Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (58508 Views)

Trump To End Birthright Citizenship Before Leaving Office. / No, The Fourteenth Amendment Does Not Authorize Birthright Citizenship / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by AngelicBeing: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Ugosample:

this man again

oya show yaself

I want to laugh
Hian shocked

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by NothingDoMe: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2018
justiwise:
Finally yay!!!!!!###
phew. Was scared for a moment. cheesy
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Originalsly: 2:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by jagbajantus: 2:34am On Oct 31, 2018
kingthreat:

Go and tell trump all that shyt. He doesnt give a furck. He wants a stronger immigration for his country and there is nothing your lame arse can do about that. And for the record, I have a US visiting Visa and a good job here in Lagos.

So you think that you impress somebody or scored a cheap shot by calling me a "lame ass" but let me tell you something son - hurling cheap insults at other people and calling people names on the internet says a whole lot about you, and tells me who you are and speaks volumes about your level of intellect and your capability to participate in a sensible, logical and rational debate or in your case, I will say, lack thereof.

You claim that you have a "good" job in Lagos and you have a US "visiting" visa. So what do you want Nairaland people to do? Give you a cookie or give you akara? Or do you want us to give you a hug or a standing ovation because you have a US "visiting" visa? I never asked you about your job or your visa status. Frankly, I don't give a damn about what you have or what you don't have. The debate was simply about Trump and his actions on the US 14th Amendment but you have shown me that you lack the ability to participate in an intelligent debate. You showed that you could not respond to anything I asked intelligently so you resorted to name-calling and hurling insults and bragging that you have a "good job" in Lagos and that you have a US visa. Do you even know me at all or do you even know what I may have?

Stick to the debate partner. I don't care about your job or visa. You don't feed me and you don't pay my bills so I don't care about what you have. Let me tell you something. Next time, if you have no logical or sensible response to someone, then just zip it. Don't make a fool of yourself. I have one piece of advise for you. If you were a smart guy, then you will never resort to bragging on the internet. You never know who is the other person that you are insulting on the internet or what they have or whether they may even be able to help you or not. Humble yourself son. One word is good enough for the wise!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Originalsly: 3:03am On Oct 31, 2018
milehigh06:

when i say strides,i relate to personal gains of individuals..thats why you have more rich young men now more than anytime in the country
they are makjng strides despite the messed up state of the nation

also your description of why the West needs africa(africans should keep dreaming) is the basic definition of globalism...if all countries were Nationalist at heart,they will shut off other countried

That's more individual Africans becoming rich.....different from Africa making strides. Since that's what you really mean....the same can be said worldwide....more personal gains by young men than ever before...and legitimately.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by kingthreat(m): 3:23am On Oct 31, 2018
jagbajantus:

So you think that you impress somebody or scored a cheap shot by calling me a "lame ass" but let me tell you something son - hurling cheap insults at other people and calling people names on the internet says a whole lot about you, and tells me who you are and speaks volumes about your level of intellect and your capability to participate in a sensible, logical and rational debate or in your case, I will say, lack thereof.

You claim that you have a "good" job in Lagos and you have a US "visiting" visa. So what do you want Nairaland people to do? Give you a cookie or give you akara? Or do you want us to give you a hug or a standing ovation because you have a US "visiting" visa? I never asked you about your job or your visa status. Frankly, I don't give a damn about what you have or what you don't have. The debate was simply about Trump and his actions on the US 14th Amendment but you have shown me that you lack the ability to participate in an intelligent debate. You showed that you could not respond to anything I asked intelligently so you resorted to name-calling and hurling insults and bragging that you have a "good job" in Lagos and that you have a US visa. Do you even know me at all or do you even know what I may have?

Stick to the debate partner. I don't care about your job or visa. You don't feed me and you don't pay my bills so I don't care about what you have. Let me tell you something. Next time, if you have no logical or sensible response to someone, then just zip it. Don't make a fool of yourself. I have one piece of advise for you. If you were a smart guy, then you will never resort to bragging on the internet. You never know who is the other person that you are insulting on the internet or what they have or whether they may even be able to help you or not. Humble yourself son. One word is good enough for the wise!

If you think i actually read all your garbage, you must be high on some lizard faeces.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by hermesprogidy(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Oegbeyem1:

Ben Carson’s first full week as secretary of Housing and Urban Development got off to a rough start on Monday after he described African slaves as “immigrants” during his first speech to hundreds of assembled department employees. The remark, which came as part of a 40-minute address on the theme of America as “a land of dreams and opportunity,” was met with swift outrage online.

