Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (33051 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Ferdinandu(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday,
troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison
at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the
FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of
the sect. The Army, however, claimed
responsibility for three deaths.

After reading the above statement and you decide to vote for buhari again, God Almighty will punish you and your generation. Amen!
You need some psychological evaluate to determine whether you can function well in a civilised society,or be relegated to a mental institution for good.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by omojesu202(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

After reading the above statement and you decide to vote for buhari again, God Almighty will punish you and your generation. Amen!

shut up your smelly mouth... if you're foolish to confront soldiers with wood n stones then you don't deserve to be among the living.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Bagsman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
People dont know who the shiites are this people are worse than any terrorist organisation for terrorists objectives is to gain recognition, or their grivances be met by govt or simply to destabilize a democratic govt.... But rrverse is d csse of the shiites this people do not follow the laws of the country they are barbaric and creating a state within a state there primary objective all around d world is to take over nations and establish a shiite govt this is the same case in kaduna, for my southern brothers if u can go to zaria and ask the people on the horrors the shiites have put them through in the last twenty years i swear even if its a movie u wont belive the story even the past governors of kaduna are scared to cross path with them including El Rufai is due to the military intervention he had d guts to speak about there matter..... So in short this people are bad news and it dosent matter whose the president or hia political party what d present admin did was right imagine d shiite members successfully looted the ammunitions in zuba alot of innocent folks would have died... And if u dont belive read the crisis in yemen, syria and iraq it is all comes down to this horrific people
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Turantula(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bagsman:
People dont know who the shiites are this people are worse than any terrorist organisation for terrorists objectives is to gain recognition, or their grivances be met by govt or simply to destabilize a democratic govt.... But rrverse is d csse of the shiites this people do not follow the laws of the country they are barbaric and creating a state within a state there primary objective all around d world is to take over nations and establish a shiite govt this is the same case in kaduna, for my southern brothers if u can go to zaria and ask the people on the horrors the shiites have put them through in the last twenty years i swear even if its a movie u wont belive the story even the past governors of kaduna are scared to cross path with them including El Rufai is due to the military intervention he had d guts to speak about there matter..... So in short this people are bad news and it dosent matter whose the president or hia political party what d present admin did was right imagine d shiite members successfully looted the ammunitions in zuba alot of innocent folks would have died... And if u dont belive read the crisis in yemen, syria and iraq it is all comes down to this horrific people
Says a Sunni wahabism terrorist, but they are better than your role model Osama Bin Laden
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

He would destroy you and your entire generation as well
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Xander85: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2018
mabella123:
Well I am only happy that the president is a Muslim and Hausa man. If it were to be during GEJ's time people will say he is being biased.

Would things have deteriorated to this level if GEJ had been president?
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Ezedon(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2018
andassyn:

It will be your turn soon

Thunder fire you!!!!
but will be your turn first
Zombie
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Chimok: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Ezedon:
Good let them keep on killing themselves
Nwanne m buy some sense okay
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Dpharisee: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2018
Obas101:

If you are up not you will realize that shitte ppl are the most wicked set of PPL. even we Muslims here are wary of them. BTW they started the fight first

So Shiites are not Muslims? sad
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by DeMaestro1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good evening all....

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate Mr Hamzat A.O and Mr Ezenwaka K. for the tokens sent to me yesterday...

It really went a long way for me and am eternally grateful to you two. It goes to show that we Nigerians are ready to help one another even if we don't know each other. And also, not letting tribe or religion divide us, cos we all are NIGERIANS irrespective of our ethnicity or religious beliefs

Thank you. God bless our country and God bless us all.

DeMaestro1:
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.
Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Ezedon(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Chimok:

Nwanne m buy some sense okay
who is this animal?
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Afunwaelotenne: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ezedon good evening. Please I need clue for uba aptitude test.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP / Rising Food Prices, Serial Naira Devaluation Compound Nigerians’ Woes / Governor Oyetola And Supporters Celebrate His Victory At Appeal Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.