Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom (42050 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
A Nigerian Woman, Emem Effiong and her physically challenged lover, Innocent Moses Ntia, have gotten married in Akwa Ibom, NaîjaCover Reports.

The Wedding was held at the Christ The King Cathedral in Uyo on Saturday, December 9, 2023.

The bride took to Facebook on Wednesday, December 13, to share photos from the wedding.

"Thank God it ended in praise. Our deepest appreciation to Her Excellency, the wife of the Governor, Pastor Mrs. Patience Umo Eno that was ably represented by wives of five LGA transition committee chairmen. Mummy, Thank you for honoring us, God bless you,” she wrote.

Congratulating the couple, one Greg Simon, said there have been many beautiful marriages in the disability community in 2023.

“Oh wow! Congratulations my dear brother Innocent Ntia Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it. Happiness is understatement for me, to describe how excited I'm celebrating this two love birds. My prayers are for unusual enlargement as you start this beautiful journey together. The year 2023 birth so many beautiful marriages in the disability community, changing the narrative is a goal. I'm positive and prayerfully 2024 will have more warriors walk to the altar Amen. Once more, accept my warmest congratulations,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By ÑaijaCover Below:

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Love Is A Beautiful Thing, I'm Still Surprised.

Don't Forget, NaìjaCover Bring The Good News

18 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
See More Photos As Obtained By NaijaÇover Below:

4 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Lonestar124: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus grin

Congratulations to them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
More Photos As Obtained By ÑaijaCover Below:

8 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lonestar124:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus grin

Congratulations to them

See More Photos @ www.naijaçover.com

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
More Beautiful Photos As Obtained By NaijaCovér Below:

6 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Reactions As Obtained By NāijaCover Below:

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Blake755: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thanks God oo no post sad news

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Jeon(f): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
OK, hope they will be good to themselves.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by talented321: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Life goes on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Blake755:
Thanks God oo naija-cover no post sad news

We Thank God Almighty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by minasu190: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
I hope she's faithful to the end..lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by LooneyLester: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
The dude is obviously rich or has wealthy parents

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by izubext007: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
I see 👀 real love 💕🥰 here

5 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by millionboi2: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
The guy parents get connect

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Their happiness is the most important thing. Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by jojothaiv(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na una know how una dey take sabi real love judging by one spouse disabilities o, me na cold water and Garri I dey find o, inner beauty no follow for my side o

4 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by iCauseTrouble: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by We4all: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Getting married is easy, but staying married is the most difficult part. Physically challenged people are usually very grumpy and when you are around them, you would need to act like you're walking on egg shells. I hope she can cope.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by adisabarber(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
LooneyLester:
The dude is obviously rich or has wealthy parents

You might be wrong
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by eepeepook: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
News, why?
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by sageb: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Congratulations to the couple
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by triple996(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fg
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Karleb(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
This guy just stole a tall woman off the dating market!

Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Triangles1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
I don't like how they always address this people.

Physically challenge or not love doesn't care.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by benuejosh: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
There is a man for every woman and there's a woman for every man.
Love is a personality and not a feeling.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.