Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (75813 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Idiots everywhere you go like MTN.

Just because of Pu$*y!

You can never see any of our members try this nonsense.

Blessed are the Vaseline Crew for they shall live long....

Chai, bros this ur post don crack me up weller grin cheesy grin

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by yusufhaji(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Admin401:
Just watched the video. The guy bleep craze commot for the girl, damn. Her body is beautifully made. I can't believe she sent something like that to a man that loves her. It's would have broken him.
pls bro send it to me. Here's my email afrimirror@gmail.com
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by ohem007(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
chai this man for kneel down for heaven's gate for like 1 month before them pass judgement for him head....
"worth an irony"

p.s abegi sumbody shud help me look for the video link jare
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is he in hell yet?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by wizod(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
A man killing himself because of a smelly hole used in passing out malaria urine.
He should be flogged 2000 strokes of cain laden wit tatashe, powdered tear gas and aboniki balm.
Useless idiot of a man.

Why am i disturbing myself afterall nothing concern fowl and toothbrush?

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Ayiibobo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Idiots everywhere you go like MTN.

Just because of Pu$*y!

You can never see any of our members try this nonsense.

Blessed are the Vaseline Crew for they shall live long....

lwkmd!!!
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by nelklyn(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nigga was a fool...don't you have deek to make your own sextape. Ray J would be pissed...you should have upped the ante with a 3some undecided
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
how can a whole man kill himself because of a woman?
Is he crazy?
Yes
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Love is meant for the matured mind

Only the strong ones goes in there

Because it comes with its up and down
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Love is meant for the matured mind

Only the strong ones goes in there

Because it comes with its own wahala

Fear woman no matter her status
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by onimama19(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
It's hurt but sorry you are dead another man continue ur upkeep
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by LordAdam16: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2018
Mrsimplexvi:
girls no get shame... that what u get when u totally love someone... sometimes cheating on your girl is better... had it been he get another babe sumwer, d thing fr no touch m to the extent of committing sucide

Do you know if that's the reason the girl recorded and sent him that video. Guys who r cheated on sometimes resort to violence. Ladies may resort to violence, not directly, but say on a car windscreen, burning clothes, or trashing your house. Sometimes however, they'd resort to psychological/emotional torture.

Years back, some guy cheated on his gf. Both are college students. The girl knowing he's a deep sleeper, screwed his roommate on the roommate's bed while the guy was sleeping on his bed in the same dorm room, and had the roommate cum on the guy's toothbrush. She recorded all of it, and sent it to him. It's f*cked up but at least she didn't cut off his dick.

Maybe cheating was not the reason, but it's got to be major for her to go through the trouble. Most would just cheat and be done with it. Or cheat while on the phone with the guy.

Personally, I think the guy deserves to die. He's an id*ot. I can list a million credible reasons to commit suicide and this wouldn't have a place on the list.

If a lady cheats and sends the video to you, she's officially an ex. Which means nothing she does with anyone should even make you bat a lid. If you feel so emotional, there are lots of therapeutic ways to release that stress. Like screwing her best friend, her sister, or her mother. Screw all three and you get into the MFKN Hall of Fame.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by LordAdam16: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Offpoint:
Woulda done the same if my girlfriend got that kinda body. When shît's so good you rather kill yourself than share.

I've read dumb things, that's the dumbest in the history of dumb things to say.

Let me put this in a way you'd understand. For every hot, gorgeous lady out there, there's at least one guy who's had his fill with her bod. And that guy would certainly not say the kind of illogical sh*t you just typed.

Someone has done things you'd not like to imagine with that hot body you're worshiping before you met her, and someone would do things to her you'd not like to imagine after you meet her (or she dumps you). You're a passenger, you're sharing her, so get woke.

-Lord
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by Offpoint: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2018
LordAdam16:

I've read dumb things, that's the dumbest in the history of dumb things to say.

Let me put this in a way you'd understand. For every hot, gorgeous lady out there, there's at least one guy who's had his fill with her bod. And that guy would certainly not say the kind of illogical sh*t you just typed.

Someone has done things you'd not like to imagine with that hot body you're worshiping before you met her, and someone would do things to her you'd not like to imagine after you meet her (or she dumps you). You're a passenger, you're sharing her, so get woke.

-Lord

What you don't know can't kill you
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by LordAdam16: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Offpoint:

What you don't know can't kill you

That maxim is setting you up for a world of hurt dude.

Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Now that's something to live by.

-Lord
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by marwanafrica: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When life gives you a lemonade turn it to a lime.
If it were NwaAmaikpe, I'd just masturbate to the video and life will go on. It's sad he handled it this way.
Please let me have your Number
Re: Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos by stormborn28(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hollusilva28:
RIP to idiotic in hell grave. There are many loyal pussies waiting for you to approach them. I would rather prefer my Gf demon inside her to show up, Bleep another man before marriage than after marriage. PLS MEN DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE because OF GALS" OVER IT" your destiny is bright & shine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.