Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me (1279 Views)

A Good Excuse To End The Relationship / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? / My Ex DE Frustrate Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by Beke2020: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hello Madam J,

My wife said I should ask you this question because it has been causing plenty problems in our marriage. We have been married for about eight years and we have three children. The problems started from right when we got married but it has increased since we started having children.

Personally,I think my wife is selfish and no one should blame me if this marriage does not work. When we got married,I noticed she does not like sx. She always make up excuse for not wanting to have sx. It’s either she has headache or she is tired. Or when I am doing it,she will be like,are you not done,I am tired..etc. I was like,how did I land in this kind of situation?

And I was very disappointed because I waited until we got married before we had sx. Because I loved her,I tried to be calm and bear with her.We only had sx when she was ovulating and that is because she wanted to have a baby. When she is pregnant,I can count how many times we have s*x…less than five times in the whole nine months of pregnancy.

That has always been the cause of trouble in my home. Sometimes,I will threaten to leave her and go and meet a prostitute and she will start crying and saying I am insensitive. That she has a psychological condition called Frigidity in women.

Ok,so I try to help her overcome this frigidity but each time,she ......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-is-using-the-children-as-excuse-to-frustrate-me/

Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by cooldipo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Not many man can put up with that o o
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by Beke2020: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
cool spoke my mind bro
cooldipo:
Not many man can put up with that o o
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Celibate gift....instead make them dedicate their life to serving humanity or becoming a nun..they will marry and now be frustrating husband at home....

Marriage is not for everybody abeg... U no wan Straff and u dey marry ....which kind parole be that....

iwó lómó tí ó já pata é

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by bdchange(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
I tell people that it takes two to make a marriage work. Yes you might not be sexually active but because of your marriage you should be ready to make sacrifice. The man may eventually starts cheating if she refused to be considerate. My two cents...
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by bdchange(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Celibate gift....instead make them dedicate their life to serving humanity or becoming a nun..they will marry and now be frustrating husband at home....

Marriage is not for everybody abeg... U no wan Straff and u dey marry ....which kind parole be that....

iwó lómó tí ó já pata é
I told someone sometime early this year during a discussion that I might choose not to marry if I can't find the right person for me and he was like.. Omg don't say that, it is not good, God say we should multiply and bla bla bla. He nearly turned me apart. Why marry if you cant make the sacrifice that comes with marriage?
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by habsydiamond(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sometimes it's better to taste the suya b4 u buy it...with that u will be able to know the strength.
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm the opposite of the woman, normally I could go without sex for years. But let me just get pregnant peren and get through the first trimester sickness, I become a different human being, 'ALWAYS' ready for action. Lol
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by freedomchild: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Some women use this no sex before marriage to hide there romantic flaws so when he eventually marries her, he'll start observing some unpleasant romantic attitudes of her...

I'll advise the op to talk to her about it but it's unfortunate she has roped you with children which makes it more difficult to leave her... this her situation might be that she was sexually molested in her childhood which made her hate sex... She might be hiding something from you. Any adult whose system is functioning well will like sex... She can also be assisted medically if need be

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by bdchange(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
1StopRudeness:

iwó lómó tí ó já pata é
I told someone sometime early this year during a discussion that I might choose not to marry if I can't find the right person for me and he was like.. Omg don't say that, it is not good, God say we should multiply and bla bla bla. He nearly turned me apart. Why marry if you can't make the sacrifice that comes with marriage?
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
bdchange:

I told someone sometime early this year during a discussion that I might choose not to marry if I can't find the right person for me and he was like.. Omg don't say that, it is not good, God say we should multiply and bla bla bla. He nearly turned me apart. Why marry if you cant make the sacrifice that comes with marriage?

That's why people just get married to marriage rather than the person..
U see people fighting just to have it and stay in it for marriage rather than for love or the person.....
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by oyinatinuke(f): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
I once read it on Facebook about a woman who nags about everything her children and husband do at home.Not until when the husband sat her down and asked her the reasons for her actions that she told her husband that she was molested by three armed robbers when she was young.The case was later settled amicably.

Communication is the key.She might have been molested sexually in the past that made her to hate sex .Try to know more about her past.This might help.
Re: My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me by Beke2020: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2018
cool make a lot of see dear
oyinatinuke:
I once read it on Facebook about a woman who nags about everything her children and husband do at home.Not until when the husband sat her down and asked her the reasons for her actions that she told her husband that she was molested by three armed robbers when she was young.The case was later settled amicably.

Communication is the key.She might have been molested sexually in the past that made her to hate sex .Try to know more about her past.This might help.

(1) (Reply)

OMG.... Haven't Seen Such Size Of Pu$zy Before....18+{watch VIDEOS} / HOW I ACHIEVE More With This Trick (Picture) / “Let’s Get Old Together” :As Daniel Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal Amidst Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.