Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (30351 Views)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Video: Moment UK Police Officers Told Reno Omokri To Go Back And Continue His Pr / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
There is no doubt now that Atiku/Obi is ready to get things working!

But I will have to resound this warning as I did before Ekiti and Osun elections

Plans should also be in place to checkmate Buhari's excesses especially rigging and using the nation's resources to fight/surpress voters in other to win elections!

If this is taken care of I am 100% sure that APC won't come second in any elections not even in Lagos!

The same Atiku that took jobs away from thousands of Nigerians during the privatization scam?

Buhari is far better than him. There is a difference between being a businessman and a president of a country. One of the worst American presidents was a very successful businessman by the name Herbert Clark Hoover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

The same Atiku that took jobs away from thousands of Nigerians during the privatization scam?

Buhari is far better than him. There is a difference between being a businessman and a president of a country. One of the worst American presidents was a very successful businessman by the name Herbert Clark Hoover.
When we get to that bridge, we shall cross it but for now, Buhari has failed so he should give another person a chance lets see who is better!

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by slimfit1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
MPESA:

The same way PMB and Yusuf goes medical treatment abroad .
TRASH.

I'm AAC Sowore supporter

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by slimfit1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

When we get to that bridge, we shall cross it but for now, Buhari has failed so he should give another person a chance lets see who is better!

Panic and you get another stupid leader just as we did to Jonathan. He wasn't a preferred candidate but because others did come out we voted for him. Now we have a better choice.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by MPESA(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
slimfit1:

I'm AAC Sowore supporter

That's great sir , be thinks say na all this BMC for here.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by ucyonline: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
utenwuson:
How are u going to create the job...... That's the question, everyday, we will do this, we will do that but will never tell u how, ATIKU is a big scam, we better stick to our npower before this criminal come and destroy the little we are earning,

Abi na industry were go employ all of us him wan build I no know, at least 500,000 graduates are earning 30k monthly under pmb and that's grossly 15 billion....

ATIKU get out

I don't mean to insult you but you sound so dumb. Npower? Are you for real.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gentlegenius(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
bestpunterever:
yes, are u a programmed wailer?
I am an OBIdient Atikulator...
The dullard's game is over.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Even if we must gamble, Atiku should never be an option.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gentlegenius(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
utenwuson:
How are u going to create the job...... That's the question, everyday, we will do this, we will do that but will never tell u how, ATIKU is a big scam, we better stick to our npower before this criminal come and destroy the little we are earning,

Abi na industry were go employ all of us him wan build I no know, at least 500,000 graduates are earning 30k monthly under pmb and that's grossly 15 billion....

ATIKU get out
Asking how Atiku will create jobs is like asking how the sun will shine at summer. Atiku is a known investor, and investors don't struggle to create jobs. That question should rather be directed to buhari... If he wins election again for a second term, how will buhari create jobs for the teeming young Nigerian graduates?
N power is just a scheme which GEJ introduced and it was called Graduate Internship Scheme(GIS) funded by Subsidy reinvestment program(SURE P). buhari only changed the name to N power, and the 30k they are paying you and other beneficiaries is borrowed money. GEJ who was more sensible than buhari didn't use borrowed money to pay beneficiaries of the GIS, he partially removed fuel subsidy and use that money to pay.
The fact that you are a beneficiary of N power doesn't mean you should celebrate the irresponsibility of borrowing money from another country to pay people who are not making any profit for the country or at least producing anything to boost the economy. Sensible people borrow money to invest, not to spend. This is not how to create jobs. I assure you that I am not against Buhari ruling for a second time, but frankly speaking, with the way he's borrowing, and from the way he is spending borrowed money, very soon China will come to claim our oil wells which he used as collateral. Most of you who are enjoying N power money don't even care to ask where the money is coming from.
If buhari had spent borrowed money to revamp our refineries, at least 2 of them will be working right now and that will still create jobs for some Nigerians, and also save the country from wasting about 2.4 billion Naira everyday on fuel subsidy. This is what a leader with ideas should do. Atiku, being a know investor can always be better than buhari in the area of creating positive jobs for Nigerians.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by emperorblog(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
dey should open boarder o and also let dollar be #50 to naira
need a profitable biz idea? check my signature
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by utenwuson: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
ucyonline:

