Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (75793 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by najib41: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Post the sextape let’s see.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Foodforthought: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When life gives you a lemonade turn it to a lime.
If it were NwaAmaikpe, I'd just masturbate to the video and life will go on. It's sad he handled it this way.
Legend

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
As in...poisoned himself over a woman?

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Foodforthought: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Love is funny. Jealousy even more so. The babe is wicked. The guy is senseless. But sad all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by wakaawaka(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
I REP "TEAM BUY VASELINE"
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Willexmania(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Diso60090:
The most annoying part of his stupid ending is that the girl still bleed that night �
bleed how?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Brinxs(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ire2:
Is that the shit that you do? I dunno what the Bleep got into you tell me who love you I bet I love harder!
Bish I'm emotional right now cause I'm in stress, I'm not suppose to be going through this I guess, so in conclusion you say you like rappers who kill her pussy but I'm killing myself right now.

Mona Lisa~

My first thought
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Hollusilva28(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
RIP to idiotic in hell grave. There are many loyal pussies waiting for you to approach them. I would rather prefer my Gf demon inside her to show up, Bleep another man before marriage than after marriage. PLS MEN DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE because OF GALS" OVER IT" your destiny is bright & shine.

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a sex video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn't bear the heartbreak following the sex video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.

According to online reports, the shocking incident happened recently in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Pictures of the deceased and his estranged girlfriend have gone viral online with multiple internet users wondering why the lady decided to cause her lover's death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-kills-himself-after-girlfriend-sent-him-sex-video-with-another-man.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Willexmania(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ire2:
Is that the shit that you do? I dunno what the Bleep got into you tell me who love you I bet I love harder!
Bish I'm emotional right now cause I'm in stress, I'm not suppose to be going through this I guess, so in conclusion you say you like rappers who kill her pussy but I'm killing myself right now.

Mona Lisa~
I Don't Understand what you just wrote undecided sad

Please Can You explain? are they song lyrics?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it were NwaAmaikpe, I'd just masturbate to the video and life will go on.
It's sad he handled it this way.

Guy you crazy cheesy
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Orpe7(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Idiot when babes plenty
Well free yansh for the devil to screw when u reach there

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it were NwaAmaikpe, I'd just masturbate to the video and life will go on. It's sad he handled it this way.
My mentor, truly i love this man walai, without him Nairaland will be so bored.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by donifez(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Willexmania:
It is Mona Lisa by Lil Wayne ft Kendrick lamar (Carter V)

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Idiots everywhere you go like MTN.

Just because of Pu$*y!

You can never see any of our members try this nonsense.

Blessed are the Vaseline Crew for they shall live long....

Una dick go don shrink and flaccid
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
you mean a dummy kill himself because of mere meat that have hole in the middle legs of ladies?

fvcking is just for fun don't know why some guys attach hard feelings to it. some mumu even buy cars and houses because of ordinary meat

I rebuke foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who are the fathers of this men
Weakling men everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by lordpherow98(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Willexmania:

Sorry bro
You just won't get the picture, till you listen to Mona Lisa by Lil Wayne ft Kendrick Lamar

You can get snaked, you can get faked Out by the bitch that you feeling
Cause you thought that she was an angel..
That bitch ain't no angel

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
I guess she was to die for.

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Willexmania(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
lordpherow98:

Sorry bro
You just won't get the picture, till you listen to Mona Lisa by Lil Wayne ft Kendrick Lamar

ok thanks.
i'll download it right away.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Willexmania(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
donifez:
It is Mona Lisa by Lil Wayne ft Kendrick lamar (Carter V)
ok thanks.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
mrMeen:
bish give me your phone, no!! You fucking with wayne no bish give me your phone.

he aint gay
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by fredoooooo: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who know that girl abeg can somebody help me tell her to go and have sex on his grave too angry .... Oloshi Oponu grin
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
She a pretty gal with a worthless attitude however so I guess he thought she was the prettiest gal he’s ever seen. He forgot there are 50millon more prettier gals up for grabs and waiting. Bull$hit Man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
sukar886:
wounder shall never end, wetin go make me kill myself becos of a woman, God forbid, woman wey full everywhere... that's why I don't love

I still dey reason am. What will warrant a man to kill himself because of a few minutes pleasure.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by ud4u: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Roast in hell
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
GenFunction:
.....talk for ursef oga

If you've never contemplated suicide or murder then you've never been in love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
video u will use vaseline to console urself and forget about d girl....u are killing urself on a girl that is enjoying a good D now.....mshew
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by JudasNaCarrot: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Niketrouble:

Una dick go don shrink and flaccid
Yes.....
But una own wey be like electric pole, you take your life at any slightest provocation from women because you ain't like us.

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by cyrilvibez(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
chai! #in chris brown voice these hoes aint loyal
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by pacificom: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Drshobz:
see madness

Which country did that happened. I guess there is shortage of pussy init.Hope some virgin will pay him tribute by pissing on his grave. prick !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.