Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (33047 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by gidgiddy: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
wink2015:

THESE HAPPENINGS ONLY HELPS TO STRENGTH THE ONGOING CALL FOR THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE NIGERIA FEDERATION.

Until the country is re-molded and re-shaped the country will continue to moving aimlessly like a sheep without a shepherd.

The North will never agree to restructuring so forget that one

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by MrDoGood(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
wasted
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
EmekaBlue:
u wey dey okaka street for ebonyi wan dey claim abj
Ebonyi kwa? Jeeeez
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by FrenchyL(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
bedspread:
When I see these guys I Remember the Arab Spring that chased Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and the Egypt President Hosni Mubarak out from their countries and Post!!

If this thing is not properly handled, it will degenerate into a very #BigMess. I suggest that their leader be released if there is no charge against him. If Nigeria is abiding by the rule of law, this should be easy. Why must we go through things that are very avoidable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by tochyano2: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
DeMaestro1:
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.
Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Pics or u don't have any biz grin
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Empiree: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
There is palpable tension in Abuja as members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) and the Army clashed again in parts of the Federal Capital Territory.

This is the third day of the ongoing clash between security operatives and the Shiite members in Abuja.

Yesterday’s clash began with the convergence of the Shiites at the nation’s capital for the annual Arbaeen symbolic trek, which also served as cover for a protest march against the continued detention of their spiritual leader by the federal authorities.

Violent scenes marred the rituals, officially due to end today as some of the sect members were killed in the confrontation with the Army in the Maraba- Nyanya metropolis of Abuja.

When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday, troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of the sect. The Army, however, claimed responsibility for three deaths.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/security-operatives-and-shiite-members-clash-again-in-abuja.html

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by danjalingo: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
wink2015:

THESE HAPPENINGS ONLY HELPS TO STRENGTH THE ONGOING CALL FOR THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE NIGERIA FEDERATION.

Until the country is re-molded and re-shaped the country will continue to moving aimlessly like a sheep without a shepherd.

Na that one Buhari no wan use ear hear at all.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by princetom1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bluffly:

They are the ones provoking. Imagine the situation at Nyanya, Army said move back and they started throwing heavy stones and sharp objects at them thereby injuring the Army personnel's. Why must you provoke a gun carrying person.
How I wish it was for a better cause like constant electricity, good roads, sustainable environment, etc

In ur analysis, army provoke... Are they not provoked too? That's why our people say, two wrong, don't make a right
Well, it's only someone intelligent that knows that... Imagine the war that will be happening by the time these people get sponsor to arm them... It's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by akintunde63: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
There is palpable tension in Abuja as members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) and the Army clashed again in parts of the Federal Capital Territory.

This is the third day of the ongoing clash between security operatives and the Shiite members in Abuja.

Yesterday’s clash began with the convergence of the Shiites at the nation’s capital for the annual Arbaeen symbolic trek, which also served as cover for a protest march against the continued detention of their spiritual leader by the federal authorities.

Violent scenes marred the rituals, officially due to end today as some of the sect members were killed in the confrontation with the Army in the Maraba- Nyanya metropolis of Abuja.

When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday, troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of the sect. The Army, however, claimed responsibility for three deaths.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/security-operatives-and-shiite-members-clash-again-in-abuja.html

Are these shiites animals? Are they that brainless? If you know they will keep killing them , why then must they proceed to march/protest? It it a must to die?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by akintunde63: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
Meaning shocked

Sorry, it can't chase nothing out of Nigeria
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by ekems2017(f): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
ottohan:

In front of your house
Ebot
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by collinsprince: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Anotii(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
When the time comes,I pray somebody should remind them that the person in charge as at that time was from Daura not Abuja so that they can know where to match to pls....One person can not just cause havoc and run to the village leaving d mess back in abuja. Everybody should just answer his father's name at dis end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by DabuIIIT: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thunder faya all coneheads

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by akigbemaru: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dpharisee:
The Army has been high handed on this matter. These guys have been mostly Peaceful, the Army is provoking them into running battles. I cant imagine killing 16 of them at an Army checkpoint in Nyanya, Abuja yesterday.
The Police have avoided confronting by providing them security but the Army just want to kill them for nothing
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by paix(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
sweetkev:
Nigeria is on fire and we have stupid people running the affairs of this nation. Welcome to NIGERIA, a country of stupid people run by morons undecided
Yet some people will say they're the best available for the country.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
Watch the video of the clash HERE.

