Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,384 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (59036 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2010
my sweetheart kiss

where have you been ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by medjai(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2010
googles
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
Medjai
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Hardballer(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2010
i bin busy

cute baby think we cld make one like tht
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2010
aww kool

dats my son cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Hardballer(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2010
hes cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2010
Just like his momma ryt ? thanks smiley

@op

where is dat ur fine face angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Hardballer(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
i lost the picture lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2010
oya show me anora one nah. . .please wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2010
@op
fine gal looking puff puff
bewaji omo arewa
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
weird
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@op
fine gal looking puff puff
bewaji omo arewa

grin grin grin grin grin grin

sweetheart kiss kiss kiss

I don miss yuh die

@op

put pinshure oga angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2010
uchiha:

weird
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
define wierd abeg chibuzo

@op
oremi atata
awwh i missed u 2 jare
any gist ja mi si na grin grin cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2010
ko si tutun jor. . same na ni igboro n so jare

na to dey hustle we dey o sad

how ur side na? all d enjoyment wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2010
^chaii c as u talk like opc member grin grin grin grin grin grin
she pe igboro o rerin , omo mo rope igboro rerin lodo ti e ni oo

@op
she b posh agbero cheesy grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me sef dey street o wink Mo mo bo shey nlo

your girl is not smiling o

@op

idi-araba toh badt wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
hehehe , u dis gal don corrupt
omo kindergarten ton to lipstick , so shepe on ronju @ d moment
tell em more oo grin grin grin

@op
correct babe, no dulling
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
ok show me bum bum woman yii angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by sima(f): 3:01am On Nov 14, 2010
adorable baby
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 3:41am On Nov 14, 2010
I don't think I know her.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by sima(f): 3:59am On Nov 14, 2010
cartoon
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 4:00am On Nov 14, 2010
A girl.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Evagreenfields: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2010
Female,cartoon pix
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Evagreenfields: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2010
Female,cartoon pix
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 4:27am On Nov 14, 2010
Wetin?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2010
I command you to shange dat pinshure by fire by force. . even if its not you put sommin else abeg wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Odunnu: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2010
Hope u dnt gv Ganja to that cutie?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2010

Ha ha. . . how can I ? he wont even take it from me. . . .except i mix it with bweast peak milk cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Odunnu: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2010
Lol. Dnt even gv her that ur sour breast milk
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh well. . .he has been taking it for the past six months now, I bet he doesnt know wat sour tastes like cos he sucks like he must finish everything in one day grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Odunnu: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2010
You are nt serious.
If u want a baby,talk to ur hubby Mr Cork,i'm sure he's fit. Dont steal oda people's baby
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2010
LWKMD. . . really ?

no dat is my son ***straight face***

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (110)

If You Were Stuck On An Island With / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Kill English And Go Free!