

Nwanyioma Oya come here make I spoil u,
Where would u wanna spend ur holidays.
Pick a country of ya choice wink
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by tossie101(f): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
Com nd hug me love,dnt mind them,with their dangling Dicks dat can't stay one place

Lmao exactly darlin, kiss
that's even another big issue on their side.
Big story for another day.. lolz cheesy
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
Yes o,we are d best
Are you from there? I thought you are from the east.. If yes then just know that someone loves you half way already. I'll really like to know how they train una to be different.
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
luminouz:

I know that but its not a healthy habit to be so full of hatred na!
Ion know any isoko babe ooo
Yeah but its important to know if she lied against Yoruba or if its your interpretation of her positions about Yorubas that need improvement.
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
princfred:
Yeah but its important to know if she lied against Yoruba or if its your interpretation of her positions about Yorubas that need improvement.
Both!!!
Its not possible to judge a whole tribe from a few experiences she had...I believe she needs to get out more,to meet the good ones.
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by CaptainGOOD: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Simplep:
Lol,kedu?

Hmm nwayioma Adim mma,
Are u igbo?, wow looks can deceive
I thought u really edo girl shocked
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
luminouz:

Both!!!
Its not possible to judge a whole tribe from a few experiences she had...I believe she needs to get out more,to meet the good ones.
My brother i no say i no believe you o but how many she wan meet before her name will turn to meeter? Maybe she is not judging just by the ones she met personally. Ofcourse there are good and not good people in every tribe but percentage sometimes is what they use to make general statements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys / Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Is It A Must To Marry The Girl You Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.