Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (30170 Views)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Video: Moment UK Police Officers Told Reno Omokri To Go Back And Continue His Pr / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by LoGiCkk: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have for years been an advocate for better governance and to be honest, when i got the wind of Buhari coming out as president again in 2015, i felt bad for our lovely country.
This was mainly due to the fact that history gives us proper preview and insight of the whatever outcome we expect to have in future. Buhari wrecked Nigeria's economy in 1984-85, caused socio-political and ethnic division amongst peace loving Nigerians and above all, was part of the military bulldogs that truncated our nascent democracy that Obasanjo handed over to Shehu Shagari.
Come to 2015, i knew Buhari had nothing to offer because in most of the campaign APC had, people spoke for him, from Fashola to Tinubu to Amaechi to Osinbajo et al, he barely spoke for himself, he knew he had nothing upstairs to offer, the people that brought him to power knew he had nothing to offer but they still went ahead and forced him on Nigerians throats because they had ulterior motive.
Three years after what Buhari did to Nigeria and Nigerians is more than the hurdles and sufferings the people of Israel faced in the hands of Pharoah. Buhari did not only spend 6months appointing his cabinet, he appointed incompetent psychos who know nothing about governance or economy. As if that wasn't enough, Buhari put together, spent over a year in UK hospitals abandoning the hospitals in Nigeria and contributing to the GDP of UK with his wasting of TPM(tax payer's money) on aircfaft parking payments and other stuffs. All the time Buhari wasted in Nigeria, is enough to kickstart a positive change in any giving country.

Now my question is, after 3 years plus, election comes up next year and electioneering campaigns starts November 18, what exactly would be the contents of Apc and Buhari's campaigns? What have Nigerians and Nigeria gained apart from untold hardship, incessant killings, lack of infrastructures, ethnic division, hatred, increase in cost of petrol, mass loss of jobs, unemployments etc? Why would they want to come back?

This is my main concern for this country, let us shun political differences, ignore personal hatred or dislike and look into issues that affect lives of the common man in Nigeria. Buhari has shown Nigerians that he has nothing to offer, lets kick him out!!! Lets bring in Atiku who would come to prove a point to Nigerians that just like Donald Trump, he has a major concern about NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. People hate Trump for his personality but the truth is, EMPLOYMENT RATE has gone up in America, lives are being improved in America, Trump is concerned about America and Americans...Atiku will be concerned about Nigerians and Nigeria.

Atiku values lives unlike Buhari that doesnt care about anything, Buhari doesn't even know about anything, so how will he care for anything? Let's bring the change we desire by sending the tyrant we have today out of aso rock.

Let's vote wisely for ATIKU/Obi 2019.

3 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by AmazingELixir: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin

Atiku be careful ooh!....I hope all these your promises wouldn't be used against you in the near future...as it stands now the Lifeless one is denying his own promises he made during the 2015 campaign trail

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by lascopes(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by mrghost: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
No be lie
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by sureheaven(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
This guys called Atiku can only deceive and impress fools. He lied he employed 50,000 invisible workers.

Ur campaign will start and end with Reno the abscondee. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
Atiku is a big fat con man.

Your herdsman of a president is the biggest lifeless conman in NIGERIA history.

Mr INTEGRITY my foot

3 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Benekruku(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Comedians
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Atiku,tell us about Halliburton

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by pawesome(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
and Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by phkka1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Creating jobs is that the country needs now. Not dressing of masquerades in the thinking of Lai Muhammad.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by mrghost: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
We want to live a good life

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gcof(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Instead of creating the 3 million jobs they promised the lifeless one and his fake pastor they are busy learning how to dance Shaku shaku when citizens are dying of poverty
they did create jobs...youths were asked to start wearing masquerade costumes to make money and doctors were asked to go into tailoring as a means of survival

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Vote this thief at your own peril.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by GMPO(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
J
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Benekruku(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:

Dont mind him

He is more of a conman

After spending $16,000,000,000 on Darkness with his Oga, He is now talking of creating jobs

Are we going to use generator to create jobs
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by veraponpo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please mention his companies and the number employees one after the other.

We are tired of lies.

50,000 jobs that we cannot see.

Dangote has 30,000 employees, everyone can see his companies, trucks, products, etc.

Please list Atikus's companies, locations and number of employees ( no one should tell me the private univeristy has 50,000 jobs grin grin grin)

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Tomoyayi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Will you shut up ? Do you even know why Dubai was chosen ? Do you know the meeting Atiku holds with representatives of western leader daily who are now supporting ending Buharis bad leadership

Do you really think the western leaders give a Bleep about Nigeria?
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by pawesome(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
sureheaven:
This guys called Atiku can only deceive and impress fools. He lied he employed 50,000 invisible workers.

Ur campaign will start and end with Reno the abscondee. shocked
go to Adamawa and see for yourself... You think the people selling Faro water by the road side is not been part of job creation? Or the beverages and stuffs

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by utenwuson: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
gen2briz:

I guess by creating more universities
abi pure water factory.... The man na scam
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by islandmoon: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:

leave our savoir alone, atiku is the best thing that can help me right now, I just need a job, man, that idiot in aso rock only gave the jobs to his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by peculiar111(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
SCAM. + LIE. =

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by yinnyme(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
ochejoseph:
“Reno, we must create jobs. Joblessness is a disease and the symptoms are crime and terrorism. The best way to fight the outcomes is by curing the disease. If we do not create jobs, then we have failed at doing our jobs.”-HE @Atiku.

According to the Nigerian bureau of statistics over 10 million Nigerians lost their jobs under Buhari even though the current president promised to create 3 million jobs every year during his campaign for election.

Reno has been the most vocal critic of president Buhari in Nigeria often digging up and providing rare evidence and facts to back up his claims

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1057202948198031362?s=21

Na the same stories in 2015 na, we don't buy job, restructure Naija for true federalism and everything will fall in place.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by amhot: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
Tell your paymaster to show us his achievements, and stop calling people who are better than your father names.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gentlegenius(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
gen2briz:
We don enter promises season....

Seriously I don't trust Akitu especially with all those people around him.

So you trust buhari, and the people around him?

Don't join the jobless Nairaland zombies who are defending their dullard on empty stomach.
When Atiku enter office, we'll give you a job.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Benekruku(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Vote this thief at your own peril.

What hurts is that the guy believes his smart

Same guy that had 8years to make a difference but was busy stashing cash in America

Only to come now telling us he wants to create jobs from the remains of a country he left handicapped years back

I cant believe he still has the effrontery to campaign
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by AmazingELixir: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
dukie25:
Atiku needs to really create jobs for these people Buhari made his zombies.

grin

They need to be de-radicalised first as presently oriented they're not employable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gen2briz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

So you trust buhari, and the people around him?

Don't join the jobless Nairaland zombies who are defending their dullard on empty stomach.
When Atiku enter office, we'll give you a job.

I don't trust any politician.... F*ck PDP, f*ck Apc
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by sureheaven(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
go to Adamawa and see for yourself... You think the people selling Faro water by the road side is not been part of job creation? Or the beverages and stuffs

I can now see where ur senses belongs to...... and that’s the gutter.
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Jollynuel: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by CoolAmbience(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
richidinho:
one picture full of employers of labour

Lol.

That includes Sen. Ben Bruce right?
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by vanbonattel: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
slimfit1:
Their intention is not of Nigerian interest obudu Ranch is there they didn't use it, these are signs we must not ignore. Our leader must promote local content to help local businesses. Going to Dubai to impress who really.

Did buharri spend his vacation in Obudu Ranch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend / UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests / Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.