Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (33046 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
mabella123:
Well I am only happy that the president is a Muslim and Hausa man. If it were to be during GEJ's time people will say he is being biased.
true,very true

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by ActNowGov: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
bedspread:
When I see these guys I Remember the Arab Spring that chased Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and the Egypt President Hosni Mubarak out from their countries and Post!!

It should be so, but unfortunately you are dealing with baboons and monkeys called nigerians who answer to the name given to them by a pale skin idiot called luggard. Any sane society would have marched against the level of injustice, oppression and poverty in this contraption but Naaayy everyone is sweating in pain and doing nothing about it. It will not be well will the pale skin british

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by LekkiGists: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
LIKE to Vote Out Pohari, SHARE to Remain...

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday,
troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison
at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the
FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of
the sect. The Army, however, claimed
responsibility for three deaths.

After reading the above statement and you decide to vote for buhari again, God Almighty will punish you and your generation. Amen!
so buhari ordered the troops to shoot the sect members? And before buhari , no soldier or policeman had killed a protester? Children of hate and falsehood

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by danie09(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

After reading the above statement and you decide to vote for buhari again, God Almighty will punish you and your generation. Amen!
. People with your kind of mindset are part of the reasons the black race is backward.
You can always make your point without raining curses or insults on people because of their political choice or affiliations.
This only portray you as a man full of hate or one who lacks knowledge or probably a combination of the two.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by princfred(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Every week is bloody killing week in Nigeria involving muslims one way or the other and you think the country is not cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by ottohan: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
ekems2017:
Pls which part of Abuja are they protesting today?
In front of your house
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by joenor(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
na wah, this whole thing still continue today?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by SarkinYarki: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
bedspread:
When I see these guys I Remember the Arab Spring that chased Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and the Egypt President Hosni Mubarak out from their countries and Post!!

Buhari is joking with these people but if care is not taken this will ball into a full civil war between sunnis and Shias... Buhari has really failed this country

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by blowjob: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
FRAUD.. grin VOTE BUHARI..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by danie09(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Buhari is joking with these people but if care is not taken this will ball into a full civil war between sunnis and Shias... Buhari has really failed this country
we are neither 100% Arabs nor 100% Muslims

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hope they are not along my route sha. God protect us.
u wey dey okaka street for ebonyi wan dey claim abj
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by candygist: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

The God of Abraham and Moses don't listen to this kind of prayer.
Vote who you wan vote let others vote thief choice na ...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by yrex01(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

sorry oga. I think 3 yards of rope will b enough for u to commit suicide n it's not costly. coz I no know y u dey swear for person bcoz dey don't hate wat u hate...

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
i pity Buratai,
Having genocide master on your CV is not something to be proud of in this PC crazy world

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
danie09:
. People with your kind of mindset are part of the reasons the black race is backward.
You can always make your point without raining curses or insults on people because of their political choice or affiliations.
This only portray you as a man full of hate or one who lacks knowledge or probably a combination of the two.
I have said my own bro.

If you like vote him, nah you and God get case.

Au revoir!
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Neocotez(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
There is palpable tension in Abuja as members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) and the Army clashed again in parts of the Federal Capital Territory.

This is the third day of the ongoing clash between security operatives and the Shiite members in Abuja.

Yesterday’s clash began with the convergence of the Shiites at the nation’s capital for the annual Arbaeen symbolic trek, which also served as cover for a protest march against the continued detention of their spiritual leader by the federal authorities.

Violent scenes marred the rituals, officially due to end today as some of the sect members were killed in the confrontation with the Army in the Maraba- Nyanya metropolis of Abuja.

When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday, troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of the sect. The Army, however, claimed responsibility for three deaths.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/security-operatives-and-shiite-members-clash-again-in-abuja.html

Look at the number of youths on the road and you expect them to vote in APC nah

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
get a trianed sniper
snipe thier heads only
never miss shots on target

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
bedspread:

And are you comparing Nigerians with Arabs?

Let me tell you the truth, Push a Nigerian man to the wall, he will enter the wall

He can only be shouting inside his house, beer parlor or social media

So that comparison is not valid as we have different mentality

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Temidayo9(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I must say they are brave and relentless,some other groups would have chickened out by now considering the fear factor of "who wan die" in Nigeria
If they channel this so call resolute to protest against bad governance, it would have been a fruitful one. But this one is suicidal
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
get a trianed sniper
snipe thier heads only
never miss shots on target

You watch too much American movies
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
what's the need to held their leaders in hostage more than years. Buhari should let go of any differences among them and release this man even if is on condition release him

I don't support impunity release the man for human sake

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Bluffly: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dpharisee:
The Army has been high handed on this matter. These guys have been mostly Peaceful, the Army is provoking them into running battles. I cant imagine killing 16 of them at an Army checkpoint in Nyanya, Abuja yesterday.
The Police have avoided confronting by providing them security but the Army just want to kill them for nothing
They are the ones provoking. Imagine the situation at Nyanya, Army said move back and they started throwing heavy stones and sharp objects at them thereby injuring the Army personnel's. Why must you provoke a gun carrying person.
How I wish it was for a better cause like constant electricity, good roads, sustainable environment, etc

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
na
the moment i get my gun license
everyone sho looked at me wrongly
must collect
Benekruku:

You watch too much American movies

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Jagaban880: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
abeg...wats dere demand?........i wanna knw please
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
ActNowGov:

It should be so, but unfortunately you are dealing with baboons and monkeys called nigerians who answer to the name given to them by a pale skin idiot called luggard. Any sane society would have marched against the level of injustice, oppression and poverty in this contraption but Naaayy everyone is sweating in pain and doing nothing about it. It will not be well will the pale skin british

Trying hard to make a point. Is it the British that made us who we are or we made ourselves what we are today

Leave the British out of it, They didnt divide us, we started dividing ourselves.

Did they teach us rituals, rape and drug trafficking too

Blame the people

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wahala Every Where..
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Bluffly: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ategberoson:
what's the need to held their leaders in hostage more than years. Buhari should let go of any differences among them and release this man even if is on condition release him

I don't support impunity release the man for human sake

Most Nigerians won't know what is happening inside the government except one is there. They have the intelligence and we don't.
Anyways let them do what they need to do rather than holding him continuously. Either set him free or try him for treasonable offences.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by drchuks1234(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Na so e dey start, small small they will turn to another boko haram, this people should release there leader for christ sake, killing them won't sort it out
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
kygo:
I really don't know how these guys can be controlled...right in front of me,these Shiite members beat up a motorist that peacefully asked them to evacuate the road.. instead of marching on the walk way to protest,these people will casually walk on the main road and do some funny dances.. different groups with different outfits..proper western education would have cured all this madness I swear

Let us assume you are correct. Is death by army bullets the punishment for blocking the road, dancing 'funny' dances and beating up a motorist ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
kygo:
I really don't know how these guys can be controlled...right in front of me,these Shiite members beat up a motorist that peacefully asked them to evacuate the road.. instead of marching on the walk way to protest,these people will casually walk on the main road and do some funny dances.. different groups with different outfits..proper western education would have cured all this madness I swear

What's worrying me is the way they keep provoking battle hardened soldiers who's usually reactions to situations is shoot first then ask questions later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.