Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,751 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (58633 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 26, 2010
^where u from, u sexy thang  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2010
am from where the sky end's baby wink grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2010
BoboYekini:

nothin special  angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bobo yekini no vex na. . . . i see you  wink

y me:

shocked shocked shocked

are u sure that u saw any hip shocked shocked cause really i gat known as sweet and loveable as urs baby wink

i saw hips that day jare stop pretending for me jor . . . . sexy woman  kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bobo yekini no vex na. . . . i see you  wink

ok, u read my mind, wink

y me:

am from where the sky end's baby wink grin
cool kiss

@post, my, its bigger than i remember grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 2:12am On Sep 26, 2010
grin grin

funny guy

@post

i like his cap. . . giff me jor cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

grin grin

funny guy

@post

i like his cap. . . giff me jor cheesy
come & take it na
see ur yansh grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2010
lovely tongue he gat,hmmmmm hope he can work with it tho cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin, half gbadun ni eeh walai

@op
lepashandi ,omo oni figure 4
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^chaii i don miss this my waffi coded classfull sexy omo sweet babe grin kiss kiss kiss

@post
my numero uno chica guapa y bonita
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by biodun70(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
@ y me,

Hips don't lie!, U're Smoking!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^LMAO grin grin
i need water to quench the smoke before i get burnt cheesy cheesy

@post
he looks gentle man like wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by biodun70(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2010
@ y me- Gentleman! hmmmpff (sniggers) Looks can be deceptive u know grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by yme1(f): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^yeah,so you tryna tell me there is a lovely beast in there? grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by biodun70(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2010
'lovely beast' Luv your play with words smiley But I aint no beast; just a regular guy who tried to look suave in a picture cool Catch the drift?
Are u on YIM? Would like to add u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by kashmo: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2010
As you tey sharp 4 pinshure na im u tey sharp 4 forum!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2010
ondo bruver kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by kashmo: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
My ondo goddess kiss kiss ki lu fe udi wo gbe ii profile ke be grin hmmmm. . . . too gbaski!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin

my fine sharp ondo blood wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by kashmo: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
If I no sharp b4 but this ya revelation fit cast away the dullness in me! My tall sexy thang you too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
grin grin grin

chai !!! you no go kill person lol. . . thanks kiss

ondo blood is good o cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
i'd like to nibble on that,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2010
Goooguuuuziii! shocked kum hia! angry
lemme reduce d air indat yur 'eyin-oola'! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by kashmo: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin

chai !!! you no go kill person lol. . . thanks  kiss

ondo blood is good o   cheesy
Of course babie! Folks like you make it a blessing for all wink

I just dey gbadun ya cruise 4 here sha kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2010
@yeki bobo : dont nibble kan kan o  grin

@ my iyawo : i want you to pump it ni jor no reduction  

@my ondo love : you are such a sweet person . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tjskii(f): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
hmmmmm googles dis ur backside no be small matter o,curvaciously curvy behind,me likey
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

@yeki bobo : dont nibble kan kan o  grin

k, wouldnt wanna deflate it smiley

googles:

@ my iyawo : i want you to pump it ni jor no reduction  

agreement! mayb u should get ur ondo boy to do the job tho' grin

@post, omoge stainless wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
BoboYekini.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 27, 2010
^u gotta gimme somthin' to work with here wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2010
He wants something to work with. undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2010
^won ti fi bondock she
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2010
ogboski the badoski kiss kiss kiss

long time lady kilimanjaro cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2010
^^ Googles. grin

Idowuogbo:

^won ti fi bondock she

Ewo lo kan yin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (110)

If You Were Stuck On An Island With / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / 1. . . . . .999,998 999,999 1,000,000. Who Will Write 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.