Mr. Carson turned his attention to slavery after describing photographs of poor immigrants displayed at the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration. These new arrivals worked long hours, six or seven days a week, with little pay, he said. And before them, there were slaves.

That’s what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity,’’ he said. “There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.

The left twist story like everyone is dumb. I'm still looking for what is derogatory about Ben Carson's statement. He made a decent comment.

What Kanye West meant was that black slaves should have fought back very hard and shouldn't have taken that shit for that long.

Black is just skin colour. Black is not family. In Kanye West's family, he's the only black, his wife is white, his children are mixed, so one can see where he's coming from, race today is just skin colour. People kill themselves anyhow in Chicago but most of it is blacks killing other blacks.

Trump cares about all Americans and not race. Democrats are trying to program blacks and make blacks vote for them by saying Trump and his republicans are racist when republicans were the ones who fought for blacks and ended slavery in America.

If you can't see that carson's attempt to classify slaves as Immigrants and Kanye's bipolar statement that slavery was a choice, typically blames the blackman for every of his failure in the US, then, there is simply no need for this discussion. Trump is an unrepentant racist who has made racist comments before and while in office. Trying to contest this akin to questioning the sphericality of planet Earth. Go do your research. I guess that even when you find the truth on how racist Trump is, you will still call it "fake news"
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by centboy123456(m): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2018
winj3:
Let him do it, Mexicans destroyed America, they are the reason racism is on the rise again!
How can anyone send 10s of millions of people yearly to another country and cross their border like say you dey go market!

bro did u just say 10 million lol is not up to and Mexico is not racism pls they are hard working people mind u do u know how many Nigeria and Africa Cross yearly to Europe
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by centboy123456(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2018
usagee36:
I really support Trump on this one. It's a big cheat how people come to America give birth and get automatic citizenship. This is America for Christ sake. Come here and see how Mexicans who are unauthorized just wall and come here to have babies. I have argued with some people here that how does immigration make those kids citizens and their parents are illegal. But I still don't believe my friends. If you want my citizenship, earn it the right way by marriage or investment. Those come hard but try to earn it.

are you in States
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by MChaze25(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2018
It's good for Nigerians. After messing up this country and stealing it blind, they will born their Yeye pikin for better country just to get citizenship
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by centboy123456(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2018
blaise26abj:

You are right. I was schooled on that by a friend. People don’t realize that. Their children will pay taxes in both Nigeria and US. Smart Nigerians in US don’t want their citizenship. They want permanent residency and prefer that. Once you hold the US citizenship you must pay taxes even if you work on the moon.

so people with permanent residency don't pay taxes
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Originalsly:

That's more individual Africans becoming rich.....different from Africa making strides. Since that's what you really mean....the same can be said worldwide....more personal gains by young men than ever before...and legitimately.

only refer to legitimate business
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2018
centboy123456:

yes they do...
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2018
hermesprogidy:

If you can't see that carson's attempt to classify slaves as Immigrants and Kanye's bipolar statement that slavery was a choice, typically blames the blackman for every of his failure in the US, then, there is simply no need for this discussion. Trump is an unrepentant racist who has made racist comments before and while in office. Trying to contest this akin to questioning the sphericality of planet Earth. Go do your research. I guess that even when you find the truth on how racist Trump is, you will still call it "fake news"
I understand. But do you watch Fox news
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Ugosample:

An executive order over ride the 14th amendment?

Why are Nigerians mumu like this

Have you asked yourself why no American president has been able to use executive orders to enforce gun control and regulations?

Because there is an amendment to make rubbish of whatever order you sign in that dept

You are just plainly silly. Is there any constitutional provision that overrides Executive Order, village somebori.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Ugosample(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

You are just plainly silly. Is there any constitutional provision that overrides Executive Order, village somebori.

you don't know anything

Executive orders are cancelled in court (that is regular ones o) not to talk of executive orders on constitutional matter

That one will be torn to shreds

How far trump's executive order on DACA

One judge has torn it up, and it's been fought out in the supreme court

Many of his executive orders have been ruffled

America is not a $hithole like Nigeria where everyone is afraid of the president..

Any ways what is my concern, they keep it, they end it, it does not affect me in anyways

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2018
centboy123456:

bro did u just say 10 million lol is not up to and Mexico is not racism pls they are hard working people mind u do u know how many Nigeria and Africa Cross yearly to Europe

Mexicans are not even going to us much

it's the Honduras /Nicaragua /Panama/El Salvador dem that are crazy about US

their countries are failed states
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Ugosample:

you don't know anything

Executive orders are cancelled in court (that is regular ones o) not to talk of executive orders on constitutional matter

That one will be torn to shreds

How far trump's executive order on DACA

One judge has torn it up, and it's been fought out in the supreme court

Many of his executive orders have been ruffled

America is not a $hithole like Nigeria where everyone is afraid of the president..

