Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) (31908 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
See how the first lady stretched her hands in the last picture like she wants to carry him.
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Nice pics
Na Bleep dey make you scream?
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
slawomir:
Wow

Never knew Airtel 4g is so fast like the speed of light

God punish glo

Glo 4g is a the fastest followed by mtn

But the problem is glo has less coverage. If not. Dude, I have airtel, Etisalat, mtn and glo and I can tell you my pages don't load when I they where glo coverage full for 4g lte, like page nor they blink before it loads brah.
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by JykeMitch(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
festusparkz419:
Chai see height different shocked shocked shocked
but his money is taller
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by kernel001: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sholaco:
Biafra will be mad at this grin

Your moniker sounds, I guess you're one of the sons of the fallen demons.
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Afonja007: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
MrSensor:
Oga Osita my main man.
not oga osita call him daddy osita is he not old enough to be your dad? undecided
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
fadipeooa:
He earned it

Foreign used Toyota Camry 2001 available for sale (Clean title; Lagos cleared )

https://www.nairaland.com/4807802/toyota-camry-2001-envelope-droplight#72423256
How much?
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
slawomir:
Wow
Never knew Airtel 4g is so fast like the speed of light
God punish glo
my brother I dey tell you glo be like trailer tire
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
fadipeooa:
He earned it

Foreign used Toyota Camry 2001 available for sale (Clean title; Lagos cleared )

https://www.nairaland.com/4807802/toyota-camry-2001-envelope-droplight#72423256
how much?
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
See as he short like malt bottle....
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
DeMaestro1:
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.

Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Typical Yoruba
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by DeMaestro1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good evening all....

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate Mr Hamzat A.O and Mr Ezenwaka K. for the tokens sent to me yesterday...

It really went a long way for me and am eternally grateful to you two. It goes to show that we Nigerians are ready to help one another even if we don't know each other. And also, not letting tribe or religion divide us, cos we all are NIGERIANS irrespective of our ethnicity or religious beliefs

Thank you. God bless our country and God bless us all.

DeMaestro1:
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.

Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.