Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode (25035 Views)

NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by MrMoney55: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
I doubt if the man Godswill is from AKWA Ibom state
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by michoim(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Then How FFK turned to a girl!!!
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Ategberoson(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
some women have really suffered in the hand of this dummy from I gbogi Bianca pvssy to comparing women with a non existing object following his use of words

ffk won turn Friedrich Nietzsche finished, na Igbo ladies she want take finish his course LMS(ladies management studies)

mumu man
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Nelly613: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm Nice once MC..
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML), a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the capacity below:

Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer at NLNG

Click here to Apply

Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for NLNG Ship Management Limited recruitment
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).

How to Apply
Click here to Apply
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Komu1048(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Billygee2u:
Between Obj, Jonathan and Buhari.

Records has it that Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own minister, Febian Osuji for corruption.

It on records that Jonathan sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful minister in Jonathan's administration. But when she was said to have erred, Jonathan sacked her. Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.

Now, tell me who your Buhari sacked for the same corruption.

Mind you, If you tell me that Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily reminded you that the same Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like me and some good Nigerians that forced him to sacked Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other word, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.

Yet, some demented fools will still what me to believe that Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.

Let me also remind you that Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their offices:

Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen over 20 billion naira from the pension fund.

CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.

NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is Buharis brother, he was recently reinstated.

Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.

Don't ever tell me that Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.

Shut up, only a clean man like buhari can fight corruption. All the names mentioned above was at least caught during bubu regime. He is the only general and president with no property scattered around d Nigeria and diaspora. Many of Atikulooters are only supporting him because he will create dynasty for them. Looting will be official under his watch, while he will be spending naija money on his private biz he will allow others to steal too to keep them mute. At the end Nigeria will step backward n the looters will abandon him and call him all sought of names.

Nigeria wake up and stand against the Association of Looters, the only good man with Atiku is Obi but what can he do he will be reduce to nothing. Say no to Atikulooters.... Saibaba2019
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by VULCAN(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yoruba Muslim BMC. You have come again.

hisexcellency34:
I noticed Fani- Kayode has been silent on IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu's fate. Is he afraid of Buhari
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Are U 4rm Reno's Family? Nice Facts. [quote author=Billygee2u post=72533472]Between Obj, Jonathan and Buhari.

Records has it that Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own minister, Febian Osuji for corruption.

It on records that Jonathan sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful minister in Jonathan's administration. But when she was said to have erred, Jonathan sacked her. Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.

Now, tell me who your Buhari sacked for the same corruption.

Mind you, If you tell me that Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily reminded you that the same Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like me and some good Nigerians that forced him to sacked Babachir and have
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by drnoel: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
Fani Kayode is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria, a loose canon devouring light skinned igbo girls since 1979 grin grin

His voracious and dangerous appetite for igbo girls is a concern for all. cheesy cheesy

Lol, sometimes if such a loose cannon can be checkmated. He/she could prove useful in making Ur opponent uncomfortable grin
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by bluke(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cletus77:
I stand with FFK on this...
The kind of corruption this administration is fighting is against the opposition alone...imagine when PDP lost the Ekiti elections, the body that was supposed to fight against all forms of corruption bodly tweeted that they will be expecting Fayose in Court.
Now he went in and came out unscathed all to the shame of the ruling party and its tool of witch hunt. Akpabio definitely has no viable reason why he left PDP apart from the fear of being hunted by the ruling party.

ask him what he's ever done for his pple.

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Mysselff2: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Idioutu

Dont mind Akpabio, he is a spineless idiot
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by igwefivestar(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
Fani Kayode is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria, a loose canon devouring light skinned igbo girls since 1979 grin grin

His voracious and dangerous appetite for igbo girls is a concern for all. cheesy cheesy
Next time if u don't have something reasonable to say, u shut up

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by ebakhaiyhe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cletus77:
I stand with FFK on this...
The kind of corruption this administration is fighting is against the opposition alone...imagine when PDP lost the Ekiti elections, the body that was supposed to fight against all forms of corruption bodly tweeted that they will be expecting Fayose in Court.
Now he went in and came out unscathed all to the shame of the ruling party and its tool of witch hunt. Akpabio definitely has no viable reason why he left PDP apart from the fear of being hunted by the ruling party.
100% with you

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by imoowo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
God bless Godswill Akpabio his a legend I think any politician has the Right to defect if he wishes to I don't hate udom. But I tell u Godswill is the best Governor ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed / Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) / IGP Probes Dapo Abiodun Loaded N5 Billion On Bank-linked Vouchers To Buy Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.