Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (75781 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dinho20:
STAY AWAY FROM SEX HIV/AIDS IS REAL IT DOES NOT SHOW ON THE FACE, BE WARNED. DON'T FALL A VICTIM.
Then Vaseline is the answer.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Just watched the video. The guy bleep craze commot for the girl, damn. Her body is beautifully made. I can't believe she sent something like that to a man that loves her. It's would have broken him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
lordraiden:
you dey game bro...

cool
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Willexmania:

I Don't Understand what you just wrote undecided sad

Please Can You explain? are they song lyrics?

Google Mona Lisa song by lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dinho20:
STAY AWAY FROM SEX
HIV/AIDS IS REAL
IT DOES NOT SHOW ON THE FACE, BE WARNED.
DON'T FALL A VICTIM.
Rubbish! malaria, Ebola and diabetes are also real. can you stay away from them?

And what if God send you an Ugly and broke man? grin
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by SOFTENGR: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Diso60090:
The most annoying part of his stupid ending is that the girl still bleed that night �
She can still bleep another guy on d day of his burial.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by sky32(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
You end your own life because of olosho!!...ode!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
she sure is pretty, but there are other millions of pretty Girls in that shithole country full with prostitutes. for £10 I Always pick up 5 pretty young girls in Dominican Rep.

I just buy them Good food, ganja and lots of Alchohol they will follow me to my hotel room.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
The babe is fùcking SET! shocked

I too will kill myself on top her cheating, even though the elders have said "it is never your pùssy, just your turn."
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Admin401:
Just watched the video. The guy bleep craze commot for the girl, damn. Her body is beautifully made. I can't believe she sent something like that to a man that loves her. It's would have broken him.
Pls send link make I see life ending nacks jare grin
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Yustob: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Motherfuckerrr
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by sisisioge: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Na which kind wereys full earth so? It is well
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Gkemz: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Real men don't get too emotional in relationship. Be the man, be incharge. If she doesn't like it, then let her find her way and move on to the next chapter with someone else who appreciate your lead.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chai...d guy just dey imagine another man pressing his love boobi...come dey see her butt nekkid and smashing her punny caressing her join. Choi

Rip
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Countersam(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a sex video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn't bear the heartbreak following the sex video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.

According to online reports, the shocking incident happened recently in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Pictures of the deceased and his estranged girlfriend have gone viral online with multiple internet users wondering why the lady decided to cause her lover's death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-kills-himself-after-girlfriend-sent-him-sex-video-with-another-man.html

Toto sweet you pass your own life? Tufiakwa

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
See mumu, if na me na everyday i go dey record my own with different babes dey send to her too, abi the man no get money? somebody help me answer the question abeg.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Issaboss(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author%3dAwol1 post%3d72421964]According to the man, women should also be allowed to choose who to fucck, where and when.

Thrash!

This is Africa. We got values. [/quote]
Mr Values, what development has "values" brought to our continent ? None !! But everytime one expresses him or herself we open our mouth to talk about values and traditions
Ogbeni e no funny, you dry gan

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
You died for nothing
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Idiots everywhere you go like MTN.

Just because of Pu$*y!

You can never see any of our members try this nonsense.

Blessed are the Vaseline Crew for they shall live long....

Alol !!! If the only thing atiku will do, is proscribe vaseline crew as terrorist crew , arrest & prosecute them .... walahai he has my vote.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
how can a whole man kill himself because of a woman?
Is he crazy?
Lol
People do crazy things for love...
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
in the pix with the girl showing his hand he was like ......one day i will kill my self because of this pussyyyy
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by JudasNaCarrot: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
ericsmith:

Alol !!! If the only thing atiku will do, is proscribe vaseline crew as terrorist crew , arrest & prosecute them .... walahai he has my vote.
Honestly you will not make haven for this your suggestion.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Blacknight28: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
I can't kill myself for whatsoever reason.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Adega4: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Anyway it can only happen in Dominican Republic!
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is she the only girl in his country, and who told him he won't find love again, he was not matured at all.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
why not kill her first. wtf. why are some people stupid like this. u should first kill her then kill urself . now u are dead and she wll continue enjoying herself embarassed
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Admin401:
where can i watch pls
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by blackjah(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
shey ashewo no dey ni?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Thanks18(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Every sex outside marriage is not fun or love but a sin with dire consequences in hell. if you want sex, go and marry first by paying bride price but if you indulge in it before marriage, then you don't have sense and you will end up in hell. Repent and give your life to Christ Jesus
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by successtutor(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
committed suicide cos of worthless purry wey full everywhere or you no touch or hang her when you dey babe am nii. Ladies matter no require pity when dating cos na highest bidder till they marry. if my ex new boyfriend self dey do her every day, it will take him a minimum of 6months b4 he go reach where I stop, how will such video give me headache? I swear you don jonz. I'm sure satan self go vex for your matter when you reach hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by AstuteAyo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one tensed gan nio... wey pus## floods everywhere lai this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.