Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (66041 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by franchasng: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

On the issue of politics, we disagree to agree in a constructive manner. As long as we engage ourselves through meaningful and constructive discourse, we shall both achieve our disparate objectives as nation states co-existing in the Nigerian political space. All the hate and insults really ends here as Igbos and Yorubas drink and chop life together offline.

As for the issue of women, they need to be understood and dealt with on the basis of their hypergamy. Attraction is not rational for women and most men are oblivious. Me I don tire for their matter but I am still trying to understand them better. But one fact is inalienable about women: they love money and comfort no matter how ugly they are and they don't really like men. They only love their children.

A man must work hard to be a able to maintain a relationship or marriage. That is the way it is the world over. May God continue to help we men, especially Nigerian men. grin
The bolded is one sad truth majority of men don't know about women.

Majority of women don't love men, they only love the money, material and financial comfort/security men offer them

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Amumaigwe: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

See Wedding Photos Below:

Gist From Brainnews http://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-pretty-lady-weds-her-physically-challenged-boyfriend-in-style/

https://mobile.twitter.com/PullMyy_Dreadzz/status/1056212071501709314

Hope the feeling will remain the same after you become a RN; knowing the evil spirit of disrespect that usually possess RN wives.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by CyberWolf: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
My brother you reason fast.

1.) She didn't want the lavish wedding in order to avoid crowd coming to see her marry the guy she is not proud of. She wanted a lowkey wedding so the guys digging her secretly won't come there and spoil the show grin

2.) She wanted a low key wedding so the guy will have more money to lavish on her nursing program where she will then have the chance to meet bad guys that will reposition her waist shocked

And after the guy spends his savings training her as a registered nurse, she will become highqueen now accusing the guy of being a gold digger after her slavish income from working round the clock like soldier ant undecided

It is time for men all over the world to wake up and realise that ladies are selfish and only using men while forming I love you.

If not for financial need, material need and in fact money needs, majority of women won't marry any man!

Majority of ladies go into marriage just to escape from family poverty and sufferings which is not bad to me though but my anger is when these ladies have the money more than the man, they become so arrogant, prideful and stingy.

Every man that comes their way becomes a robbery suspect after their peanut income lol.

Look at the case of Tiwa Savage and Teebillz, if it was Teebillz that had the money Tiwa has, Tiwa will be bubbling around town as the biggest wife and most loving wife just like Comedian AY, Akpororo, Basketmouth, Emoney, Psquare, etc wives.

Men really need to wake up, I am learning a lot from ladies, so are my friends and many other men cool
Na woman go still chop your money last last or won’t you get married and take care of your family after making all that money?
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Eeyaaa cry

So happy to learn he's happily married.
Thanks.. smiley
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by franchasng: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
CyberWolf:
Na woman go still chop your money last last or won’t you get married and take care of your family after making all that money?
my brother if its my kids ah, they are blessed already because I go de worship them o, u dare not joke with those, and their mama too will enjoy if she is humble and loyal
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Bekermann(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
phemsie:
check very well, the guy is loaded or he has very rich parents.

by the way why are u calling lalasticlala

Abi na, big money is involved here.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by CyberWolf: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
my brother if its my kids ah, they are blessed already because I go de worship them o, u dare not joke with those, and their mama too will enjoy if she is humble and loyal
Well the end point is we all are working hard just to take good care of our families and people around us. After making all the money with no one to enjoy it, it becomes vanity at the end. One thing I won’t deny is training a woman in school in a place like Us is very risky, RN for that matter. Truly this lady will dump the guy once she gets what she wants unless she is the one funding her education.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
jclassiq:

man, your moniker is damn hilarious bro.
tank u sir
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
spyg1:
Do you think you're above disability? You can become disable any day any time. See the case of the only survival of Sosoliso airline. Finally my next door neighbor went out on his bike and came back with both legs cut off as a result of accident. Be guided
b 2 u too
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
1daboi:
ibu ewu!
mpa gi
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Mikeal09: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
True love conquereth all.
I agree, totally
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
when money speak girls go on their Neel
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by ezefrank87(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C fool.
U leave all d able bodid male in ur area n follow onye ngwuro

Onye ngworo must be our portion too some day in Jesus name
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Thanks.. smiley

Uwc
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by icogb: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
naijjaman:
Nice. May God bless their union.
There are millions of women or slay queens who will not take these pictures.

True love is blind. Those who have not been in love will never believe this woman.
True. I thnk dos who don't hv love shld wld fiti more.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
There is something behinde her actions and her decision, only her knows about it
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Congratz to dem
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Reussite: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:

1. She kicked against a lavish wedding.
2. She is marrying a paralysed man.
3. Now he's investing his money into her schooling...

When things appear too good to be true... Look well.

Don't know why but there is this tiny voice in my head screaming Karashika. But that's none of my business.
Bro U ain't the only one. In fact I haven't read all her statement completely before I forecasted she has the tendency of been a scam...just too good to be true(typical nollywood sh*t)
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Ordilawi: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Melison:
Its their life,I just hope she keeps her own end of the bargain,cos cheating on this kinda guy??
U fit come house him go pop ur brains off!

It happened to me when my business went down.
I didn't "pop her brain".
I just decided to let her go.
By d way, our marriage cost me my business.
Such is life.
Forgive, forget and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by PVC2019(f): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Xaos:

1. She kicked against a lavish wedding.
2. She is marrying a paralysed man.
3. Now he's investing his money into her schooling...

When things appear too good to be true... Look well.

Don't know why but there is this tiny voices in my head screaming Karashika. But that's none of my business.

grin grin grin

Amibo.! let that tiny voice keep screaming Karashika in your head o. Big heads with too much sense can only hear tiny voices ...

This is Burning of antennas cable
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Melison(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Ordilawi:

It happened to me when my business went south.
I walk with d aid of a crutch.
I didn't "pop her brain".
I just decided to let her go.
By d way, our marriage cost me my business.
Such is life.
Every one can't be u sir
Some can endure
Some won't!
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by 1daboi: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
mpa gi
otu mma gi
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2018
ezefrank87:

Onye ngworo must be our portion too some day in Jesus name
amen to UE fada
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2018
she's a dread head,what do u expect, rastafari lives !
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by ezefrank87(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
amen to UE fada

And u will never kpata aku iga eri eri too in Jesus name
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by underscore33: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
I love the lady's statement! it's good to invest in the future rather then in the present
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Flexbizzle: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2018
CaptainG00D:
Hm what a gal with a pure heart..
Maybe they were 2geda before he went paralized ,
All the same she still deserves accoldes.
Because my naija gals will leave u ND run away..

Not when money deyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.