Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? (409 Views)

A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by naijagossipzon1: 2:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Along these lines, in the late long stretches of yesterday, I was out with a few companions of mine and a contention broke out. A person said he can at present wed a young lady that has laid down with his closest companion before, so far they never did it after he progressed toward becoming companions with her.

https://www.naijagossipzone.com/2018/10/can-you-marry-lady-whom-your-best.html
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by WetinConsignMe: 3:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Yes
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by loverbaby123456(m): 3:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Yes now
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by phr33man(m): 4:15am On Oct 30, 2018
No. For security reasons. They say once a soldier is always a soldier.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by badewudeg: 4:26am On Oct 30, 2018
why not... and in the past for that matter.

We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by MJBOLT: 4:34am On Oct 30, 2018
NEVER,there is a high chance of them still banging each other even when she's married to me

(1) (Reply)

Ramsay Hunt Syndrome / Virgin 'hmmmm' / My Fiance Slept With My Best Friend Severally, advice me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.