Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (75802 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Mrsimplexvi: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
girls no get shame... that what u get when u totally love someone... sometimes cheating on your girl is better... had it been he get another babe sumwer, d thing fr no touch m to the extent of committing sucide

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by seyigiggle: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
one of the many ways to die

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
Mo no lie the babe make sense die..choi a lot of you guys here will commit suicide too if na una.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by GenFunction: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
this man is as useless as N5....why did he do such mennnnn
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by GenFunction: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2018
justscorchone:
Mo no lie the babe make sense die..choi a lot of you guys here will commit suicide too if na una.
.....talk for ursef oga

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by bigkahuna704(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2018
He Must've Promised To Die For Her And Wouldn't Want To Break It.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by abdulaz: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2018
Ire2:
Is that the shit that you do? I dunno what the Bleep got into you tell me who love you I bet I love harder!
Bish I'm emotional right now cause I'm in stress, I'm not suppose to be going through this I guess, so in conclusion you say you like rappers who kill her pussy but I'm killing myself right now.

Mona Lisa~

Kendrick’s verse.

Cater v.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Alwaysking: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2018
Fool

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Offpoint: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Woulda done the same if my girlfriend got that kinda body. When shît's so good you rather kill yourself than share.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Malakh: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2018
if you make man or woman your idol or god then you ought to die...you took His name in vain and put His creatures before Him.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2018
mrMeen:
bish give me your phone, no!! You fucking with wayne no bish give me your phone.
He on your fucking ringtone?
Is that the shit that you do?
Touching yourself, looking at Kendrick videos
Jump on the Internet, watching his interviews
I don't know what the f.uck, lately got into you
Tell me who love you, I bet I love harder
Forgot all the shit that I did for your daughter?
The Pampers, the Pedialyte and my momma daycare after school
And she never did charge her

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2018
That's the worst thing a woman can do to a man. It can kill. No man can forget that easily. Emotional truma

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Everyone has his or her limits. A simple case of failing an exam badly can be another person's limit.

The girl drove him to instant insanity. What was the purpose of sending the video to him if she did not know he will take it badly. Some humans are just wicked angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by 12345baba(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Some men get fragile heart sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by PedroNascimento: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
All these Latinos in Southern America and Northern American love Pucci more than themselves, don't ever near their girls anywhere , in Europe they prefer to be deported than allowing their ex girlfriends to date another men. They love fighting but have no strength, when they begin fight they would be looking for police to separate the fight , trust our black brothers, they do give them much pounding before the arrival of the cops.He killed himself for the pucci he didn't meet virgin stupid man. In this country we have people that behave like these race-less Latinos , these people put MAGUN in their women so that any man that crosses there will die. if you say Afonjas , i am not there o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by RedboneSmith(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
They say don't speak evil of the dead, but Christ! what a pathetic loser!

You're in Dominican fvcking republic, man! The whole place is crawling with beautiful women and you can't find a replacement for that trick? angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by agboaustine: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2018
na his time to die jare
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2018
mrMeen:
bish give me your phone, no!! You fucking with wayne no bish give me your phone.

Now he get the picture.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Brownshugar69: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2018
He is dead. No ones knows why he killed himself

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Carlos1989(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2018
R i p to the foolest man on earth...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Tonimagnificent: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a sex video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn't bear the heartbreak following the sex video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.

According to online reports, the shocking incident happened recently in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Pictures of the deceased and his estranged girlfriend have gone viral online with multiple internet users wondering why the lady decided to cause her lover's death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-kills-himself-after-girlfriend-sent-him-sex-video-with-another-man.html

tears just rolled down my eyes seeing dis dude dead all because of a woman........
love is really a mystery God left in dis world.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Banjiplus(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a sex video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn't bear the heartbreak following the sex video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

According to online reports, the shocking incident happened recently in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Pictures of the deceased and his estranged girlfriend have gone viral online with multiple internet users wondering why the lady decided to cause her lover's death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-kills-himself-after-girlfriend-sent-him-sex-video-with-another-man.html
Rip man. Things we do for love cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by geunik(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2018
She is lucky it is not in Nigeria if not her sex tape will be over the internet
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by bigkahuna704(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2018
Man: Baby I Could Die For You Village People: APPROVED!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by MrDoGood(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Foolishness.....

he would have kindly send the video to the girl's parents

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by lordraiden(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Ire2:
Is that the shit that you do? I dunno what the Bleep got into you tell me who love you I bet I love harder!
Bish I'm emotional right now cause I'm in stress, I'm not suppose to be going through this I guess, so in conclusion you say you like rappers who kill her pussy but I'm killing myself right now.

Mona Lisa~
you dey game bro...
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by medra(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2018
The good thing is that the girl can still make heaven and live everlasting life ...only God knows what will happen to the soul of the dead!
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by najib41: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:

Please post the sex tape let’s see.

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by freddurst: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Just because of pwussy
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by bossrillboss: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Ire2:

Mona Lisa~
...oshey awon ti lil Wayne.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Maybe am cold , but mehn this nigga weak. A grown man crying over a lady is still one of the greatest mystery to me, well the dying part i already know he wasn't built for that kinda battle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.