Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds (49972 Views)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / Isolation Romance: Two Love Birds Kissing/Pre-intimacy in broad daylight. / Two Love Birds Goes Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by cvibe2: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
A farmer who plants corn by the road side and a man who marries a beautiful woman both have the same problem.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by blowjob: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
GIRLS THAT BLEACH SMELLS... grin grin..VOTE PMB..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Speedyconnect15:
Nawao.

I suppose marry but no money shocked

Should i marry on credit?
sad

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by TruthHurts1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

IS THERE A WAY YOU PEOPLE CAN BE PLEASED? IF WE CHECK UNA RECORDS NOW, YOU'RE PROBABLY FROM A DIVORCED WRETCHED HOME OR WORSE..

See dis one wey tie rag for head wey wan trend by force. They are exercising their freedom of expression. If you don't like it, go and jump off the 3rd mainland bridge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by bizhop01: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nawao.

Marriage no be by force
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by xavieree(f): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
GiftEnya:
congratulations to them..

I want to marry cheesy cheesy cheesy
I had a friend once called Gift Enya..did u study engineering in unizik and later relocated to yankee
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Yuceeluv(f): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol...black belle folks up in here...when they see a prewedding pix,it angers some of them cos they know in decades to come,wretchedness won't allow them experience such happiness... So they look for "supposed" defects and prey like vultures all over the pictures...its either,'the babe no get nyash/breast,'the babe dey bleach,'the babe worwor'...nairaland...I hail o!

Judges and judginas...noone gives a cow's dung about your opinion

...be happy for people and move along... So happiness can locate you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
BarristerAlarig:
Every bride nowadays is now light skinned.

I didn't say they are bleaching.. I am simply at a loss how 60% of woman in Nigeria are light skinned while less than 5% of men in Nigeria are dark skinned.

Please, are the men from another planet?? Or has science proved that Melanie is more pronounced in men? I am at sea.
Your statement means that there are more light skin men than women.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by pureheartlady(f): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Speedyconnect15:
Nawao.
Go ahead, I dey your back grin

1 Like

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by WetinConsignMe: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
*screaming*
WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THESE PRE-WEDDING NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Speedyconnect15: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
stevups:

God will surprise u with money b4 this yr runs out.

Amen oo shocked
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Have you ever noticed that women are always lighter than men especially during pre-wedding shot or on wedding day? Does that mean ladies are naturally fairer I don't just understand this

Congratulations to the couples

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by ihedioramma: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
GiftEnya:
You are small to marry now
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by omojesu202(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

IS THERE A WAY YOU PEOPLE CAN BE PLEASED? IF WE CHECK UNA RECORDS NOW, YOU'RE PROBABLY FROM A DIVORCED WRETCHED HOME OR WORSE..

you're the most foolish human I've read his/her comment this year... damn it!! what is the relationship of their comments with broken home. nawah ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by omojesu202(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

if you want to bleach to satisfy a man, go ahead biittchh

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by omojesu202(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
lovemoi2:

mr Barrister!
check you mathematics again...

if less than 5percent of men are dark skin... then the light skin men are over 95 percent

at least this one gat brain
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Olatunji1929: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

bleaching queen spoted she don bleach bleach her brain and pv$$y sotey everywhere don become white and red

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by DeMaestro1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good evening people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.

Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by UNLEASE2020: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT TOO

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
GiftEnya:

Ototo is that you?
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Dafreeguy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

Anty why are u so pained na?

1 Like

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by amakadihot87(f): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mouth Gig:
GIRLS THAT BLEACH SMELLS... grin grin..VOTE PMB..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
......lol......have You encountered one?
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:
This girl resemble girl I Don fvck before.
oga fuckanizer in your dream abi?
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
marriage license de hungry me o
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Burgerlomo: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Beautiful! cool
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice Lovebirds.
But what bird comes to NwaAmaikpe's mind?

Hahhahaha grin
Not everyone will get this pun thou.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
The bride eyes look like Eagle Eyes cheesy
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by hizmail(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
What's a perfect PAIR..........[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.