Any ways what is my concern, they keep it, they end it, it does not affect me in anyways

I am not sure you have an idea how government works. You just read what is put in the Press and swallow it. Google can actually tell you more about Executive Orders and why they are there. Executive Orders are just there to override the legislatures.

But I know I cant make a horse drink water of intelligence.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Ugosample(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

I am not sure you have an idea how government works. You just read what is put in the Press and swallow it. Google can actually tell you more about Executive Orders and why they are there. Executive Orders are just there to override the legislatures.

But I know I cant make a horse drink water of intelligence.

this guy self

Executive orders cannot override constitutional provisions

if that's the case, why has no president signed an executive order against the constitutional provision for gun control /rights?

You think the presidents are happy about the gun violence

But they cannot do much because constitutional amendments are NEAR impossible

Executive orders are cancelled in court, and subsequently presidents can also sign executive orders to cancel old ones

that's how fragile an executive order is

even Obamacare is giving trump so much trouble, it's the 14th amendment he wants to tackle

Joker grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Angrymode: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying,

Dual citizenship breeds unpatriotic individuals with no sense of genuine affiliation to a state. They can easily abandon ship when things are not looking great instead of staying behind to sort things out.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Ugosample(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Angrymode:

Dual citizenship breeds unpatriotic individuals with no sense of genuine affiliation to a state. They can easily abandon ship when things are not looking great instead of staying behind to sort things out.

that's true tho

but then
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by hermesprogidy(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
I understand. But do you watch Fox news
Fox News! Lol. You mean the news media of the conservatives? Fox news is owned by Republicans. Ask me something else
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by baddosky1: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2018
killuminati:
why are you backing like a dog bikini?? grin

Free education fro Pa Awo is very sweet! undecided
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by blaise26abj(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2018
centboy123456:

They do. But they dont pay taxes to US whenever they work outside the States. But citizens pay both ways. To their country and to the country they work in.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Angrymode: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Ugosample:

that's true tho

but then
waiting for the then part....
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by jagbajantus: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2018
kingthreat:

If you think i actually read all your garbage, you must be high on some lizard faeces.

You just proved my point exactly by admitting to everybody here on Nairaland that either you cannot read and you cannot comprehend or that you are plain too lazy to read what I wrote or that you have what is called (ADD) Attention Deficit Disorder.

Like I said before, your bragging does NOT impress me and by simply calling people names and hurling insults at other people that you don't even know on the internet, you've only proven 2 things:
1) That you lack the ability or the wherewithal to engage in any logical, factual, sensible or intellectual debate of any substance.
2) That you are immature and you are intellectually-lacking.

Had you been a good listener, you would have paid some attention to the advise that I gave you previously. If you have nothing useful, sensible or anything of substance to say, then just zip it! The more you write, the more you expose yourself for who you truly are, son. You have succeeded only in having a good internet tantrum but with nothing impressive to say at all. The only thing you have are insults, name-calling and bragging about yourself. Hasta la vista baby.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2018
jagbajantus:

You just proved my point exactly by admitting to everybody here on Nairaland that either you cannot read and you cannot comprehend or that you are plain too lazy to read what I wrote or that you have what is called (ADD) Attention Deficit Disorder.

Like I said before, your bragging does NOT impress me and by simply calling people names and hurling insults at other people that you don't even know on the internet, you've only proven 2 things:
1) That you lack the ability or the wherewithal to engage in any logical, factual, sensible or intellectual debate of any substance.
2) That you are immature and you are intellectually-lacking.

Had you been a good listener, you would have paid some attention to the advise that I gave you previously. If you have nothing useful, sensible or anything of substance to say, then just zip it! The more you write, the more you expose yourself for who you truly are, son. You have succeeded only in having a good internet tantrum but with nothing impressive to say at all. The only thing you have are insults, name-calling and bragging about yourself. Hasta la vista baby.

As usual, the loafer wastes his limited intelligence replying me. All i did was confirm the username. If you know you're in in incestuous homosexual relationship, reply me again.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Martinez19(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Look at the dimwit I was trying to reason with! cheesy

Is James Ibori a politician in America?

By the way, Mr self styled cretin, you can't accuse a person of stealing until he has been convicted of such crime , James has been convicted

It is racism when the president of the free world goes on national television to paint a certain candidate in such a manner.

