Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (58492 Views)

Trump To End Birthright Citizenship Before Leaving Office. / No, The Fourteenth Amendment Does Not Authorize Birthright Citizenship / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
immhotep:

Dan iska
well being a stochastic terrorist is not illegal in America. You can say whatever the Bleep you like in America, it's freedom of speech, the 1st amendment. As long as it's not racism.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by dazzlingd(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good, this will keep Nigerians and other Africans seeking cheap solution through earning of citizenship of other countries that was built through sweat and pains... Let everyone make their own country better.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by udoka55555: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
my love for this man!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by ebunoluwawa: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chai!!! This Trump na real bad market o.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
that's a welcome development, I really commend those that put up this great idea,,how can anyone just come and claim citizenship of another country just because their parents gave birth to them there, even when the so called parents are not domiciled in that particular country

it's not good

LINDA IKEJI is a case study, just because of US citizenship she travelled all the way to Atlanta Georgia to give birth to her child

what kind of rubbish is that

does it mean she's not a proud Nigerian

where as that is her birth country

PLEASE O THEY SHOULD DO FAST AND PASS THE BILL INTO LAW TO CURTAIL ALL THESE NIGERIA POLITICIANS AND CELEBRITIES FROM ENJOYING SUCH AN UNDESERVING RIGHT

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by chloride6: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Admin401:

So It's even possible. Lol Rebuplicans control congress. Piece of cake.

He wont get republican support for this constitutional amendment...
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Martinez19:
CNN always try to fit the leftist narrative and attack the right. CNN has become the hub of lies, deceit and propaganda. Fox news is best at the moment because, thanks to Trump, the Republicans are on the side of the truth. Trump loves America. If I ever become president, I will treat Nigeria the way Trump treats America.
it's very obvious that CNN is a channel of lies whose sole agenda is to make Trump look bad 24/7. They feel it's better for their business because they make much more money from their international audience than their American audience so they play to their international audience because they think the rest of the world hates Trump. I'm sure some if not all of their staff will secretly vote for Trump and his republicans in the coming elections. I'm sure this was also the case in 2016. It is lip-service for profits but it's obvious to many of us because we aren't fools. We don't hate Trump, he is making the right decisions for his people. Our leaders should follow suit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Bimpe29: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Trump and controversies.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by opribo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
They need to fix their country otherwise the sh1thole countries will help them fix it
Uk realised this too early in time and stopped the madness so America is now the place.

I have heard that girls just get pregnant for any US citizen so that they can have American kids without no love. It should not be so. Some girls travel all the way to US from our Naija just to give birth in the USA.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by capitalzero: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
welcome development
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by BruncleZuma: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
peeps4u:

I'm sorry, Canada actually first embarked on the move to stop citizenship by birth.
http://www.canadianimmigration.net/news-articles/canada-considers-removing-citizenship-by-birth/

https://globalnews.ca/news/4411137/birth-tourism-canada/

I'm not going to have touch and go baby ooo... grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Martinez19(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
it's very obvious that CNN is a channel of lies whose sole agenda is to make Trump look bad 24/7. They feel it's better for their business because they make much more money from their international audience than their American audience so they play to their international audience because they think the rest of the world hates Trump. I'm sure some if not all of their staff will secretly vote for Trump and his republicans in the coming elections. I'm sure this was also the case in 2016. It is lip-service for profits but it's obvious to many of us because we aren't fools. We don't hate Trump, he is making the right decisions for his people. Our leaders should follow suit.
Journalism today is business. Report what people want to hear and read and you make money. The audience they can gather the more money CNN makes. It's business.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Angrymode: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
abbeyty:
He will also be deported to Germany cuz his parents were also German immigrants

