Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,130 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (58877 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
m offering yu wot ve got m8!
ao abt. . .vegetable soup! lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2010
For your mind. . . . brat pitt is drinking eating and reading yuh

shior cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
Irawoloomo! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
bloody pirate. . . .o ti pirate life brangelina cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
Gooo d bleedin guuuz! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
for your mind
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2010
^^^ sabi do guy

Idowuogbo:

@op
amateur psychic

Since i jam @idowuogbo 4 Nl
na so jealous she dey jealous me lol
I take @googles beg u
make u leave me to ginger my swager
no put sand for my garri oh Abeg
make u no vex lol
i no dey compete with u at all at all
wish me good luck
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff--
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
likes the good life
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2010
^i hope say u no be born-again, abi no prayer pose be dat?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2010
Ewo ori e! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Dsomething(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2010
oooo fo ka si be grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2010
chinedumo:

Since i jam @idowuogbo 4 Nl
na so jealous she dey jealous me lol
chimdi wot are u on about , jealous sey wetin happen dat u b full bred ndigbo or wot
abeg reduce ur noise o , dis no b village square mai dia tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin

@op
he be kwam1 gateman
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
I hear u oh
Thanks for ur understanding
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You know what you said. angry angry angry angry

Take: tongue cheesy

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
she is pweety
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2010
BoboYekini:

^i hope say u no be born-again, abi no prayer pose be dat?

Rasheedi Yekini?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

i will kidnap him one day one day angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2010
i think your bum weighs more than me
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2010
my CP nor gree open IB profile pic, but with or without the pic i know she is an angel
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2010
y me:

my CP nor gree open IB profile pic, but with or without the pic i know she is an angel
kekekeke cheesy

@topic
you do look sensual
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 1:08am On Sep 26, 2010
:-x
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 26, 2010
paper mache
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2010
my lovely love kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 1:20am On Sep 26, 2010
please i need that sexy a.ss abeg kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 1:23am On Sep 26, 2010
lol. . . . gimme yours lemme add jor you this sexy mahmah wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Vic2k3(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2010
Fake ganja seller :@ her ganja is no better than ciga
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . gimme yours lemme add jor you this sexy mahmah  wink
hmmn,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 1:42am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . gimme yours lemme add jor you this sexy mahmah wink
Nna me nor get any the thing flat like back of slippers embarassed but me will be grateful if u just dash me that as a good samarithan sexy sweetie wink

@post
i hail o cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 1:45am On Sep 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

y me ?? me dat i saw half of your body dat day. . . . the hips wey protrude from that pinshure no be small thing

i un' stand the modesty but lets face the truth jor wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2010
nothin special  angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 1:50am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

y me ?? me dat i saw half of your body dat day. . . . the hips wey protrude from that pinshure no be small thing

i un' stand the modesty but lets face the truth jor wink
shocked shocked shocked

are u sure that u saw any hip shocked shocked cause really i gat known as sweet and loveable as urs baby wink

@post
old cargo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (110)

If You Were Stuck On An Island With / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Kill English And Go Free!