Shiites are not peaceful protesters after seeing the video without the intervention of the military I think they'll start harming citizens.. In the name of protest... Bring back our girls campign has been going on for years have not heard anymore has lost his or her life... That's a true definition of a peaceful protest... If you be have like an Animal you need to be treated as one... Peace protesters don't throw stones at security personel it simply show they're harmful... All of you criticizing PMB are politicizing the protest... I pray for shiite protesters to break your windscreen or harm you since you support them hypocrites....
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
Watch the video of the clash HERE.

Shiites are not peaceful protesters after seeing the video without the intervention of the military I think they'll start harming citizens.. In the name of protest... Bring back our girls campign has been going on for years have not heard anymore has lost his or her life... That's a true definition of a peaceful protest... If you be have like an Animal you need to be treated as one... Peace protesters don't throw stones at security personel it simply show they're harmful... All of you criticizing PMB are politicizing the protest... I pray for shiite protesters to break your windscreen or harm you since you support them hypocrites....
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by dejilag: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nawa o everyday Nigeria is recruiting different groups of terrorist from bokoharam to headsman, from headsman now is Shiite, end time is fast approaching sha
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday,
troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison
at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the
FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of
the sect. The Army, however, claimed
responsibility for three deaths.

After reading the above statement and you decide to vote for buhari again, God Almighty will punish you and your generation. Amen!
Attention seeker!
You are ridiculous to be politicisizing this kind of situation, where humans' lives are lost. Smhfy.
In fact you're u are worse than the late idiamin of Uganda, and the combination of Osama n Samuel doe together.
Na so so una push that idle kanuri till he laid many lives to grave. Continue with this one too. We will see where this will lead you too.
Politicising humans' lives, God will judge you!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Housing(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

You must be crazy democracy is a game of number you may wish to vote any candidate of your choice buy cursing others because of their choice is madness

After reading the above statement and you decide to vote for buhari again, God Almighty will punish you and your generation. Amen!
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Boyooosa:

Attention seeker!
You are ridiculous to be politicisizing this kind of situation, where humans' lives are lost. Smhfy.
In fact you're u are worse than the late idiamin of Uganda, and the combination of Osama n Samuel doe together.
Na so so una push that idle kanuri till he laid many lives to grave. Continue with this one too. We will see where this will lead you too.
Politicising humans' lives, God will judge you!
Lol, thank you bro. grin You can call me Hitler, Adolf Hitler.

Now furck off.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by paix(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
Fear Buhari; Fear Shiite; Fear Bokoharam. This country is blessed with a lot of terrorists. God save Naija!
Blessed or cursed?
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Teymanhenry(f): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
please sir ,sit and dialogue with this ppl... free their leader whom have been declared innocent by d court but u still keep in custody... you don't violence to solve every problem
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

May God punish you too if you also voted for Jonathan after he killed the shite leader sons and followers too.

May God punish you too if you voted Jonathan after he also killed the shire leader sons and followers
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by bedspread: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Benekruku:

And are you comparing Nigerians with Arabs?

Let me tell you the truth, Push a Nigerian man to the wall, he will enter the wall

He can only be shouting inside his house, beer parlor or social media

So that comparison is not valid as we have different mentality
Things have changed bro!! These guys are they not Nigerians!
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

May God punish you too if you voted Jonathan after he also killed the shire leader sons and followers
mynd44, dominique please attend to this guy gently. grin Thanks.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, thank you bro. grin You can call me Hitler, Adolf Hitler.

Now furck off.
Def I will but b4 I walk out the door, listen! Learn from this...
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by ottohan: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
ekems2017:

Ebot
Wah the Bleep is dat
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by andassyn(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ezedon:
Good let them keep on killing themselves

It will be your turn soon

Thunder fire you!!!!
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Obas101(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dpharisee:
The Army has been high handed on this matter. These guys have been mostly Peaceful, the Army is provoking them into running battles. I cant imagine killing 16 of them at an Army checkpoint in Nyanya, Abuja yesterday.
The Police have avoided confronting by providing them security but the Army just want to kill them for nothing
If you are up not you will realize that shitte ppl are the most wicked set of PPL. even we Muslims here are wary of them. BTW they started the fight first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Sam Omatseye & Adamu Garba Clash On Twitter (Photo) / Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate / Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.