I don't think Trump will have issue with it if it comes to this.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Martinez19(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
abbeyty:
He will also be deported to Germany cuz his parents were also German immigrants
Hush! His parents migrated legally. Melania is a legal immigrant too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by LIVEBYTRUTH: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good move Mr President, i have one request Mr President, just hasten your support for the actualization of the Biafra republic , you will only see Biafra students and diplomats in your country, and not the foolish population you are getting from the Nigeria migrants, who ran away because of the rotten systems , which the rulers plunged the country into,they sent their children and cronies away to your hard built country. Check the records of the people that throw away all those unproductive babies in your country.They are from the rich and corrupt elites Nigerians. Average Nigerians can't afford the maternity trip to your God's own country. Biafra Nation , will reduce the influx of parasites into your country. God bless ,Nnamdi Kanu, all the Biafrans, D. Trump , Bibi Netanyahu , USA,ISRAEL and all the nations that has realized the mistakes they made in supporting Gowon/Nigeria during the civil war. Britain mislead you people for their selfish interests .
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by strenghtt: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good move!! very good move!
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Iamgrey5(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Martinez19:
Trump loves all Americans be they black, white, brown etc. Obama was a failed president who lacked balls and integrity.
What made Obama lacked balls and integrity ?

So Trump that called a black electoral candidate a rouge and thief is a lover of blacks?

Trump that called Neo Nazi groups "good people" loves all Americans?

His pro racism and antisemitic comments are all over the internet for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please he should not try it o,my wife is 2 months old pregnant and I'm planning to take her to the US to have the baby for him/her to be an American citizen
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by blackgold2018(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
To all this small minds who think giving birth in US makes their child great or better than others.
Greatness is mindset, u can be born in a shit hole village and still become president.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Angrymode: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
If Nigerian government have foresight, they would stop dual citizenship nonsense. It's either you are a Nigerian Bleep off!

This way we will all have no other choice but to make Nigeria like the places we are running off to.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Angrymode: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
If Nigerian government have foresight, they would stop dual citizenship nonsense. It's either you are a Nigerian or Bleep off!

This way we will all have no other choice but to make Nigeria like the places we are running off to.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by abbey621(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
You people are funny, Trump does not have the constitutional power to grant such an order. Only the U.S Congress can do such, as the right to birthright citizenship is afforded by the 14th Amendment. Trump is fighting a lost battle on this one!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ghen ghen grin
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by akdjr(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
I thank God say Linda don born before Trump de talk about executive order.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by enemyofprogress: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

This is why my kids would be Canadians...
at what age?have you forgotten that you're already in your late 60s?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Martinez19(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
What made Obama lacked balls and integrity ?

So Trump that called a black electoral candidate a rouge and thief is a lover of blacks?

Trump that called Neo Nazi groups "good people" loves all Americans?

His pro racism and antisemitic comments are all over internet for all to see.
Are you mentally retarded? Read what you wrote. So being black and stealing money means no white man should call you a thief lest he be termed racist? So if Trump calls James Ibori a thief and rogue then it means he is racist and hates black people?

Who are these 'Neo Nazi' people? Name them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Mcowubaba: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
dazzlingd:
Good, this will keep Nigerians and other Africans seeking cheap solution through earning of citizenship of other countries that was built through sweat and pains... Let everyone make their own country better.

Will this really help 3rd world countries?
People are atikulating and buharing, anti-immigration rhetoric may have no effect on the governance of most 3rd world countries

You probably believe that if everybody stays back we will start demanding for good governance, it may not happen, especially in Nigeria, it's a doomed nation filled with mostly sycophants. They will still support recycled criminals

But give it to Trump, I don't support most of his ideologies, but he's a man of action and does what he Campaign to do
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
well being a stochastic terrorist is not illegal in America. You can say whatever the Bleep you like in America, it's freedom of speech, the 1st amendment. As long as it's not racism.
ok grin grin

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by enemyofprogress: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
akdjr:
I thank God say Linda don born before Trump de talk about executive order.
she is the curse of this nonsense
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by mikaael(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

This is why my kids would be Canadians...

Ma Nigga...sombodi epp me wit DAT meme
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by BruncleZuma: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
at what age?have you forgotten that you're already in your late 60s?

[img]https://nicborain.files./2016/04/jacobzuma.jpg[/img]
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by BruncleZuma: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
mikaael:

Ma Nigga...sombodi epp me wit DAT meme

[img]https://nicborain.files./2016/04/jacobzuma.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.