Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (59034 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
yehhhhhh, duuty Bleep my gal duty Bleep , u no see me chai , orimi oo
mo lenu pa , mo lenu fo

@op
my strong padi , noo rival gbagbe
u sef wine pon d edge ,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

you don kolo finish Idowu. . .iya onidi nla grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by onstelly(f): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2010
I want u to invite me to ur farm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2010
You are cordially invited babez wink come alone in dat attire pls
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2010
kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by onstelly(f): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2010
googles:

Ok i will
@topic scary kids
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2010
^^ Don't worry, they won't hurt you. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2010
googles:

Can I come too?

@topic

Tanimola
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
^^ That is not my name. angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2010
chamotex:

Can I come too?

come for wat  undecided do i know you ?  undecided

@op

sweetheart kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
googles:

come for wat  undecided do i know you ?  undecided

To watch of course . . . . .duh undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
chamotex:

To watch of course . . . . .duh undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

my friend scram jor angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ganja farmer. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2010
omo toh sexy kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by tanimz(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2010
Orobo toh bahd (joking). tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

you don kolo finish Idowu. . .iya onidi nla  grin
haba , na d ganja u give me na
can u see dat ur own na orginal no mixing , walai igbo ibadan lon ta

@op
no b tokunbo ganja she dey sell , she b correct planter  she uses sunshine
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by v3: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2010
tanimz:

Orobo toh bahd (joking). tongue
Haven cool wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Odunnu: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2010
Aha aha
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Bella87(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
Pretty

googles:

You are cordially invited babez  wink come alone in dat attire pls

shocked shocked Googles!! are u cheating on me?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2010
Bella87:

Pretty

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm sorry love. . .forgive me cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by onstelly(f): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2010
Bella87:

And wat if she is, i bet she is tired of eating one soup everyday lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Hardballer(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
onstelly:

[img]http://dailyintake.files./2010/02/smiling-dog.jpg?w=420&h=222[/img]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2010
onstelly:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

but i like her soup embarassed shez good you know

i bet you are good too. . . i cant wait to taste your soup bby wink

@op

kiss fine boy kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Evagreenfields: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2010
@op cute baby
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Bella87(f): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked no comment!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by mgbogo: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
The poster above is so cute.Wish I can chat with her
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

pls toast the next chic. . .shez mine angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by mgbogo: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2010
Just a harmless chat
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ah I cant risk it o. . . wat if she falls in love with your personality ? wat happens to me?

pls over to the next chic. .thank you smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by snthesis(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by mgbogo: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2010
@ bella Can u discuter avec moi sur Yim
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2010
undecided undecided

who cares anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (110)

If You Were Stuck On An Island With / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Kill English And Go Free!