Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found (9521 Views)

Stolen Mandate Eventually Found / Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly / BREAKING News:-Buhari Declares Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by ken6488(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
how did i found my self in this misarable country

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by dyydxx: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
engineerboat:

Please note:

That He will pass

And not

That He passed

But wait. he couldn't have got admission into the military without the wasc results, so if the military comes out to say with evidence that he was admitted on that basis then it's a non -issue. Garba shehu was indeed right.

I'm not a buhari supporter but there is no case as regards this waec thingy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
engineerboat:

Please note:

That He will pass

And not

That He passed
WAEC is not a pre-requisite for the military or presidency but finishing SS3.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by SarkinYarki: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mynd44:

So how do you finish SS3 without writing Final exams

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
engineerboat:
Johnnyessence isn't this wonderful
1. WASSCE: he will pass
2. I am sure he will pass
he is a dullard jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
engineerboat:
Johnnyessence isn't this wonderful
1. WASSCE: he will pass
2. I am sure he will pass
he is a dullard jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by SarkinYarki: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
dyydxx:

But wait. he couldn't have got admission into the military without the wasc results, so if the military comes out to say with evidence that he was admitted on that basis then it's a non -issue. Garba shehu was indeed right.

I'm not a buhari supporter but there is no case as regards this waec thingy

You are aware that he he has already sworn an affidavit that he submitted his certificate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by dyydxx: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are aware that he he has already sworn an affidavit that he submitted his certificate

sure. The affidavit said the originals were with the secretary of the military board. it's now up to the military board to confirm or deny that assertion. I read that premium times link and there is nothing there that denied it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by senatordave1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No sir,the affidavit is that he wrote wassce and was issued the certificate but lost it during the 1985 coup

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by SarkinYarki: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
dyydxx:

sure. The affidavit said the originals were with the secretary of the military board. it's now up to the military board to confirm or deny that assertion. I read that premium times link and there is nothing there that denied it.

Original of what ? What are you saying ?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by senatordave1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
engineerboat:

Please note:

That He will pass

And not

That He passed
Your either being mischievous or misundersranding the whole stuff.the principal letter and the word ''will'' presupposes that he was writing ssce exams at that time or had written it but the results were not ready as at the time he wrote the exam.me and you know that he actually wrote the exams and may not have collected the originals.all evidences shows that he wrote wasc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by youngc7: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
rubbish
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Tomorrow Buhari will claim he is Mr Integrity

This man has been living a lie

His whole career has been a lie

Him being a general in the army is a lie

Buhari is the most corrupt Nigerian walking the face of the earth

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by SternProphet: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
This letter of projection to pass exam and a testimonial from secondary school PRINCIPAL was necessary and sufficient to meet Nigerian Army criteria.

It is even more than sufficient to meet constitutional requirements for President. You don't need a certificate to prove you have been "educated to a standard equivalent to WASC". In the old days, people were entering university with no cert but on the basis of passing entrance exams. "Awaiting Results".

Most well educated Nigerians with higher degrees find the whole noise about certificates very demeaning for them to comment about. It is a brainless issue. If you did not struggle to get WASC, WASC will be nothing to you. It is the dullards amongst us who see this thing as an issue.

It is clear from his army career, speech, carriage, experience and exposure that Buhari is far educated beyond WASC. If you dont think so, your IQ should be called into question.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by EmirAbj: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Indeed Mr Bubu Is A Lifeless President

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by etebefia: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mynd44:

If the school principal signed a testimonial that was sent to the military.

1. The testimonial is a valid certificate as long as the principal signs it on behalf of the school.

2. If said testimonial is with the military, swearing an oath that they are is not a crime
isn't it better you don't comment than such embarrassing statement?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by yrex01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
debaj10:
sha na waec we need from bababubu.
wos d point of callup leta, if na fake bsc u take get am? undecided
and this coming out from NABTEB student !! shioor

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by AreaFada2: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Wait o. Why can't he just ask Cambridge exam board the ran the exam those days to produce the duplicate result? He spends almost more time in London as he does in Aso Rock. How difficult can that be? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Yes.

As long as you went through secondary school, you are qualified for a school leaving certificate. Writting WAEC is a different kettle of fish entirely
Isi gini? Certificate without writing any exams? Are you for real?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Waec is a prerequisite for enlisting into the army as an officer. Please get your self some education

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
engineerboat:

Is testimonial now a replacement for Certificate
I tireooo imagine aa graduate calling testimonial aa certificate!!!! Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
engineerboat:

New certificate classification today.

1. He will pass Waec
2. Am sure he will pass
Me at Chevron tomorrow

Interviewer: But you didn't submit any certificate

Me: sir, I will get a First Class in Engineering so I want you to employ me

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by engineerboat(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
lilbest4:
Me at Chevron tomorrow

Interviewer: But you didn't submit any certificate

Me: sir, I will get a First Class in Engineering so I want you to employ me

Exactly

It's a season of I WILL PASS MY EXAM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by LadyExcellency: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mynd44:

WAEC is not the qualification with which you become qualified for an elective posts, it is a school leaving certificate proving that you finished secondary school or a testimonial.

He didn't finish - Fact

He started the race but couldn't make it to the finished lines and moreover, he lied under oath that his WASC Certificate is with the military.

Latter of recommendation is what we have here in anticipation that he will come back to finish but he absconded.

What a failure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by LadyExcellency: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

I tireooo imagine aa graduate calling testimonial aa certificate!!!! Tufiakwa!!!

I would've giving him a pass for a mock examination result to attest to the fact that he completed the program but it's now certain that Ms Mohammadu Buhari absconded.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Decibel: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mynd44:

You're sounding like a broken record. Thought you are enlightened but the crumbs you get from the BMC has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Indeed defending Buhari is one of the most difficult job on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by fergie001: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abeg,this MOD go school at all,ejoo...

How do you leave ss3 without final exams?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by engineerboat(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
fergie001:
Abeg,this MOD go school at all,ejoo...

How do you leave ss3 without final exams?

Because he's one Mr integrity Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by Ahmeduana(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
The man was enroll into Nigeria military based on assumption that he will pass some subjects which he has yet to seat for, certainly he never sit for those subjects!!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by OduduaDefender(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
If you can bypass Ezekwesilli, Durotoye, Omoyele, Hashim etc , to either "Atikulate" or "Buharyte", you're the world's most miserable person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake / Buhari Explains His Reasons For Crying During The Campaign / Images Of What The Propose 4th Mainland Bridge Will Look Like

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.