Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45354 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by prinxemmanuel(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone and then they come up with a flimsy excuse as to why the relationship needs to end?

My ex's reason was that "you're now a hustler".

Dammit not everyone can have a white collar job lol

Let's talk about it. Keep them rolling in

5 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2019
We had to break communications because she was not straightforward in her dealings. She called me few days ago that I should never call/text her again,,,,that I am now her EX,,,,lol. And since I never felt okay whenever she's chatting with her EXes, I should stay away from her as she would not want her new bf to feel uneasy too. I don't know if I'm even making any sense,,,,it's like a copied assignment, I can't explain wellgrin

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by prinxemmanuel(m): 12:46am On Dec 04, 2019
SIR0:
Hmmm
Was yours flimsy too? Lol

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by prinxemmanuel(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Lalasticlala..I know this isn't a snake thread o lol but abeg move diz to FP let's read hilarious excuses

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by adewest1999(m): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2019
grin Make I buy land here

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 04, 2019
adewest1999:
grin Make I buy land here
FTC owns the land on this thread. #7k for a plotgrin

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 04, 2019
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Lindaa97(f): 2:51am On Dec 04, 2019
We never got to the main stage of the relationship b4 baba tell me say if he would end up marrying me he must love me less, that he loves me too much.
I was like are you making sense at all??

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Ladylite: 4:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Too clingy or suspicious

Years later I was damn right all along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Innobee99(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2019
That she wants to become a pastor...

But now a glorified Olosho

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by prinxemmanuel(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Lindaa97:
We never got to the main stage of the relationship b4 baba tell me say if he would end up marrying me he must love me less, that he loves me too much.
I was like are you making sense at all??
Most flimsy excuse of the century.."to marry you, I need to love you less." Omo people jus dey diz world o lmao

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Anny505(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2019
She told me am too good for her, that she doesn't deserve me. embarassed

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by kaymart: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Kapeter(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2019
I'm still hoping the gal that will be bold enough to break up with me will come my way someday. #Kolewerk

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by doctore212(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2019
She had the habbit of visiting her friend who is an Olosho in the brothel near my street.

I asked her to stop but she refused just giving a flimsy excuse that the lady in question is her childhood friend.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Cuccitini(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2019
She say am not the kinda of guy she need in her life that am too gentle nd linear that she need a man she would fear and b intimidate her. behold she is now dating Mayweather jr

272 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Stevengerd(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2019
She wasn't straight forward. She was like you are the only one trying to make the relationship work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2019
After 4 years , dude said he had trust issues...he was trained by his father not to trust women.He also said even if he gives me the whole world I won't be satisfied.....After telling his friends that I don't like demanding and the idiots told him I'll be over demanding after marriage..

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chichimezie(f): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2019
He said I was always getting angry and he cud not take it anymore

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2019
It is not you, it is me.

I would never understand this riddle grin

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
It is not you, it is me.

It's me. I'm the problem. You are perfect. But I'm too fvcked up upstairs. I don't deserve you babe. You deserve better

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by izzou(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
It is not you, it is me.

I used that line twice

cheesy

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Cuccitini:
She say am not the kinda of guy she need in her life that am too gentle nd linear that she need a man she would fear and b intimidate her. behold she is now dating Mayweather jr
lol

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.
after the sex?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
after the sex?
What's your business with my sex life?

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
It is not you, it is me.

It's him, not you. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Nothing. Just wondering while they only come for the sex
Chi59:

What's your business with my sex life?

16 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Lol.. They always call me names in their texts or letters..
What have I not been called olorun angry
Psychopath,sociopath, narcissist, vile, wicked..
Lord knows I've always been misunderstood my entire life angry.
Never care anyway.. Hope they're happy wherever they are..

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by prinxemmanuel(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2019
I would never understand this riddle grin[/quote]
I doubt if anybody can understand or interprete the riddle. It's more like a cliche nowadays

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by prinxemmanuel(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Nothing. Just wondering while they only come for the sex
Comprehension is very expensive nowadays. Sorry ehn.

7 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

Comprehension is very expensive nowadays. Sorry ehn.
sex with you will be boring

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.