Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man ( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man ( (640 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man ( by gistlove: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
A man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a sex video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn’t bear the heartbreak following the sex video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He was rushed to the hospital where he later died. According to online reports, the shocking incident happened recently in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Pictures of the deceased and his estranged girlfriend have gone viral online with multiple internet users wondering why the lady decided to cause her lover’s death.

More Photos:
https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/10/so-sad-man-kills-himself-after.html?m=1
Re: SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man ( by Oyiboman69: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
something must kill a man undecided
Re: SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man ( by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fake news aka CNN
Re: SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man ( by MissRaine69(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Well now he is very dead and she will continue with her fckery.

(1) (Reply)

What Have I Done To Deserve Fake Marriage After Keeping My Virginity? / Casio (lk-70) Key Lightning Keyboard For Sale. @20k / Don't Lie Have You Done It This Year;d Or You Did It Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.