Moving on, so you have no idea of people called Neo Nazis. cheesy

Perhaps you never heard of certain white nationalist movement who basically carry Antisemitic and ultra racist views such as supporting the continuation of slave trade, Anti Jewish stance amongst other ultra racist stance.

Mr Trump actually supported them by calling them "good people "
OMG. You have the right to state any opinion you have about anyone but no one can be LEGALLY given a term (eg. rapist, thief etc) if there is no evidence in the court of LAW. Please learn the difference. I can think anyone is a thief and I can say anyone is a thief.

@bold
The right statement is you can't imprison someone for theft until he has been convicted of theft. Mtewwww, super cretin. So I can't accuse and call pastors and politicians thieves, even on public TV, until they are convicted? SMH, it freedom of speech.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Martinez19(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
That is CNN programs you to do, to play the black card all the time when race has nothing to do with the topic of discussion. When you are a white man and you see a black man who is a thief, will you refrain from calling him a thief because you don't want to be called a racist. Trump has called many white people rogue and has called many blacks rogue, people like Trump don't care about skin colour. That is not racism. Antisemitic? Come on, I can't believe you are saying this. His son-in-law is Jewish and he's been the closest US president to Netanyahu and Israel. Trump might be an Islamophobe though but racist hell no, antisemitic hell no. I mean the guy is supported by prominent non-uncle Tom blacks like Ben Carson and Kanye West and CNN says he's racist.
Don't mind iamgray5. He forgot when Trump bashed McCain.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Martinez19(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oegbeyem1:

Ben Carson’s first full week as secretary of Housing and Urban Development got off to a rough start on Monday after he described African slaves as “immigrants” during his first speech to hundreds of assembled department employees. The remark, which came as part of a 40-minute address on the theme of America as “a land of dreams and opportunity,” was met with swift outrage online.

Mr. Carson turned his attention to slavery after describing photographs of poor immigrants displayed at the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration. These new arrivals worked long hours, six or seven days a week, with little pay, he said. And before them, there were slaves.

That’s what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity,’’ he said. “There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.

The left twist story like everyone is dumb. I'm still looking for what is derogatory about Ben Carson's statement. He made a decent comment.

What Kanye West meant was that black slaves should have fought back very hard and shouldn't have taken that shit for that long.

Black is just skin colour. Black is not family. In Kanye West's family, he's the only black, his wife is white, his children are mixed, so one can see where he's coming from, race today is just skin colour. People kill themselves anyhow in Chicago but most of it is blacks killing other blacks.

Trump cares about all Americans and not race. Democrats are trying to program blacks and make blacks vote for them by saying Trump and his republicans are racist when republicans were the ones who fought for blacks and ended slavery in America.
Good to see that I am not alone in spotting the lies and misinformation by the left. It is sometimes pointless to argue with the left sheeples.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by jagbajantus: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
kingthreat:

As usual, the loafer wastes his limited intelligence replying me. All i did was confirm the username. If you know you're in in incestuous homosexual relationship, reply me again.

419 Yahoo Boy, by your last comment, are you trying to tell us on Nairaland that you are not sure of your sexuality? I will pray for you.
Go back to your filthy, noisy, no air-conditioner, no power, no generator Yahooboy hole that you have been hiding in your parents' house in Surulere, with no running water, and continue enjoying the US one-time "visiting" visa that you claim that you have there.

Unlike you, I do NOT need a visa to enter the US. And do you know why I don't need a US visa? Well, if you have any brains, you will do the math and figure it out. But unfortunately for you, that hemp wey you dey smoke in your Yahoo rat-infested hole, e don scatter your brain finish. That is why you dey come for internet here dey insult other people. You see, while you are playing draughts or a LUDO game, I am playing chess. There is no comparison at all. No competition. I know more about the US than you will ever know in your entire life.
Re: Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship by Martinez19(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
grossintel:
Bro, keep quite and face the reality of life. What have you done to improve the condition of living of people around you? Comparing the average Nigerian to the corrupt billionaires shows you're just a kid with no real life experience behind a keyboard. You think it's easy to start from grass root, with no job or business capital and become someone in Nigeria? Yes! I don't think, I know! that those factors are extremely limited in Nigeria and abundant in the West. They have alot of facilities to help you actualize your dream (Student loan, Business loan, tax returns, pension that works, free Healthcare if you can't afford one, free education even far better than private schools, electricity etc) I know how brilliant and passionate I was and the physiological damage being Nigeria has done to me. Your not too young to start a revolution against bad government in Nigeria, you can start from your village and let me know how far in 10 years.
Though I support Trump on this but your words are sound truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.