Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS (30003 Views)

Isolation Romance: Two Love Birds Kissing/Pre-intimacy in broad daylight. / Two Love Birds Goes Unclad / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Samsunny99: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Love sometimes can hurt,a friend of mine came to me telling me how he loved a girl so dearly but the issue is that they are both AS,
After finding out,he has really been sad about the turn of events,
What is your advice or word of encouragement for him
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Jeon(f): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
You are the one.

Quit or don't give birth to a being that will carry the cross of your foolish decisions.

223 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by akube34: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samsunny99:
Love sometimes can hurt,a friend of mine came to me telling me how he loved a girl so dearly but the issue is that they are both AS,
brother. Na dat shoe I currently Dey. There are options, she is willing to do them. But I am still giving it a thought as my family no Dey gree. You can contact me privately if you like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Samsunny99: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
akube34:
brother. Na dat shoe I currently Dey. There are options, she is willing to do them. But I am still giving it a thought as my family no Dey gree. You can contact me privately if you like
Can you send me your contact details please

4 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by determination26(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
I would advice them to let their love die a natural death. I'm lucky not to be SS, but my sister wasn't so lucky. I watched her live a life of pain and in her death bed, she begged us to allow her die because the pain was just too much. I cry when i think about what she could have become but I'm happy she doesn't feel the pains anymore. If they love themselves so much, they should not allow a sickle cell child into this world to live a life of pain. Whenever a man has unprotected intercourse with a woman and cums inside, in my opinion, he has indirectly asked God for a child so he should love that precious gift he's asķing for and make sure the child doesn't come into a world of pain and suffering.

252 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Mhizzard(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
No advice to give here just for them to seprate.taking good step now is better than when things has gotten out of hand

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Pussyisgud: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:
You are the one.

Quit or don't give birth to a being that will carry the cross of your foolish decisions.
How do you know he's the one, and besides not everyone that is married want to bear kids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by akube34: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samsunny99:

I replied to ur email. Reply again so I can send it there

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by abiolert(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samsunny99:
Better run. As+ As equal small As+AA then Plenty Ssssss. Run.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Luckysbab: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samsunny99:

I thought it was your friend involved?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Guyman01: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
determination26:
I would advice them to let their love die a natural death. I'm lucky not to be SS, but my sister wasn't so lucky. I watched her live a life of pain and in her death bed, she begged us to allow her die because the pain was just too much. I cry when i think about what she could have become but I'm happy she doesn't feel the pains anymore. If they love themselves so much, they should not allow a sickle cell child into this world to live a life of pain. Whenever a man has unprotected intercourse with a woman and cums inside, in my opinion, he has indirectly asked God for a child so he should love that precious gift he's asķing for and make sure the child doesn't come into a world of pain and suffering.
I hope he reads this, I have a friend with 2 SS kids, I don't want to explain what they are passing through because its really a very pathetic situation cry cry
The first child didn't display any symptoms until they had the second child, then it was confirmed that they are both SS.
He knew about his AS status, prior to their marriage the wife went for genotype test in a lab and they told her she was AA, she didn't go to a second lab for second opinion.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by akube34: 1:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Guyman01:

I hope he reads this, I have a friend with 2 SS kids, I don't want to explain what they are passing through because its really a very pathetic situation cry cry
dem born first SS kid, dem still get mind born another

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Blake755: 2:00am On Nov 13, 2023
determination26:
How is your sis doing now sickle shit isn't what you wish for your worst enemy sef very pathetic 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by TheFinesseKid: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2023
Blake755:

How is your sis doing now sickle shit isn't what you wish for your worst enemy sef very pathetic 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
she passed already guy.

5 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by determination26(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Blake755:

she passed away 8 years ago

22 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by LadyRosa(f): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
If you truly love her, do a Vasectomy.

Then let you guys adopt.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Purvan(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Don't mind that barren witch called Jeon
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by bdon123(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Samsunny99:
I n my wife are AS n we hav 2 kids . which test did ur fada n mother do before marrying?

3 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Blake755: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
determination26:
she passed away 8 years ago
OMG so sorry about that man my own just looks like it got tired of me and very grateful for not giving up when i wanted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by akube34: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
bdon123:

I n my wife are AS n we hav 2 kids . which test did ur fada n mother do before marrying?
how una do am

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Samsunny99: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
bdon123:

This one na few out of many cases wey dey happen
The thing is sometimes what you don't know exist,may not bother you

7 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by SUPERPACK: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Visit any University teaching hospital and ask for there sickle cell ward. Go in there look around and see the kids and people undergoing trwatment and what the future looks like for you and your partner. If you like what you see there go ahead, we all have choices and the consequences of it we must bear.

Don't come out in future and start accusing your neighbours of witchcraft when it starts.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by hrykanu231(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Samsunny99:

Abort mission pls... Don't punish the innocent child, don't make neighbors restless and don't make family members put something that is avoidable on their prayer's request card.

28 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by bdon123(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
akube34:
how una do am
Baba na mind.but i wont support poor man to try am sha.if u dey make millions per month,then dont be scared. Also,na to born less kids to reduce d possibility. Ie 2 kids...max 3

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by akube34: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2023
bdon123:

Baba na mind.but i wont support poor man to try am sha.if u dey make millions per month,then dont be scared. Also,na to born less kids to reduce d possibility. Ie 2 kids...max 3
we fit talk personally
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by sotall(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin
Stupidly in love....

6 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by GanagiBitrus: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wise thing to do is to cut the relationship, but in reality this is very difficult.
So best thing is at the start of every relationship before you 2 become emotionally connected, check your genotypes.

9 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Blitzking: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samsunny99:
hit the ground running and keep walking no looking back.

5 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by sylve11: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

I thought it was your friend involved?

Format.

@op, let her go. Pity yourselves and your unborn kids.

cool

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by BlackhatMentor: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
When love clear for Una eyes and reality sets in.

Unless you guys love yourself so much you also hate your future kids

If I'm your future SS child, I'll never forgive u people

5 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by eepeepook: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Love get expiry date. When the thing sour, na then regret go set in. Let the man find someone else. There is no destined person for an individual. If it was so, people would stay single till death if his/her chosen partner kicks the bucket.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.