I don't mean to insult you but you sound so dumb. Npower? Are you for real.
Mr I too know... I simply put a question as to how ATIKU intend to create job, and have immediate impact on Nigerian, u are calling me dumb, npower is scheme that had come to at least reduce the poverty line of unemployed graduate, so instead of calling me dumb, kindly be issue based, no throwing tantrum like a kid
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by utenwuson: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

Asking how Atiku will create jobs is like asking how the sun will shine at summer. Atiku is a known investor, and investors don't struggle to create jobs. That question should rather be directed to buhari... If he wins election again for a second term, how will buhari create jobs for the teeming young Nigerian graduates?
N power is just a scheme which GEJ introduced and it was called Graduate Internship Scheme(GIS) funded by Subsidy reinvestment program(SURE P). buhari only changed the name to N power, and the 30k they are paying you and other beneficiaries is borrowed money. GEJ who was more sensible than buhari didn't use borrowed money to pay beneficiaries of the GIS, he partially removed fuel subsidy and use that money to pay.
The fact that you are a beneficiary of N power doesn't mean you should celebrate the irresponsibility of borrowing money from another country to pay people who are not making any profit for the country or at least producing anything to boost the economy. Sensible people borrow money to invest, not to spend. This is not how to create jobs. I assure you that I am not against Buhari ruling for a second time, but frankly speaking, with the way he's borrowing, and from the way he is spending borrowed money, very soon China will come to claim our oil wells which he used as collateral. Most of you who are enjoying N power money don't even care to ask where the money is coming from.
If buhari had spent borrowed money to revamp our refineries, at least 2 of them will be working right now and that will still create jobs for some Nigerians, and also save the country from wasting about 2.4 billion Naira everyday on fuel subsidy. This is what a leader with ideas should do. Atiku, being a know investor can always be better than buhari in the area of creating positive jobs for Nigerians.
ATIKU should come up with workable policy or ideas on what he will do to create job, not just the investor tag, how many people is ATIKU employing, in that University? How many students are even there? Let's be issue based and straight forward on direct policy not using words to confuse us,

The gis u are saying, how many people benefited from it? What was the procedure? Even if pmb is borrowing at least our foreign reserve is booming that's a plus, pmb might not be the best but he us far better than ATIKU...
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

Even if we must gamble, Atiku should never be an option.

Then Buhari should NEVER be considered!

I would rather gamble on someone who is yet to show his ability rather than someone who has and it is super woeful! Deceptively cunning and mostly anti-people!

Ah ah is there anyone who likes or enjoy suffering then vote for Buhari!

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gentlegenius(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2018
utenwuson:
ATIKU should come up with workable policy or ideas on what he will do to create job, not just the investor tag, how many people is ATIKU employing, in that University? How many students are even there? Let's be issue based and straight forward on direct policy not using words to confuse us,

The gis u are saying, how many people benefited from it? What was the procedure? Even if pmb is borrowing at least our foreign reserve is booming that's a plus, pmb might not be the best but he us far better than ATIKU...
Everyone is free to have his own opinion. To you, PMB is still better than Atiku, but to majority of Nigerians, the game is over for buhari.
Though Atiku hasn't told us the policies and ideas he had to create jobs, but the truth is majority of Nigerians don't care. After all, no presidential candidate has told us his policies and ideas yet. Maybe when the debate starts, they'll tell us. So, Instead of you to condemn Atiku because he hasn't told us how he'll create jobs, why don't you wait for the debate to start? Why don't you also ask buhari if he will even participate in the debate?
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Then Buhari should NEVER be considered!

I would rather gamble on someone who is yet to show his ability rather than someone who has and it is super woeful! Deceptively cunning and mostly anti-people!

Ah ah is there anyone who likes or enjoy suffering then vote for Buhari!

Are you joking? So, Atiku who was VP is different from this Atiku?

We saw what he did as VP. Imagine what he would do as President.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jpphilips(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
dukie25:
Atiku needs to really create jobs for the people Buhari made his zombies> the illiterate Buharideens.

Did Atiku create his own job? stealing from Nigerians is not job creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jpphilips(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
gentlegenius:

Everyone is free to have his own opinion. To you, PMB is still better than Atiku, but to majority of Nigerians, the game is over for buhari.
Though Atiku hasn't told us the policies and ideas he had to create jobs, but the truth is majority of Nigerians don't care. After all, no presidential candidate has told us his policies and ideas yet. Maybe when the debate starts, they'll tell us. So, Instead of you to condemn Atiku because he hasn't told us how he'll create jobs, why don't you wait for the debate to start? Why don't you also ask buhari if he will even participate in the debate?

Who are the majority of Nigerians? through which polls? Atiku's noise will end like IPOB noise just watch, Atiku create jobs from where? do you even know what took our jobs in the first place? does Atiku have power over it? Atiku's biggest business intel was stolen from Nigerians for 25yrs, is that one job? its called theft, his second biggest company Prodeco has folded up, why hasn't he revived it as the master of jobs? why did 56 govt entities fold up under his privatization exercise, anybody that believes a thief like Atiku will create Jobs is a m0r0n!!
Even his Intels gave the jobs to foreigners not Nigerians before Buhari sent them away have you forgotten so soon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jpphilips(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
There is no doubt now that Atiku/Obi is ready to get things working!

But I will have to resound this warning as I did before Ekiti and Osun elections

Plans should also be in place to checkmate Buhari's excesses especially rigging and using the nation's resources to fight/surpress voters in other to win elections!

If this is taken care of I am 100% sure that APC won't come second in any elections not even in Lagos!

you sound like you haven't voted in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jpphilips(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Will you shut up ? Do you even know why Dubai was chosen ? Do you know the meeting Atiku holds with representatives of western leader daily who are now supporting ending Buharis bad leadership .

Dubai was chosen as a central neutral location where all who align with Atikus vision for a better Nigeria can meet without fear of being attacked by the vindictive Buhari govt ..If this was held in Obudu by now you will here one commissioner of police has gone there to release tear gas and a think tank like Reno Omokri wouldn't even be able to attend

Where did Atiku hire all these hopeless kids from? the bold part of your post is the kinda thing i hear from those mad people sleeping under bridges, which western leader will soil his destiny with Atiku? a common US criminal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jpphilips(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Felixalex:
Hmmmm

Despite the fact that we need younger generation to lead us, for now if we are faced between Atiku and Buhari, we don't need a seer to tell us who is better.

Atiku has been clamouring for job creation, he has been singing it like a song. He knows that if the youths are gainfully employed there will be fewer criminals, children will comfortably go to school, minds will be sharp enough for innovations etc...

Meanwhile the other man's campaign promises were making $1 = 1naira and Nigerians believed, said he would create 3million jobs per year, but millions are lost instead, reduce fuel price from #87 but we are buying #145 now....

Atiku is not just promising jobs, he is making consultations, studying his proposed policies... Truth be told, even Buhari diehard supporters know the truth, they know how bright Atiku's mind is but like someone once said: Buhari is like a religion to his supporters and we know how it is when u try to preach to people against their religion.

First of all, Atiku has not created any job by himself without stealing or partnering with people with vision so its silly to believe such a misfit will create jobs, secondly, Nigeria lost more jobs under Atiku's privatization than we lost in recession, these are facts, you are free to hope on Atiku's jobs but you will be shocked like those that believed N1 to $1.

The dynamics of global oil industry makes it near impossible to remove subsidy completely, so there is nothing Atiku will do about your petrol cost, if he relaxes the price, the subsidy differential will swallow his budget, he will return with stories like others before him, add all these genuine challenges with his penchant for stealing then you will know you are wasting your hopes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jpphilips(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
utenwuson:

ATIKU get out

They are coming to steal their reserves they dont know these thieves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
jchioma:
Yes so o!

The dullard promised 3 million jobs but we have lost over 10 million jobs since 2015.

You lost jobs because your GDP contracted, does Atiku stop GDP from contracting? sometimes you guys talk so ignorantly that i wonder how you guys got access to the internet, our economy rely on crude oil, during crude shock, your economy will lack forex especially if you dont have savings like Jonathan cursed you. the next thing that happens is that Forex scarcity will make businesses to close, that was when your jobs left.

As businesses continue closing, your GDP will shrink and you enter what is called recession, there is no country in recession that doesn't experience job loss, unemployment in the US spiked from 4% to 10% in 2008-2009 recession, that is how the world works, what is Atiku coming to do if not to provide forex like buhari has saved $47b, and $$ scarcity has stopped, jobs will surely return with time, economics is no magic, the worst that will happen is if Atiku steals all your reserves that is when you go back to square 1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
jpphilips:

you sound like you haven't voted in your life.
You that have being voting from your mother's stomach, where has it gotten you???

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by seguno2: 5:19am On Nov 02, 2018
pawesome:
and Buhari?

Is a lifeless con ghost grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku / Supplementary Election: Ganduje Executes More Emergency Projects, Shares Money / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.